Saas Bina Sasuraal

Tejy's Gupshup: The Last Episode :'( - Page 2

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely words :)

Just managed to watch the last episode and now I'm wishing I had left it, at least then in my mind I'd be thinking, one more.. One more... One more...

I'm going to bring in points from other episodes too if that's ok. I absolutely loved Tej's confrontation with Toasty. For a moment I was living that episode. When you love someone like the way Tej and Toasty did, at your last, you want to be just with them. Yes, you want to get on your knees and scream at them to come to you! I felt sorry for Toasty rather than anger then because, she knows she'll be gone soon and then she won't have Tej, she won't have her bestie Nitika, she won't have her loving Dadaji and Pitaji. She won't have her naughty but loving devars - Gyaan and Prachin. And she won't have the caring big brothers, Pashu and Ved. Yet she decided to let it all go and sacrifice her last few days of happiness. But alas, her Tej found her. Proving that if you look hard enough, you'll surely find God even.

Anyway. Toasty coming home and her silently saying sorry and genuinely accepting she was wrong was really nice. My favourite scene was Toasty playing with Chhoti Toasty. Adorbs.

Smiley and Toasty's conversation - I didn't think much of it. Firstly I don't think Toasty needed to know that Smiley had started liking Tej. Unnecessary. Toasty apologizing, yes needed. Toasty apologizing for taking Tej away, wrong. You can't ask for something that's yours. And you definitely don't say sorry for taking what was always yours. It felt as though Tej was treated as some commodity.

Wish the ending showed some sort of indication of a '... To be continued ...'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _Fantasy_

Lovely words :)

Just managed to watch the last episode and now I'm wishing I had left it, at least then in my mind I'd be thinking, one more.. One more... One more...

I'm going to bring in points from other episodes too if that's ok. I absolutely loved Tej's confrontation with Toasty. For a moment I was living that episode. When you love someone like the way Tej and Toasty did, at your last, you want to be just with them. Yes, you want to get on your knees and scream at them to come to you! I felt sorry for Toasty rather than anger then because, she knows she'll be gone soon and then she won't have Tej, she won't have her bestie Nitika, she won't have her loving Dadaji and Pitaji. She won't have her naughty but loving devars - Gyaan and Prachin. And she won't have the caring big brothers, Pashu and Ved. Yet she decided to let it all go and sacrifice her last few days of happiness. But alas, her Tej found her. Proving that if you look hard enough, you'll surely find God even.

Anyway. Toasty coming home and her silently saying sorry and genuinely accepting she was wrong was really nice. My favourite scene was Toasty playing with Chhoti Toasty. Adorbs.

Smiley and Toasty's conversation - I didn't think much of it. Firstly I don't think Toasty needed to know that Smiley had started liking Tej. Unnecessary. Toasty apologizing, yes needed. Toasty apologizing for taking Tej away, wrong. You can't ask for something that's yours. And you definitely don't say sorry for taking what was always yours. It felt as though Tej was treated as some commodity.

Wish the ending showed some sort of indication of a '... To be continued ...'

Thanks for talking about that episode <3 My God, it was probably my favorite TejYa episode ever the way Tej worded everything and it expressed perfectly how much Tej loves Toasty and how devoted he is to her <3 And I loved that despite everyone else (minus Smiley I guess but even she had a 1% doubt) not believing that Toasty was alive, Tej never let the thought even cross his mind that that voice may not have been Toasty's <3

That was really adorable <3 Toasty chaachi with her choti Toasty <3

Very good point!! Toasty needed to apologize for what she did in meddling and trying to get them both together and it's kind of her fault that Smiley fell in love with Tej because she placed her in a position where it made it easier for Smiley to fall in love with him.  But Toasty definitely should not have said that she was taking Tej away from Smiley...like Smiley said, Tej was always Toasty's <3

I completely agree :(