Written/brief update: 5 sep 2012(purvi sacrifices)

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello all my dear friends I m doing 2day
Written update( brief update)

Part 1:Episode starts with at wedding hall sulochana ask to pandit anything is not missing? Archana say thanks to manav but manav looks slightly upset. Archu calls to Dk how much time u required to come here? She tells u r done fabulous decoration. Pandit says u r dhulhan's mama. Sulochana say to vinod thank you vindo.I m so happy to see u r helping us in purvi wedding. Vindo says it's my responsibility. He says I only improve my mistakes. Archu give some things to pandit. Pandit ask where is dhulhan? Archu call purvi where r u purvi how much time u require coming here? Purvi tells she will come soon.At deshmukh house savita sited on chair & damodar ready to going in wedding. Savita scolds him. She says u don't see my sorrow. She tell I don't know what magic archu did on u r mind? Damodar says stop fighting with me. He says I will go to support my daughter in law archu & I go to give my bless to purvi. archana is worried for purvi. jyoti(purvi friend) come & archu ask here where is purvi? she tell purvi had leave from parlour so early. She is so tense. Manav come & ask where is purvi? archu tell manav that purvi is not there in parlour. She says we don't know where is purvi? sulochana ask what happen?Arjun come with dhula dressup. Arjun come & archu ask where is purvi arjun? Suddenly arjun backside ovi come (OMG both are married). All r shock. All are looking at arjun & ovi.

Part 2: Arjun & ovi come. Archu is in shock. Arjun facial expression is so upset. He come in front of all family members. Archana ask where is purvi? arjun says u whatever u sees it is shocking. He tell while he were coming with baarat to marry to purvi. Purvi call me.

(flashback scene start) purvi at parlour she tell I want to meet u right now? He ask where I come? Purvi say u trust me arjun plz come. She leaves from parlour. She tells her friend she has leave bcoz baarat arrive at wedding place. Arjun tell that he meet purvi. he ask what happen purvi? he ask everything ok? Purvi ask what u does for me? Arjun ask what u asking? Purvi says in love it is easy to die she tell u alive without ur love. Arjun does not understand. She tells now everything is change. She tell what u will do for me? Arjun says I will do anything for u purvi? purvi say without love we can't live.She tells u alive for u r love. She tell our love is immortal. She says i want to our love goes up some high? She tells shall I give something from u? arjun is so confuse. Purvi tell she has wishe u marry to ovi. Arjun is shock.Part 3:

Raining starts. Arjun ask u r mad purvi? how ovi come I our relation ship? She tell for me plz marry to ovi for my love. She says my mother got her family back. She tell our marriage will not happen she tell I know in archu life so many difficulities. She tells I don't marry to u when I will see my mother relation breaks. I don't see my mother sorrow. Arjun angry on purvi what about me purvi? I did not love ovi. She tell I lost u I got everything for u. can u do it? Arjun says I will not do this. Arjun says u don't love me. He says I love to u not ovi. He tells he will not keep ovi happy. But she insists her to marry to ovi. Arjun angry & he says if I will marry to ovi then u will be happy. Arjun tells will u able to see ovi & my marriage? She tell I decide this. He tells if u think it is right I will do this.

(flash black ends)

All r shock to hear this. Punni smiles.
Precap:
archana sulochana & vandita sited & archu crying. Both give strength to archu. ovi come to take archu blessing. She touchs archu foot.

sorry for mistakes & do hit the like button..😳

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😭 😡 worst episode in history of pr. Aur ab ekta savita ka truth bahar layegi. So that audience divert their minds from arjun-ovi marriage crap. And now onwards arjun will try his best for his new so called pr. Finally after 1-2 mnths arjun will succeed in this. In this period sameer will fall for purvi. N then she will introduce purvi pregnancy track 😡 Edited by PariD - 11 years ago
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is end or beginning ?
dumbo15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow..they already married behind everyone's back. That's even worse.
harininaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

my frd told that today epi not good its waste of time

Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Isn't all this drama sickening? I am quitting the show. No moral, no ethics. The worst is the character 'POORVI'.

I really hate this MAHAN banane ka drama.
suhasi.karan.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hate it hate it and hate it 😡
OMG...,That really happen?? But i am thinking something else happen??
Thanks Naresh...,
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
naresh in part 2 arjun n ovi come not arjun n purvi
pujli07 thumbnail
at least everyone knows that Purvi sacrificed for Ovi... She just didnt run away creating misunderstandings from everyone. 

I now want to see Manav's reaction on Archana's upbringing compared to his. But as per the articles, it seems that he even accepted this sacrifice of a poor little girl who looks up to him.