written/Brief udate: 6th sep( arjun-ovi Marriage)

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hi friends sorry i m not give 2day detail update i only give short update bcoz here light was gone yet light not come.😭😭 i m watched episode on net so i only give short update.😭

short update:
ovi tell to manav that  i have no way. she tells i m not happy with arvi marriage. she tell i did so many things to stop this wedding but i can's able to stop this marriage. [flashback starts0she says i tries to suicide then purvi call come. she pick the call she screaming on purvi. she tell why are u call me. why are u call me ovi says. purvi says i want to meet u u plz come in mandir. she tells it is relate with u. she goes.purvi meet ovi in mandir. she tell her that arjun now agree to marry her. she is in shock. she says what u r sayig purvi? purvi says yes arjun agree to marry to u. ovi is so happy & says u all r doing for me? she tells i only do all things for my mother. she says i want to one promise to u. she tells ovi that she want to ovi & her family accept her mother. ovi is extremely happy & she agree for this. at mandir arjun-ovi marriage happen. both are taking saath phere. arjun looks purvi face. arjun is not happy.arjun wear mangalsutra & he put sindoor in ovi maang. [flashback ends]

arjun tells purvi  give me swears our love. he says i pay for love to love. archana totally breaks. archu gets shock. sulochan take her & both are goes nears mandap & sit there.  manav phone rings & he gives news about arjun-ovi marriage to teju. both arjun & ovi take blessing to DK. then both are goes to take blessing.then ovi goes towards archu for giving blessing. arjun goes to take manav bless. ovi touchs archu foot. archu crying.

At karanjkar house purvi takes her wedding dress & she keep all things in cupboard. she crying al lot. sulochan come & ask purvi why are u doing all this things.archana blasts on purvi. purvi tells she all doing for her. emotional conversation between purvi & archana.😭😭. at deshmukh house savita & sachin know about arjun-ovi marriage by manav.

at outside purvi recall archu what she told her?  purvi calls ovi &ovi phone rings. she pickup the call. she remains her promise. arjun hear all things & angry on ovi. arjun-ovi fight with each other. arjun tells her she only married with her bcoz purvi.  ovi criying & saying to herself she will try to win arjun heart again. he tells i m not love with u. Arjun-purvi & ovi crying...😭😭

sorry guy's i m not give proper WU bcoz here light yet not come. i hope u will Watch 2day PR.

sorry for mistakes & plz do hit the like button😳

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun aur Ovi ke shaadi mandir mein ho gaya tha
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i m literally crying right now 😭 . Samajh mein nahi aa raha k kal ka episode worst tha ya aaj ka
archana slapped purvi. But she deserves this. N still karanjkar ladies r not accepting their mistakes 😑
savita 😑 this lady is impossible
arjun πŸ’”completely heartbroken after knowing ovi-purvi deal
no precap.
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update. I hv stopped watching the show...
Sujana_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can anybody write complete written update now? Plz
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thx I have stopped watching the show.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ovi tells manav that she was so upset that she was trying to commit sucide,but purvi called her,she dint wnted to go but puri insisted
ovi met her and told her arjun ready to marry,ovi gets happy,she tells her not to forget her promise about armaan,she agrees
arjun-ovi gets married in the mandir in front of purvi-flash back ends
manav calls teju and tell them to cum here as soon as possible
vinod calls dk and tell him about arjun-ovi marriage,he is shocked
dk comes and shout at arjunand tell him y he did wat purvi tld him to do
ovi comes and takes his blessing
arjun-ovi takes blessings of every1-manav,damodar,savita(is happy),
she touches archu feets,archu just cries
part 2
purvi is at k house,and remembers arjun words and starts crying a lot,just then she hears archu voice
archu-sulo comes to her and strt shouting at her,and ask her y she did tat
archu slaps hermpurvi says she did it for her
she knows her family was going against her cause of arjun-purvi relation,(-its a fab scene,bth ankita and asha did fab job here)
AT deshnuk house:teju is upset and is saying y ovi did this,manav damodar r looking sad
savita comes and is veryhappy and tells arjun was alwys ovi
manav feels bad for purvi
part 3
purvi remmbrs archu wrds tta her family doesnt want her,she calls ovi
ovi is back(i mean she is doing her makeup)she keeps her phone in loudspeaker,purvi reminds her about the promise,ovi says she remembers it and tell her she will speak to her later
arjun hear all this and is very angry on ovi and tells her wat she got wid all ths,he will never love her
he goes out and calls purvi,butshe doesnt pick up
ovi is crying and says its difficult but she will try to win arjun again,and will save her marraige
arjun-purvi-ovi all three are shwn crying
RobG84 thumbnail
The most pathetic story line...3 lives destroyed...I have advised all family and friends to stop watching and stop the Zee subsrciptions...
Soul destroying...
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: njersey

I think we should either get a proper written update or not at all. Somebody is bas***dizing the "English" language and killing it. If you don't have time, don't write. Why don't you type shorthand next time?

tats so rude-sum1 is putting an effort
if u tink u r gud at it,so do give the update
and if not y pass nasty comments
k-kimya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: njersey

I think we should either get a proper written update or not at all. Somebody is bas***dizing the "English" language and killing it. If you don't have time, don't write. Why don't you type shorthand next time?

totally agree with you,  I had voiced this a long time ago, but nobody paid attention to it.  As it is the language they use to do the updates is mostly used in IM.  It is not that I do not appreciate the updates but sometimes it is very difficult to understand what you are trying to say.  Thank you for the updates and the time you spend doing.