Falling in love Again SS: Ariya pt5 pg17 17/oct

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys one idea struck my mind so here is intro tell me if u liked it so will cont ..

Arjun has joined ETF and has just solved kalki devi case same as in Episode.. 

now begins a new case

Rathod : hello team as we have done great job in resolving the case . this case needs lots of effort. this case is reported to be of the biggest drug racket running in a private college here in Mumbai but sue to high financial support and links to world great people we cannot solve this case openly and our whole team has to go undercover.

there comes a peon with a letter 

Rathod: what is it
peon: sir ministry has sent this letter
Rathod: ok u may go now

after opening letter rathod was somewhat unhappy

Shree: sit what is it in this letter
Rathod: one new member is going to join us at ETF . she is also an ACP and undercover officer since a long time. hope she would be worthy of joining ETF. 
rathod seems to be unhappy with this appointment 
Arjun who was silent finally spoke : hope this new girl has some critical thinking instead of data records ( saying sarcastically putting eye on riya who frowned listening this but shree gave smile to riya to calm down

who is this new entry 
is this some what linked to Arjun or with rathod or both...
will she be able to adjust herself in ETF
what new twist she will bring
will she bring Ariya closer or will make them apart
lets see in next update

p.s.: do comment if u like this update and tell me i should cont or not
its just an intro 

Index:
Intro: page 1
 Part1: page 2 
Part2: page 4
Part3: page 8
part 4 : page 13
Edited by sizzysehrish - 11 years ago
Don continue and pm me the parts aswell :)
do continue! and pm me when you update! thanksEdited by princess14 - 11 years ago
ouu sounds interesting :)
continue soon !

Hey.. The intro sounds damn intriguing.. Please continue soon and I'm already there in your buddy list, hai na? ðŸ˜‰  Please PM me when you update.. Would love to read more of this one.. ðŸ˜Š
do continue...plzz pm me when you update

Part1:

ETF members waiting for their new member while Arjun has went out for some case details.

Here enters a tall girl wearing a turquoise blue pant and a purple top looking stunning. All peoples staring her weirdly. There she enters ETF office and introduced herself as sneha

Sneha: hi peoples I am new member of ETF team. I am Sneha  . Senior officer  Sneha.

Rathod staring at her differently both rathod and sneha share a eyelock when Riya comes in

Riya: hi sneha I am riya, he is shree and he is chotu. And he is our chief Sameer rathod . Welcome to ETF .

Sneha : hi all so what's the new case. I have listened ke its something to do with college nad drugs

Riya:  han yhi case hai . wo Sir gaye hai for detail he would be back any moment then chief will discuss the case.

Here start girly chats with some laughter's. Rathod was stand silently on corner waiting for Arjun to be back and staring at sneha from corner of his eyes. Ratohd then went inside his cabin.

Now in abscnece of Rathod all three shree chotu and riya started chatting more loudly with sneha and telling about their two chiefs

Sneha: OMG!! Tum in do akdu ko kese ek saath deal karte ho yrr . Hats off to u both

Shree: ye humara special talent hai

All broke into big laughter and suddenly enters Arjun

Arjun: What the hell is this going on here . is this a fish market or police officers room. Disgusting

Riya: sir hum to bus isse…..

Arun: tum se to bat karna bekar ha.. you are good for nothing. Where is new officer which was going to come .

Sneha  just then turned and saw Arjun

Sneha: me hun wo new officer .. ap yaha kese ??? Looking shocked seeing Arjun here

Arjun: tum yah ape ETF join karhe ho . mjhe pehle kyun nhe btaya

Then sneha went to arjun and both hugged each other

While chotu  said to shree: ye Sir ki kon hosakti hai wife kya wapis agye hai unki

Shree: pta nahe

Riya: sneha tum inhe jaanti ho

Sneha : han riya he is my brother my big bro .

Riya , chotu and shree: what:O

Sneha: ab samjhi to akdu ye hai. thik hi kaha hai mere bhaya akdu hi hai .

Arjun: sneha this is office so on personal talks here. Concentrate on your work and you should have told me this before. I am unsure how will you work with Rathod again.

Sneha: bro don't worry I wil manage it bitterly. It was past It would never interfere my present. By ht way riya looks good for u bhaya

Arjun: call me sir here. No personal talks at office timings ok.

Sneha: ok bro calm down.

Arjun: so guys should we start discussing the case and where is the Rathod. Really they are crazy people wasting their time always. Huh!!

Rathod: rawte I am here was waiting for you to back from your silly works. Why don't you work with team

Arjun: next time will take care of it ….. Sir!! Saying sarcastically

All of them sat and rathod started briefing the case

Rathod: as you people are aware that it's a high profile case and we can't do investigation openly so we will have to go undercover. And do our all investigation secretly.

Sneha: wow!! Undercover my specialty... Will have fun.

Rathod: I think we all should be serious to work and keep fun aside

Arjun signaled sneha to shut up

Both riya and sneha murmured akdus

Rathod: so guys.. all will be working as a part of college . shree riya and sneha you three will enters college as student.

Riya: what student

Sneha : no not student please

Shree: yay!! Many girls will be there will do this

Rathod: I haven't aksed your suggestion do as I   order

All three: yes sir

Sneha: Riya how u work with this people so stubborn ziddi types.

Riya: han yrr they are really weird. Again study uff don't want to go back to study

Sneha in mind: ye riya roshni se kitni match karti hai . uski adaa mujhe roshni ka ehsas dilate hai

She came back from her tohugh as arjun said

Arjun : today I think people haven't came for work . If you people can't work so leave.

Rathod giving angry glare to arjun . While all othr shut their mouth

Rathod: now concentrate all it's too much of useless talks now.  Chotu u will be working as a karate teacher. while Arjun will be sport teacher and I  will be a course teacher there so that we all could be dispersed and talk with different people but guys keep one thing in mind u are not officers u are ordinary people there so control your emotions and attitude .

That's it for today hope u like first part

Something I want to tell you to summarize sneha and arjun are siblings but sneha lived in other city after death of roshni as she was her bestest friend and after losing her she had lost faith on word friendship and was so depressed

One more thing along with Ariya love story I am going to include rathod love story in ths also and rathod and arjun link and their past friendship  so will it be good or not.

Give ur precious comments please

Anybody who want pms please like the intro post as I have long buddy lsit cant pm all of them so please let me know who wants pms .

Originally posted by rituka7

gr8
thanks 
wow Arjun has sis that so good yaar...finally riya got a friend with whom she can share her thought about arjun even if it is bad or good🤣

don't tell me that rathor had any affair with sneha😕

ETF is now ready to change...i like it

very well written please update soon and pm me

Originally posted by kaveriw2008

wow Arjun has sis that so good yaar...finally riya got a friend with whom she can share her thought about arjun even if it is bad or good🤣

don't tell me that rathor had any affair with sneha😕

ETF is now ready to change...i like it

very well written please update soon and pm me

lolll time will tell you betterly may be next update will gfive u clear pic about rathod love and thanks for liking it will cont soon and pm u