Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by khush.singh

but how??? 😕 for dis we need latest news abt shaleen & deblina... but dey have just seemed to disappear 😔... if u visit navya forum der members r so active.. coz shaheer & showmya r still in touch wid der fans through twiiter & facebook... shaleen-deblina where r u ??? 😭

yea dat's alo rite...i miss dem somehting v must do...bt wt?!! ðŸ˜­
Why don't we make a story where one person starts a story and another person will continue the story. we can pass it to different people and see how the story goes. I hope you guys are understanding what I'm trying to say
Originally posted by Hanaa91

Why don't we make a story where one person starts a story and another person will continue the story. we can pass it to different people and see how the story goes. I hope you guys are understanding what I'm trying to say

Hi actually I dint understand u!!!!u mean one one epi?!!

ya i understood... bt m very poor in story writting... dats y never tried 😆 
Originally posted by khush.singh

ya i understood... bt m very poor in story writting... dats y never tried 😆 

u mean daily epi's by us?!!no way!!🤔
You don't have to write much just 1 paragraph is enough

You don't have to write much just 1 paragraph is enough
 bt who will write my exams r starting n any one is dere who is gud in dis all things?!!

I can start it!

oh gr8!!o if u wnt small help's i cn help u if u wnt...!!!!😛

wen will u get start!!!!
I will start in a week but I first need to think about a story! Do you have any ideas
Hey Guys!! same here i don't want this forum to end... cuz this forum is the only way i can keep connected to sajda tere pyaar mein and fans...the story idea is gr8.unluckily my exams are 'bout to begin...bt as soon as they r over...i will be more active...