Punar Vivah

.:DOTW:|| Aman in Yash & Aarti life ||:.

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

πŸ˜‰Ok guys, as we all know Aman made his entry in Punar Vivah last friday.

Aman is Aarti old college friend, who left 10 yrs ago and have now return to find Aarti married with kids. However he doesn't know what happen in Aarti's life so she reveal everything to him, afterall he is her best friend. He knows how much Aarti loves Yash and knows Yash don't love Aarti but still loves his death wife Arpita..,
So here our cupid starts to work...,but is he our cupid ?? or an obess lover from the pass who is waiting to blackmail Aarti??..,

Aman seems very positive, for now. He doing things to make Yash realise he is in love AartiπŸ˜†. Remember, when Neelam was in Punar Vivah that was realisation part for AartiπŸ˜‰. Now here is Aman to make Yashu realise he is in love, but hope Aman doesn't makes him more angrier.πŸ˜†

However, one thing I don't understand how can everyone judge Aarti without knowning the truth.  Yash said he have trust in Aarti, where is that trust???πŸ˜• (It just vanish)

What came as a shocker also to me was how Vidhi doubt her😲, that was quite a trivial thing, if Aarti had forget to tell about that. Aman is a old friend & that too her best friend besides Yash doesn't loves her but he trust her and understand her. Vidhi didn't even take a second to doubt Aarti.

I found a TOM & JERRY character in Punar Vivah...,πŸ˜†Yeah i did..,
Maya Bua & Aarti Bahu(respectively)..., Bua only waits for a chance to catch Aarti doing something..,πŸ˜† like Tom always wait for Jerry to come out of his hold & ther Tom take advantage...,πŸ˜†

Anyways, Aman character looks promising atleast for now, hope no big twist is ahead.

News, is that Ranbir Kapoor will be giving Aarti some tips to cheer her hubby up. (Wow, can't wait to see him with Aarti😳, well he will be promoting her upcoming movie Barfee).

Well, Do share you views & idea on Aman entry in Punar Vivah?

Do you guys think?

Is Aman a postive character or a negative character?

Will he make Aarti life or will he break Aarti life?

Will he act as a cupid or a obessed lover?

Will Aarti & Aman, be able to clear the misunderstanding between Aarti & Yash?

Will everyone believe Aman is just an old friend of Aarti?

Watch Punar Vivah to get your answers..,πŸ˜†
But do share you answers & views here...!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aman is a positive character
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Nice DOTW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Its clear that Aman is a positive character and he is trying his level best to sort out the whole misunderstanding  but it seems  right now unless Yash speaks out his POV in front of all , nothing will come out clear and all Aman's efforts too will go in complete waste

Looking forward to Ranbir's cameo and also how things get sorted out now πŸ˜•
-Anarkali. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Nice DOTW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Its clear that Aman is a positive character and he is trying his level best to sort out the whole misunderstanding  but it seems  right now unless Yash speaks out his POV in front of all , nothing will come out clear and all Aman's efforts too will go in complete waste

Looking forward to Ranbir's cameo and also how things get sorted out now πŸ˜•

Thanks Jyo...,😳
Yashu is so angry, he is not talking about that incident, i wonder what is in the little brains of him..,πŸ˜†
Wow, even you are excited for Ranbir...,πŸ˜†
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love ur analysis. For me Aman looks like a positive caracter. And he will succeed in making Yash realise his love 4 Aarti. And looking forward for Ranbir's entry 😊
gctherealgem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
So far as till yesterday episode, Aman's entry is showing positivity.  Hope the best will come out with Aman's efforts.  But still can't say anything
till Yash Ji open his mouth.  Anyway Yash ji is still in his anger mode and I doubt abt other family members too becoz of MERE BHAGWAN KI KASAM.
Great to see Ranbir with Kratika giving tips to fix this issue & hope Yash ji accept his love for Aarti.
taahir004 thumbnail
As of yesterday Aman seems like a positive role . Yash anger I really don't think its all about Aman . I mean fine any man will get jealous seeing his woman so comfortable with the opposite gender and too her best friend . So its normal for Yash to have those feelings as he only saw Aarti as been the mother of his kids and nothing else but now he sees her as a beautiful woman and any man can be easily attracted to her .
I just think there is some kind of mystery between Yash , Aman and Aarti thats still needs to unfold .

Ranbeer giving tips to Aarti will it help because at the moment Yash does not want her near him
DrSonali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aman plz. solve this mystery quickly now.
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
for me Aman is positive char...also waiting for Ranbir entry...
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Welll..,Everyone say Aman is a postive character...,hope we are right about that..,