[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWgdOkmPiXQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

H@PPY BIRTHDAY TO U
   GOD BLESS YOU LONG LIFEHAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dePMU8R131s[/YOUTUBE] 

HERE ARE YOUR GIFTS,
HOPE YOU LIKE THEM 

A simple celebrationa gathering of friendshere is wishing you great happinessa joy that never ends.

Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago

Vanshooo <3 HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!πŸ˜ƒ
i hope you have the bestestt birthday ever and you get every single thing you want πŸ˜‰  Dont get drunk now.wait till you're 21 πŸ˜† 🀣But have lots and lots and lots of funnn πŸ₯³
I'm ever so glad you invited me to join the cc because without that i'd never get to know YOU or all my other pakorass!!!😳
Also,You really are an AMAZING person!seriously!and extremely pretty too πŸ˜‰ And ofcourse,you're the goddess of photoshop!hands down.πŸ˜ƒ I tried making something in rishbala (i'm so in LOVE with them right now..)I really tried to search for a remotely HAPPY or atleast a comparitively less sad scene but somehow EVERY scene madhu's crying so,i picked the scene where RK thought about how he hurt her ...close to not sad i guess? 😳 I really really hope you like it.

lots and lots of love,
Sneha πŸ˜ƒ

Dear Vanshikaa

A very happy birthday to you! May you get all the happiness in the world. Enjoy your day :)

Its very nice to have someone as sweet and chirpy as you on the cc.

Thank you so much for joining us.

Lots of love

Deeksha

Happy Birthday Vanshi Di!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Love Ya Sooo Much!!!!!!☺️
May God Bless You And May All Your Wishes Come True!! Muahh!!
AND Partaaay Hard!!!!
I Cant Believe Your Turning So Old!πŸ˜† Just Kidding!!!
Your Everything A Little Sister Would Want In A Older Sister.
I Love You So Much! Words Fail To Describe Your Unique Self.
I Love Talking To You About Everything And Anything, You Understand Me.
The Best Thing About You Is Everything About You.
The More I Praise You The Less It Is.
I Love The Nicknames You Call Me Like Minnie Mouse, Shona, Baby, Blondie.
And We Need To Oovoo ASAP!!!
Im So Glad You Made The DPFam CC Because Of You We All DP Members Met. (And Cuz Of Me Suggesting πŸ˜†)
I Love You Sooo Much My Soul Sister!
And Have An Amazing Birthday

MINI LOVES VANSHI DI!!!

Happy Birthday Vanshika !!Happy Birthday Dear Vanshika , Happy Birthday to YOU !!
May God Bless you with all the happiness and success your heart desires !
Have a Beautiful Birthday filled with joy/love and surounded by the people you love.
Wishing you a wonderful birthday !

Hey Vanshu!
Ok this one is going to be long...
IT'LL MAKE JAS'S MESSAGES LOOK SMALL IN COMPARISON! 🀣
Ok I first met you when you taught me photoshop LOL. I think you answered one of my questions in the help desk and then we struck a connection over Punar Vivah. And then you invited me to the CC where I met some of my best friends forever. You are such a sweet and amazing girl! You can always make me smile no matter how bad of a day I'm having. You are literally the queen of siggies and avis and I hope to be like you one day. We have so many jokes together and I hope we continue to make more ;). The memories we have never cease to exist<< you like my good choice in vocabulary na? ;). And even though I have school on the day of your birthday... I THINK :O I will still comment and give you my present belated because I have homework to do woman! LOLOL.
I love you tons bb! Enjoy your birthday to the fullest! eat lots of yummy cake and tell me how it was! Eat a slice for me!
LOTSSS A LOVEEE
-Aarti/Antaraa/Aartsieee
PS. Imran the troll says happy birthday as well! 🀣

HAPPY BIRTH DAY VANSHIKA ,BAAR BAAR DIN YE AAYE BAAR DIL YE GAAYE TUM JIYO HAZARO SAAL HAI YAHI HAI ARJOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U

your gifts

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dePMU8R131s[/YOUTUBE]

First of all, I want to wish you the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER VANSHUπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Its only because of you all of us crazy people got together in the first place and taking the time to organize and make all of our threads, its only fair you get a special birthday thread yourself😳

I will always cherish our chats, whether here, on hookt, oovoo, or just by text. And heres to hoping that there are many, many more!😊

I have no idea what to say now. I used all my birthday songs for Sneha🀣

Just to let you know, there is a gift coming but its probably going to be really late. I tried. Believe me, I did

But heres a special song just for you:
Saiyaara main saiyaara
Saiyaara tu saiyaara
Sitaron ke jahaan mein, milenge ab yaara😳

Have a fun, crazy, beautiful, memorable and AMAZING birthday with your family and with all of us on here. Dont forget all of us DPs that love you very much.😊

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANSHUπŸ₯³

Time to party!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU VANSHIKA

HAVE A BLAST

G'day Vanshu, sup man? all good? cya around.πŸ˜‰

Loool jks.=P
Happy Birthdaaay Vanshu.πŸ€—
*starts singing*
Happy budday to youuu.
Happy budday to youuu.
Happy budday dear Vanshu.
Happy budday to youuu.
May youuu have many more, may all your birthday dreams&&&&wishes come true.<3
So...we met back in June, June the 21st.=P well thats when we actually talked, Loool.=P Before that we'd just say hey & yeah loool. :P So yeah thaanks to the CC youuu created.=P Youuu're really sweet & smart.=P That reminds me youuu shall get the smartest award. loool.=P I'm glad I met youuu!=P & ahem what else? loool I ain't very good at writing b'day msgs.😳 Well rock this year. Hope youuu have an amaazing day, filled with lots of love, laughter & cheers.
Prezzies..=P
Hope youuu like em. :)
Happy budday once again. Love youuu! God bless youuu!<3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU VANSHIKA
GOD BLESS YOU
MAY YOU ACHIEVE HEIGHTS OF SUCCESS
FROM, MOHAMMAD LARAIB USMANI

Jappy Birthday Vanshu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish u a very happy birthday may this year to be the best year of your life and you can achieve everything u want in this year.

Today is a VERY SPECIAL DAY
As its your Birthday
So its the perfect time to say:
you are always thought of my mind in a very special way
Your birthday is a special day,
Its the time to have new hopes and dreams
Setting new goals to be achieved
And
now its a Pleasure for me to say
YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL IN YOUR OWN STYLE
so
I wish you a very special, lovely, exciting, joyous
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

YOUR A FABULOUS SIGGY/AVI MAKER! YOUR CREATIVITY BEYOND WORDS! but even more than that you are a very sweet and down to earth person even though i just met you recently and interacted with you a few times. . .but you know what that is more than enough for me to know how Nice and sweet of a person you are! Again wishing you a Happy birthday filled with loads of presents and MASTI!!! πŸ€—

Happy Birthday Vanshi!

Hope you have an amazing birthday and a fabulous day!
*hug*
Love you,

Shifu

Wishing you a VERY Happy Birthday VANSHI!!!
Though we were not able to meet during our Geet days on I-F, I am so super glad that we were at least able to meet through our love for Gurmeet/Punar Vivah/Drashti/Madhubala Embarrassed Seeing your work in the galleries for those shows made me so restless to go to your gallery and appreciate your work firsthand because frankly my friend, YOU DESERVE IT!
Not only are you one helluva creation maistro, you're an awesome person! Fun, hilarious, sweet, rowdy (HAHAH!), a desi pakora, kaatilana (thanx to your siggs/avis), and most of all a loving person!
It hadn't even been a good month of us meeting each other yet you were so welcoming and friendly and it was the sweetest gesture to invite me to the pakora CC.
I know you've got many numero uno fans but forget that.. I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN HAAN πŸ˜ƒ *runs* πŸ˜†
Here's wishing you a magnificent birthday filled with love, laughter, joy, and happiness all around =) Treat yourself to something good, do loads of masti, and eat lots of cake haan! πŸ˜ƒ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
LOVE,
 Zahra

abhiya_pkyek-

Heyaa Vanshi...πŸ€—

May your birthday be filled with lots and lots of love, joy and happiness...May all your dreams and desires will come true...Have a blissful future ahead...Many many more happy returns of the day..πŸ€—

Happy Birthday Vanshikaa!! πŸ€—
Enjoy!

FROM NIHA

FROM V I C K Y . πŸ˜†

Dear vanshika or my cute vanshuu ? i don't know the day when i first came in contact with you( i feel like i know you frm ice age) but that doesn't matter, the thing is i find you always supercute and super gorgeous ? hmm so you are gonna be 18 ok but you will have to wait 3 more years till you get 21 then i will marry you, nd you to always wanted to marry me, ok jokes apart ;) Many Many Happy Returns of the day dear, Happy Birthday ;)

😳
    HAPPY BIRTH DAY VANSHIKA     
.          STUDENT OF THE YEAR VANSHIKA
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTmMcCZQxDw[/YOUTUBE]
   .. gift.. gift.Edited by Ankit.Upadhyay- - 11 years ago
    Edited by Ankit.Upadhyay- - 11 years ago

ENJOY

THE