Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kulchitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
MOHNISH BAHL - December 31st Post.

As we bid farewell to 2012, we carry in our hearts the good along with the bad ...

From both, the good & the bad, we must introspect & arrive to the best of our capacity, what thoughts & actions have resulted in our destiny to reveal itself in the way it has. 

From the good, we must nurture the positives in our hearts & vow to keep them alive in us. It is these positives that make us contribute in a positive way to our collective lives. 

Very importantly, from the bad, we must resist evil in any form, be it thought or action ... We must resist it in whichever way we can, however miniscule our resistance be, it will add up & finally drive away evil. Drop by drop is an ocean made. 

My family & I wish you all a blessed & peaceful 2013. We pray our lives are touched by goodness...& that we may spread that goodness. This may sound eutopian & may sound like wishful thinking, but man decided to go to the moon & he achieved it ... Our dreams today could be are our realities tomorrow. 
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Great work Madhu ..really appreciate your effort !
-ajna- thumbnail
Chitra , thank you for your great contribution to share MB's Posts with a bigger audience !
debaleena_tunai thumbnail
Mohnish Bahl
12 hours ago
Good Morning :)

First & foremost, thank you for the support extended by all to SI. Really glad to know that the effots towards a necessary cause are not in vain. The issues are very deep & will take time to be weeded out, however, consistency & perseverence will result in a better place for our children. One step at time ... 

I am once again, in addition to SI busy with a lot of duniyadari ... requiring me on short road trips ... oh well!!! all part of life ...

Will catch up again as soon as possible ... A peaceful 2013 to all, take care & God Bless :)
-ajna- thumbnail
TFS Debaleena ..this is certainly one of the best threads on the forum as it updates everyone on Mohnish Bahl's thoughts esp about SI / IFB :)  This last Post by him was terrific in content ...sent out very positive vibes to all... when we need them the most :)  
kulchitra thumbnail
MOHNISH BAHL - January 8th Post

Just wrapped a shoot for Savdhaan ... It is horrible what some people have been through in life ... Where do they find the strength to carry on ... This strength cannot be anything short of divine strength ... But then one wonders ... why should anyone have to go through any thing as horrible & that too at the hands of another ...

This show has truly taught me to never stop counting your blessings ... God Bless.
-ajna- thumbnail
TFS Chitra ..and we are truly blessed too ..to be watching MB in SI and sharing his FB Page !
kulchitra thumbnail
MOHNISH BAHL- 13 th Januray Post

Good Morning :)

Very happy Lohri (I always thoughtt Lohri was in March) ...

Enjoy the kite flying tomorrow ... Happy Makar Sankranti ... Always takes me back to childhood days ... unforgetable :)

Will catch up soon ... take care & God Bless :)
-ajna- thumbnail
Love the new comment introduced in each Post recently ...will catch up soon :) TFS Chitra :)
kulchitra thumbnail
MOHNISH BAHL - January 17th Post

Hi & Good Afternoon :)

From some of your' comments, I realise the youngsters are toiling with exams & related stress ...

Life is a series of exams & by exhibiting undue stress & pressure as parents, we may over load the kids ...

My view: teach the kids to very honestly do the very best they can ... Everything else will follow :)

Good luck & God Bless :)