PSH WU 6th Sep Reva's Bro,Adi's Trust,G to Mumbai

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tnx 4 d written update aarti. lips sealed 4 2day's episode
Thank you for the updates.

Okay so sugni does not want to keep relation with married man huhh?
so thinking waht she did her sardhakai?
dint she know that in sardhakai all the lusty married thakur will bid for her? and after some time she is saying i can manage with some 1 else not with you(vik)...vaang pee rahi he kya aaj kal wo?

Riva is educated from best college in Delhi and her brother does not know that gol gol thing to put in eyes are called contact lenses.lol

love you cv..oommmaaa...
you made this show cartoon show...whole day;s tension get relived watching this..seriously friends it is adorable like Doreman ...

Everyday Sugni pisses me off more with her nonsense. She cannot stoop so low to be with a married man but she can stoop low enough to let her friend's fiance do her sardakai? And if Aditya didn't do it but some other Thakur did, wouldn't that have been a married man also?  And she will never ruin Reva's life but just her friend, Amrita's life?

And the truth is that Aditya doesn't care that Reva is mad. Vickram must stay with this woman even if he is not happy? Aditya, are you Vickram's nephew or Reva's nephew?

So I suppose that Reva's brother will try to get Sugni to be his?
Originally posted by seemasr

Thank you for the updates.

Okay so sugni does not want to keep relation with married man huhh?
so thinking waht she did her sardhakai?
dint she know that in sardhakai all the lusty married thakur will bid for her? and after some time she is saying i can manage with some 1 else not with you(vik)...vaang pee rahi he kya aaj kal wo?

Riva is educated from best college in Delhi and her brother does not know that gol gol thing to put in eyes are called contact lenses.lol

love you cv..oommmaaa...
you made this show cartoon show...whole day;s tension get relived watching this..seriously friends it is adorable like Doreman ...

U'r so right even i had a good laugh while reading the updates πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And Btw after reading ur comment on gol gol thing i went to watch that scene...lolzzz🀣
Thank u so much Aarathi πŸ‘

Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
This show has completely lost it. πŸ€ͺ

I want some interview with Varun Badola.  It would be interesting to hear what he says or how he tries to be diplomatic about this absolute farce the show has become.
Guyz in this whole epi only one scene is worth watching lol just have a look on this scene and let me know what u think about it. Isn't reva's bro looks like a borrowed villain from sum old bollywood movies? Let me know whom he resembles actually🀣
The highly educated Sister didn't tell her bro that Gol Gol things called contact lenses.🀣 Btw i thought reva will be from some decent family but after looking at her bro i locked up my all gud thoughts. πŸ˜† . Enjoy guyz and feel relax don't need to get hyper for this serial anymore. They have changed this show into comedy circus for our entertainment. Must appreciate them.πŸ˜›
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCLdrkILdO8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago

Watershed episode

Every soap opera has a watershed episode where things come to an end in order to move forward and reading today's write up, it would appear that was case for PSH today.

So we have:

1.      End of SugVi 

She has told him clearly forget me, I will not be with a married man, and I will never trust you.

She clearly did love him and still does but has hidden her emotions and pushed him away because of her own position on marriage (Sugni said when G was bugging her that what will she do if TVS is married and she said I will leave him) and because of the promise she has made to Adi. She is thinking clearly because she said to Adi whatever the problems in their marriage I will not be reason for their break-up.

Whether you agree with her stand or not (we all know that the Sardhakai was her lashing out at him for hurting her and nothing to do with saving his marriage) you have to respect her for the fact that she has told him to go rather than keeping him hanging on.

I am even glad that G has found this opportunity in Mumbai as it gives Sugni an escape route if things get too much.

One day I hope and pray she will look back and realise what she had and threw away but I doubt it.

2.      Demise of TVS

We will now see a strong, independent thinking man turn into an obsessive old man. What a waste of a character to achieve a standard similar looking couple as every other Indian soap opera and standard plot line (young couple dogged by an obsessive old man).

3.      Start of the Sugni-Adi Jodi

We show today bond of trust forming between these two. It remains to be seen how that trust will affected if Sugni find out about the promise Adi made to TVS. He has told her that he promised TVS that he will bring her to the havali to live but has not told her that he promised TVS of his own accord that he will keep her as TVSs "Amanat" and bring her to him once TVS sorts out his marriage problem whereas he has actually used Sugni (and her position on marriage) to his advantage by making her push TVS away. I suspect in this case fate (I of course mean CVs) will not let this lie come out at all or not until way down the road of their relationship when it will have no impact.

Although I knew this was coming I am still saddened by the knowledge that what started as such a fantastic show has turned into a dark, sad story where the "Subah" (a new start) is missing from everyone's life.

Today my DISLIKE of Adi has turned into LOATHING – he is playing God with people's lives. He has decided that TVS should stay in his marriage so he has stabbed in the back the man who gave him home, love, financial support etc when he and him mom where destitute by telling TVS that he will keep Sugni for him while asking Sugni to push TVS away. When he then falls for her and they become a couple it will be ultimate betrayal.

So to my mind he will bear a huge amount of responsibility for what TVS will become and anything TVS does will be justified.

I hope TVS divorces Reva anyway just so that Adi realises all his plotting/back stabbing achieved nothing except lose forever the love and respect of a man who was like a father to him.

Originally posted by payal7

Watershed episode

Every soap opera has a watershed episode where things come to an end in order to move forward and reading today's write up, it would appear that was case for PSH today.

So we have:

1.      End of SugVi 

She has told him clearly forget me, I will not be with a married man, and I will never trust you.

She clearly did love him and still does but has hidden her emotions and pushed him away because of her own position on marriage (Sugni said when G was bugging her that what will she do if TVS is married and she said I will leave him) and because of the promise she has made to Adi. She is thinking clearly because she said to Adi whatever the problems in their marriage I will not be reason for their break-up.

Whether you agree with her stand or not (we all know that the Sardhakai was her lashing out at him for hurting her and nothing to do with saving his marriage) you have to respect her for the fact that she has told him to go rather than keeping him hanging on.

I am even glad that G has found this opportunity in Mumbai as it gives Sugni an escape route if things get too much.

One day I hope and pray she will look back and realise what she had and threw away but I doubt it.

2.      Demise of TVS

We will now see a strong, independent thinking man turn into an obsessive old man. What a waste of a character to achieve a standard similar looking couple as every other Indian soap opera and standard plot line (young couple dogged by an obsessive old man).

3.      Start of the Sugni-Adi Jodi

We show today bond of trust forming between these two. It remains to be seen how that trust will affected if Sugni find out about the promise Adi made to TVS. He has told her that he promised TVS that he will bring her to the havali to live but has not told her that he promised TVS of his own accord that he will keep her as TVSs "Amanat" and bring her to him once TVS sorts out his marriage problem whereas he has actually used Sugni (and her position on marriage) to his advantage by making her push TVS away. I suspect in this case fate (I of course mean CVs) will not let this lie come out at all or not until way down the road of their relationship when it will have no impact.

Although I knew this was coming I am still saddened by the knowledge that what started as such a fantastic show has turned into a dark, sad story where the "Subah" (a new start) is missing from everyone's life.

Today my DISLIKE of Adi has turned into LOATHING ' he is playing God with people's lives. He has decided that TVS should stay in his marriage so he has stabbed in the back the man who gave him home, love, financial support etc when he and him mom where destitute by telling TVS that he will keep Sugni for him while asking Sugni to push TVS away. When he then falls for her and they become a couple it will be ultimate betrayal.

So to my mind he will bear a huge amount of responsibility for what TVS will become and anything TVS does will be justified.

I hope TVS divorces Reva anyway just so that Adi realises all his plotting/back stabbing achieved nothing except lose forever the love and respect of a man who was like a father to him.

@Payal i totally agree with you

Superb post Payal πŸ‘πŸ‘

How many more villians are they going to get into the serial.  The brother has come to meet his sister the moment she calls him but how come he did not come to meet her the moment she was resurrected from the dead.  After all family will only stand till the last isn't it then how come family did not come to see another family member return from the dead? 

Rewa has become sane and CVs have gone totally insane.
Edited by Saviosaraff - 11 years ago