WU:6/9-Yummy Dadi or Irritating MIL

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

why not in mood ..did you watch PR ..lol

and again Vineet remains perfect and Pradeep remains an imbecile- I do appreciate consistency on behalf of the CVs. 
Originally posted by IFVJ

why not in mood ..did you watch PR ..lol

THanks for the lovely wu...PR is making everyone's mood off 😆
thanks swetha for the update.wt happened?
                    loved the episode.vineet was superb with his attitude.bulbul can be with pradeep n anushka.they three make a terrible family.suhasi n anushka ???best wishes for their new schemes,never mind as long as it is in favour of moneet.
Vineet is a swteetheart...CV plz bring moneet togather...Rano is so cute love rano when they show her
Originally posted by rtms

thanks swetha for the update.wt happened?
                    loved the episode.vineet was superb with his attitude.bulbul can be with pradeep n anushka.they three make a terrible family.suhasi n anushka ???best wishes for their new schemes,never mind as long as it is in favour of moneet.

something personal n not at all related to serials 😳 n i don't watch PR guys 😆
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
I understand that CVs wanted to show that Anushka starts to take Mona's place and therefor the granny fashion show, but that took more then 50% of the footage ðŸ˜¡ Which meant less Moneet 😭 Vineet's dialogue: "Kal pyar kar ne ke zaza di aur aaj kuch na karne ki" made it worth to sit through the 20 minutes of todays episode and ofcourse Rano. She is too cute 😊 Damnnn weekend is here and 3 days of no KHTV ðŸ˜­ I am so addicted to Moneet 

Thanks for the WU 😊
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Rano is a cutie-pie. Though Mona said on one of the earlier episodes that Bulbul takes after her and Rano after Pradeep, the reverse is true. And yes, they completely wasted footage on that yummy Dadi track.

The funny thing was that just as Suhasi falls on the ramp and tries to get up, they show the KBC scroll below...so that it looks like Big B is coming to help her up! 😆😆

Btw, JJKN fans would have noticed that they ripped off the seat belt scene from the Jessica track!
Edited by blyton - 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates.
Even I feel today's episode is a big waste..why to show so much Suhashi drama...and why is Suhashi so upset and suspicious for Moneet...if she is so much supportive about Mona she should let her move on.
Pradeep is a jerk and day by day he is getting on my nerve...Vineet only says few words today but that made our day.

Hope Pradeep , Anu and Bulbul make a happy cranky family.

Hard to wait for 3 days to watch again.
Edited by smrity2012 - 11 years ago