WU 5 9 12 TVS:Reva tries to get close Sugni away

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adi tells Vikram to move on with his married life?

Vikram says he will make Sugni his?

Reva, where were you dear the time you were missing?  And what happened to her madness? 

Then the hut scene which is probably supposed to come off as an obsessive man trying to seduce Sugni. ðŸ¤¢

Screw you, CVs, Screw you.

Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dint understand riva's line..bachha do nehi to sugni ko jane do.
what that means?
if she does not get a baby from him what will she do to sugni?baby and sugni connection is not understandable..
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Having a child means she has a heir and her safety as Thakurain is assured and no one can send her away
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Post by Chalhov:

Yes i got that one...she was saying either give me a child or let sugni go away.
that i dint get...suppose vik dint give her a child..so what will she do to sugni?
she was kind of giving ultimatum...got my doubt?
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chalhov thanks a lot for the written update
Hmm Reva wants a baby form TVS and TVS wants Sugni
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š
sunheri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how dumb was today's episode !!!

Adi asking TVS to forget sugni ...

and Sugni advising her friend champa to give Rattu one more chance..but she is not even willing to listen to TVS...

I hate how they portrayed TVS today ...😡

everybody against him...even sugni doesnt want to understand ...how can she not sympathize with him !!!!!

CV's really dumb episode :((((

thanks challov for update ...
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope that these dumb CVs do not show a stupid storyline with Vikram only getting a divorce when Reva becomes pregnant. That will be utter rubbish. Please CVs we are not swallowing that BULLSH*T. But somehow, I feel that is how the story is going
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In todays episode for the first time in ages TVS is talking like he is use to (his thoughts are clear even if he is not sure of the solution) - he cannot tolerate Reva, his reason for living is Sugni, he knows there are soo many difficulties and he not sure what to do but acknowledging that he has created this mess so he has to sort this out, telling Adi difficulties in ones personal life cannot effect business.

I can even undestand him sneeking off to see Sugni (she once said that he had made her understand how difficult it was not to see/meet each other daily) and wants to talk to her about everything like he use to.

And he was also the old TVS telling her that he would not let her hurt herself/destroy herself. He did not battle society, fate, family etc to give up on them now and that her dreams are not lost just further away and he will make them true.

But then we have the hut scene - I won't call it romantic or even pleasent. It was horrible. The shot of his eyes, the way he tried to kiss her almost forcing her the second time, pleading with her not to stop him, telling her he will cross any boundary for her - thats obsessive or almost crazy.

So one minute he is strong, decisive, in control and next meet minute he is obsessive. I thought it was Reva that was mad not TVS.

I don't understand Sugni. Her new approach seems to be if you dont let me do what I want then I will kill myself (zinda dakana chahata ho?) but unilke G he does not buckle but tell her he wont let her do that (this was more a kin to the battles they use to have).

I also did not understand Sugni's expressions when he was telling her that he will find away to fulfil her dreams - she did not believe him or is that not what she wants? There is no emotion, care anything just self pity.

Yes fate took away her dreams of living in the havali as a bride but the rest sardhakai and no longer being able to go back to her mothers home is her own doing. she chose to annouance her sardhakai. she should have known TVS would never let her destroy herself like that and its not anyones fault that her greedy family is enjoying the money and will not want to return it.

I see she has not said No I dont want to be with you.She said them being intimate is wrong but not that she wants nothing to do with him.

I think he will need to have many more conversations like today to convince her to give them a chance.

So what does Reva want. He gives her a child and she lets him be with Sugni. If thats the way the story goes and TVS agrees CVs will acheive their Adi Sugni jodi with viewer sympathy. No woman would accept that the man who loves her would be intimate with another woman, have a child with her thus binding himself forever with her just to get a divorce and be with her. Viewers will have complete sympathy with Sugni when she rejects him and if she then falls for Adi the viewers will still be on their side as TVS will have commited the bigger crime. God I thought the Reva track was a car crash but this pregnancy track would be 1000 times worse.

Do these CVs not have anything that is uplifting in their imagination?

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago