new thread for faltu members - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

errumz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yes doc i have read about at/ms case...

and yes these things do happen in our countries where politicians think of themselves as GOD.😡...

but mujhe to hasi is liye a rahi thi k jab life ok k pas ak crime based show he jsme wo real life stories dikhate hein and 1 ya 2 episodes me end bhi ker dete hein to phir kia zarurat thi skbm ko aik crime show me convert kerne  ki or use drag ker ker k hame torture kerne ki...😡...kia kerun purani adat ho gai he life ok or cv's ko kosne ki...us k bina raha nai jata na😆...is liye jab ye story dekhi to raha nai gaya mujhse life ok ko kose baghir...😆
DOC108 thumbnail
i am so happy that as a channel they r not doing well ...and that lakshmi serial is absolutely ...🤓
even we dont leave a chance ...😲
DOC108 thumbnail
by the way how  is karachi ?
errumz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi doc...karachi is nice city

by the way i have guessed that life ok is no more madly in luv with their darling laxmi.👏i think their new love interest is DKDM...wese bhi its only the best show of life ok nd has good trp's...and all other shows of life ok specially both the laxmi shows are so 🤢
DOC108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: errumz

hi doc...karachi is nice city

by the way i have guessed that life ok is no more madly in luv with their darling laxmi.👏i think their new love interest is DKDM...wese bhi its only the best show of life ok nd has good trp's...and all other shows of life ok specially both the laxmi shows are so 🤢

arre if u see laxmi it is pathetic .😲... means it is beyond anybodys imagination 😡and that chanel is also pathetic 
errumz thumbnail
hi doc...

and i do not tune life ok at the timings of both the laxmis...i m so scared of them😆 ...but i have checked their forums to know whats happening...and they are as sick as alwayz🤢...

and that life not ok channel..no words to describe how much i hate them😡...just bcz i only used to watch any pak or ind serial only once or twice in a week...was not really interested...skbm was the only show i followed religiously and brija were so dear to me...and they have done hashar of the show...totally unforgivable from me as a sincere viewer...😭😡
errumz thumbnail
btw  where do you live doc
DOC108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: errumz

btw  where do you live doc

i live in surat , i am a hindu married to a parsi 
karma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HELLO DOC😊                                                                                                                                                                                            hiii ERUUUm😊                                                                                                                  kese ho aap
karma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG RAHUL JIII 837 PAR YE KYA HO GAYA😕