Balika Vadhu

BV 5th September 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved today's episode

Highligh: Anandi being a bit embarrassed in taking Shiv's name heheheheh awww

Jagya's lie caught!!!

Jagya being KICKED OUTT!!!
YAYAYAYAYYAA
Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wanted to see what Anandi will call our Collector saab today...😆...I hope someday, she will call him Shiv...!😳

Coming back to the episode, wonderful acting by everyone...Bhairon angry and Dadisa angry and in turmoil...Feeling bad for what Jagya is still doing...Lying to them...She so rightly proved him wrong...!

Loved the way, even she felt bad that the boy she had so much loved once, is in such a condition, still she couldn't say a word, because she knows he is wrong...!
Thanks for the update...
Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jag the serial liar...

where is the pachtawa...phir se jhoot!!
i didnt get...whats the need of that lie!!😕
if he wud have told that he knew it then..kya alag hojata??

i am kinda sure now..he will create prob for anandi in future!😡
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Juleka for the update.

Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
Sahan thumbnail
Aaj Jagya ko ghar se nikal diya aaj tak use apni galtio ka ehesas nahi hua hai isi liye ab use apne gharwalo pe gussa aayega lekin shiv ko Anandi ke sath dekhkar use jalan bhi hogi aur Anandi pe use adhikar ki bhavna bhi hogi ismein khas kar ke use yeh lagega ki Anandi ko usne chhod diya tha lekin shiv ne use pasand kar liya hai lekin ab woh yeh bhi janta hai Anandi mein kuchh khas hai jisse shiv ka Anandi ke liye pyaar ko woh ber nahi paayega aur isi jalan ki wajah se woh shiv ko harm karne ki koshish karega lekin ab Shiv ko mushkeli o se bachatein bachatein Anandi Shiv ko pyar karne lagegi aur jab use pata chalega ki Jagya is sab ke pichhe hai tab woh khud ek din ekraar kar legi ki woh Shiv se pyaar karti hai jagya se nahin. Rahi Jagya ki baat to aaj tak use gouri ka pyar aur nafrat dekha hai par Anandi se jo pyaar use milta tha woh chhutne ka dard bhara gussa bhi jagya mein shaamil ho jaayega jo uski ziddi ban jaayegi Anandi ko wapas paane ke liye. Edited by Sahan - 11 years ago
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnxx..brilliant epi bt missed shivji..
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow! Jagya and his one more lie, what a poor start?  He ended up disgusting his family even more. How does he even expect some one to believe him? Such a shallow thinker.

Oh! What a mess have both G-J landed onto? I just hope someone shows them the right direction and they LISTEN to others!!

Bhairon as usual was at his best. But J never repents on anything, he continoulsy looks for escape routes. His attitude is still high. After being shut down by his family, he is now looking for Anandi, heights of shamelessness.

Not sure why suddenly A has started feeling J's presence. This time she even uttered his name. Even when she was cmpletely happy with Jagya she was not this attached, then how comes suddenly all this, that too when she is with Shiv.
My request to CVs is please stop showing A feeling J's presence and all that. It is making A's character appear dumb.
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Anandi pls stop ur sensors and move on
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am really looking forward to the lunch episode - looking forward for some nice light moments between Shekhars' and Anandi. Hope it comes soon and as expected.

Need a break from Jagya!