Update for Thursday - 06/09/12-Seeking positions!!

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus super comments Shubba AkkaoiiiπŸ€—...Ur comments are dam funny🀣.

Poor Prabha...I was wondering too why none mentioned about T and her help?πŸ˜•.

Doctor's wife is just great🀒...what a respect she gave to that doctor aka  her hubby😲
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the Wonderful update and comments! πŸ€—πŸ€— lol... very funny comments... had fun reading your comments after a breakπŸ˜›.

Awww Prabha! Poor thing feels left alone😳. Yes absolutely he is going to miss his mom. Bhuv was a good mom to Prabha. Even with Sundari's love nothing is comparable to mom's love. Will Akhil be helping in MM treatment?? Lets see.

Bhuv gets nice slap of words from the doctor's wive. She deserves it. Evalavu pechai kettum, she is still taunting Thulz and MM againπŸ˜•.

Lol that doc's wifeku evalavu respect on her husband πŸ˜†.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks akka for the wonderful and superfast Update!πŸ‘πŸ€— Missed you and your comments.

Ohhh Akhil is there ah?? Wow soo fast?? Hhmm, dont like him as TPS son πŸ˜• Poor Prabha, felt bad for him when he was alone. Hope he gets the love from his sister πŸ˜ƒ

Nalla venum Bhuv ku. Nice job by that Priya πŸ˜† Madame has thannambikkai am...Shebbaa 
Hope Thuls gives her something πŸ˜†
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Subbha! Loved your comments!πŸ˜†
Akhil has finally come back. 
Seriously? Lax you are such a loser! You want to live with Sundari happily ever after!😑
Sundari⭐️
Praba is feeling out of place. I have a feeling he will go out of the house soon, maybe after the "wedding".
I pity him. Father, mother, lover yarum seri illa. Let's hope he gets a nice wife. For the first time I wish Praba and Deepa get married.
I remember the SC interview where she said she wasn't offered the role of villainπŸ˜• (?)
Thulasi you always get into trouble uninvited. Why ma? Why?
Nalaiku en nelamaiya nencha enakai pavama iruku...😭

Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
                                    Thanks Shubba for the update.

Akhil has finally arrived in Chennai πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š to the much delight of his family members πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜›  but it was sad to see Prabha feel lonely πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ₯ΊπŸ’” which prevented him from enjoying with others πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜” but he didn ' t show that out which proved his character πŸ˜” .

I wonder whether Bhuvana is really a lady πŸ˜’πŸ€”πŸ˜‘ as she doesn ' t have the qualities which a woman should have πŸ€”πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆ but continues to behave and speak in an arrogant manner  😑😈😡 eventhough she faces lots of insults for all the sins committed by her πŸ˜”πŸ€” .
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
                      πŸ˜Š    Thanks Shubba for the Superb update and comments    πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

How come Ahkil immediate a got on flight and landed in TPS's house...😲 Poor baby Prabha feels left out ...awww missing his mommy 😳 Even couldn't understand Prabha's feelings 😑.

Kadaseela Bhuvana madam decided to look for a job a...Doc's wife ku fitness club le enna velai πŸ˜†.  Appa pap pap pa...wat a respect she has for her hubbyπŸ‘.  She didn't even bother that a third person is sitting in front nu 😲.  Shubba your comedic comment was superb " Ekapatta pathini virathen like lax." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

Thulasi why?? why do you always go looking for trouble???  πŸ₯±

Caryn thumbnail
Subba, thanks for the updates.

What is wrong with Thulz, she is crying & crying and there is no retaliation.  🀒
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Shubba.  Great to read your updates after a long time.

I don't know why but I find it strange to see Lax and Tps and everyone all happy together.  Lax now left Bhuvana and is with Tps all happy.  He never really paid for his mistake.  

Aaww Prabha feeling left out...makes sense.

Lol hospital interview scene was funny.  The wife of the doctor perfectly described Bhuvana's life in a few sentences.

Tulasi should not have went to talk to Bhuvana...more continuation of mother vs daughter. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Smiles-20

I don't know why but I find it strange to see Lax and Tps and everyone all happy together.  Lax now left Bhuvana and is with Tps all happy.  He never really paid for his mistake.  

Exactly. He seem to be getting away with all the mistakes he did πŸ€” Has Sundari forgot how he pushed her out from the house? then why she accepted him back? i really wished she told him to go to hell the day when he chased Bhuvana out. Quite shock to see Sundari sitting in his house like nothing happen??

thanks for the updates Shuba. Hope you had a good holiday.