Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Definitely 11
But i'm glad i could participate too :)
Thanks Shayari :)
DkiDhanno thumbnail
Very, very impressive ladies! With each one of you being fabulous it was ridiculously difficult to chose my top 2.

Nonetheless, my votes -
#1 - Awesome voice texture, with a western touch. You totally had me jamming to this!
#8 - You have a very soothing voice which is crystal clear. Everything was on point, well done!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There were other entries I enjoyed and would like to acknowledge.
#5 - The way you sang the chorus was really sweet!
#11 - This is by far one of my favorite songs, and I think it's great you took up the challenge to sing a difficult song with the emotions it requires.
#12 -  You have quite a unique voice, very interesting to hear this song in your rendition.
#13 - What I liked most here was your enthusiasm and stamina throughout the entire song - especially since you chose a bolly song (which i think are slightly difficult bc you need to maintain those expressions). The chorus was my favorite part! :) Good job!
#14 - Great tone and clarity! Reminds me of Nandini Shrikar.

I'm surprised there were no male participants? πŸ˜›

Edited by DkiDhanno - 11 years ago
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My vote FOR no.1 and no.2

Entry no.1 should DIRECTLY go into professional studio and entry no.2 had the sexiest voice -

There is another GAL who sang 'zara zara" she was way good too :D I  conduct classical singing classes myself and i am IMPRESSED with IF singers -- way to GO _ @

DkiDhanno thumbnail
Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

My vote FOR no.1 and no.2

Entry no.1 should DIRECTLY go into professional studio and entry no.2 had the sexiest voice -

There is another GAL who sang 'zara zara" she was way good too :D I  conduct classical singing classes myself and i am IMPRESSED with IF singers -- way to GO _ @

With that being said, you should have participated. At least ek male contestant toh hota. πŸ˜ƒ
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You guys surprised me, I actually found it tough to vote for two entries πŸ‘ Good job everyone πŸ‘πŸΌ

My votes :

Edit: Okay so I just heard #7- earlier I couldn't listen to it not I vote for her and #11!

OMG #7 that was just perfect 😲 I don't know how I could even comment on such great singing! Loved it :)

#11- You're amazing 😎 that's a really tough song to sing and you sang well :)

Good luck guys πŸ˜ƒ

P.S- I had originally voted for #8 and #11 so #8 don't feel bad! You were really good as wellπŸ‘

Edited by pinkisluv91 - 11 years ago
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jamoshi2507

i cannot see link 7?

Ok, entry No. 7 is being reloaded. There was a technical issue with that which has been resolved now.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.😊
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hira24

my vote goes to 1 / 6/ 11😊

Please vote for only two contestants otherwise your vote will be considered null and void.😊 You can edit your post.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as jaspal ji said..yes some problem was there in entry no.7..now it had fixed..now u can able to hear all songs..thanq😳

and pls do comment on other videos too so that our other participants can also get motivation from u members😳
Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Basically i am really confused about voting only for voices where there everyone sang very well. Looks like everyone is trained singer, and i think they should participate next time in Indian Idol where they deserve to be.

Now it's question of voting for two, so my vote goes to Voices 1 and 7 . They sound the best two. Other voices don't keep it in their mind they are horrendous. No... they are good too.
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow all partcipants are soo talented its really tough to choose only 2!! ok my voet goes to 1 and 11