Our childhood as Chicklet n Stoneface | Kisha | OS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Our Childhood as Chicklet n Stoneface  
~~

"Kiya! No excuses!!" My mom shouted at me. I am just 11 but I am treated like 16 year old! I make mistakes but my mom never gets that.

"Mom…. I… didn't….. do…. That… It…was..just my..classmates." I stutter.

"Talk properly!" She yelled at me which made me jump a little, "You are changing school!" She made a call and turned to me, "You are going to Royals Academy from Monday!" And with that she walked away.

My classmates played a prank on my teacher and blamed it on me. I never had friends who would protect me. The teacher called my mom and my mom without listening me took my life decision like always.

A tear fell from my eyes. I walked to my room. My new life starts tomorrow….

"Keshav! What is this?!" My dad shook the paper of my scholarship with Royal Academy.

"My scholarship with Royals." I replied him in a very serious tone.

"You are not allowed to go to a Elite school! We are middle class people we are not allowed to dream big!!" My dad screamed right into my face.

"I want to dream big, dad!"

"But you can't! You are not going to this school." My dad walked away.

"I will go to this school, whether u like it or not!" I screamed after him.

Maybe if mom was here, things would've been different but she was gone. I closed my eyes. My mom dies while giving birth to my baby brother who is 1 yr old. She gave her life for his life.

I walked out of the car, "Bye m—" The car was already gone. Tear started to fill my eyes. Control Kiya. Not time to cry.

I saw a girl with football in her hand walking towards me.

"Hie!" I waved to her.

"Heylo!" She replied back.

"Do you know where locker room 22 is?" I asked her as I shifted my pink bag on my right shoulder.

"Yeah, go straight then left you'll see a board that says 7th D take a left from there and u'll see the locker room 22." She told me the direction.

"Thanks" And I started to walk. Everyone around me started laughing, I felt uncomfortable. As soon as I reached 7th C I took a left and saw a sign that said, "locker Room 22" I entered.

"Omg! I am sorry, I didn't know." I closed my eyes. It was boys toilet. I started to back away when I slipped.

I walked into the boys toilet and saw a girl there.

"Omg! I am sorry, I didn't know." Her back was facing me, suddenly she slipped on the benches that were kept in the toilet. I caught her hand at right time and prevented her from falling.

She slowly opened her eyes, her eyes caught my eyes. She looked scared, nervous. Our hands were on heat. I didn't want to get close to someone and then lose them just like I lost my mother.

I slipped her hand from my hand and she landed on floor.

Kiya couldn't control her tears and they started to spill from her eyes. KD turned his head away because he hated girls crying.

"Thanks for nothing." Kiya said to KD.

"Whatever, get out of here. This is boys washroom." KD replied with a tint of rudeness which he didn't meant to add.

Kiya founded this guy really weird, weird in a good way. She couldn't stop staring at him. Her brain disliked the guy but her heart liked the guy.

Kiya walked out but stopped when someone called her, "Oye Chicklet."

She turned around, "Me?"

KD walked towards her which made Kiya stand straight on her spot. KD snatched the paper that was stuck on Kiya's back. KD showed it to Kiya.

"I am a nobody." Was written on it.

Kiya got angry, "You! Why are you destro
ying my first day at this school?! You annoying creepo! You know nothing about me!" Kiya started to walk away but turned around, "Stoneface." Kiya walked away.

~~

Hows it? Boring? 😭
It was just for fun. I didn't even edit it. 😕
Like kardo!!

~~

Participate in my OS contest 2012!
For more details click the link below :-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3181838

~~

its awsum dear...first day se hi ladai start..😆 loved it..do write more on them..
n a big thnx for d os contest..m sooo happy..we r gonna hv so many os to read
Loved it. Looking forward to the os contest :)
A nice insight into KiSha's history.I miss them a lot...
Awesome :) KiSha will be KiSha 😆
Continue soon.
its awesome
loved it
do write more
Great OS Ailya !!!
Poor Kiya
Loved Kisha nd their usual fights