Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
 Shayari asked me to come vote and give feedback so here I am. I don't know any of the entrants so my views are completely unbiased. I hope no one takes any offense. I will provide feedback on the rest of the entries later. Good luck to everyone! 😃

1: Off key during "dil ko tumse pyar hua"……too squeaky at around "hain and karun mein kya karun"……bit shaky at "naa jaane haal mera" need to sharpen the edges out otherwise nice voice 

2. Off key at around "meri kasam and paas mere aaja re" ……but overall sweet melodious voice. 

3.  Need a lot more training, all over the place at a lot of places….…..not a singer's voice…… not yet anyway.

4. "Jo diyaaan" and "bas itna hi jaanu" and the last "hayeee" sounded quite weird….needs bit more fine tuning.

5. Perhaps need to pick a better song….too squeaky….up and down at a lot of places….took long gaps between stanzas….that broke the rhythm.

6.  Sweet voice……but the "aaage bhi" could have been a little more subtle…..started off quite squeaky and tends to go off at certain places in between….needs to lessen the inconsistencies…J

From this round, my vote goes to  # 2. Will do the rest later….:)

ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
8 and 12  both were just awesome

navyanitaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏👏👏👏watched some 👏👏👏👏
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was shocked in a good way by the talent on this forum! Way to go everyone!!! Loved numbers 1 and 7n
iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
All of them were great. My vote goes to 7&8.
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Best of luck for all the participants
loved all the entries specially 2,7,8,11,17
my vote goes to  8 & 17
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
2,7, 10, 11, 13, 17

These entries really stood out to me!

However my vote goes to 2 and 7.

2: I felt soothed listening to your voice and it sounded so natural, thats why I loved it.  It had a husky quality which I like.

7: superb :))
Edited by CanadianAddict - 11 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG ! Great concept Shayari ! I dunno hw I missed this before.. After seeing the ad Cyber Star, even I was wondering if we could have any amongst us cuz I have been in IF almost from the beginning 😳.. ANd here we have one ! 😃

I vote for 7 and 17 .. Too difficult to choose.. And I am happy I could vote ! 🥳 All are awesome.. Didnt expect to have so many talent amongst us..

P.S - One req.. No matter who wins or comes as runner up, please disclose all the participant's identity so that we know who are they.. 😳 Love all of them ! 😃
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wow wow! This is amazing! Kudos to those who thought of coming up with such a brilliant idea! And the entries, my god! Such beautiful melodious voices. =D 

My vote goes to: 

#8: I thought I was listening to the original soundtrack! You were amazing, and you have such a pleasant voice. I didn't want the song to end. Awesome job! =D 

#11: Now that was some soulful singing! I have no words to describe how beautifully that song was sung! Great job!! =D

All the best to everyone who has participated in this contest! You guys were really really good! =) 
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am unable to choose. like far too many of them!!!
Wow folks you are way better than the just finished Indian idol I must say most sincerely.
Will listen to all again and again and then choose.
7 for obvious reasons I have a soft corner for classical music and rendered so well!!!
and there are so many more. Loved the zara zara with the karaoke
oh there were so many more but am totally confused after hearing all at one go!!!
Congrats shayari. brilliant effort!!! and so successful. I would have loved to participate but didnt know the technicalities for recording uploading etc.