Written/brief update:7 sep(savita truth comes out)

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends..

Mein aa gaya, apane saath wu ki peti lekar aaya.🤣

well thanx to all my dear friends give u r support to me & give inspiration to do wu. Episode has too long.😉 Well 2day is our Pavitra Rishta mahasangam episode. So let's start...😊guys i m doing wu via my cellphone.

Detail update:

Episode starts with mrng at deshmukh house ovi & manav stand near window. Ovi says baba i knw u r angry on me u knw how much i love arjun. Manav says what about purvi? She also love arjun & their wedding also happen. He says i m so angry on myself. He says i did nt understand to u what is right & wrng. He says arjun is only purvi love. Ovi says i knw it is difficult to live without our love. Ovi says if we accept archana aai all thing would be fine. Manav go towards her. She tells manav that i req to u stop divorce. Savita comes & savita refuse to accept archana but ovi tells plz accept archana. She tells we all r should accept archana as mother. Teju, sachin come out frm their rooms. Teju says what archana did with u u forgot? Ovi tells she met purvi she deal with her. Manav shock. Ovi says purvi completed her promise nw it's my turn. We should accept her. Teju says ovi that u forgot we lost our soham dada bcoz archana. Manav knws & says who told u that soham losted bcoz archana. Savita tense.

part 2:
At karanjkar house sulochana open the door sachin is there. Sulochana ask why u want to nw? Archu comes & says come inside him. Sachin tell ovi decision to archu. She want to bring back her in Deshmukh house. But refuse to stop divorce. She go inside her bedroom & start crying.Sulochana tell u r big lawyer she give to see teju & ovi FD'S. Sachin looks archana crying. In car sachin recalls sulochana wht she said. In railway indu(frm HD) she sited with one. She run away frm her house. One women take her. She sleeps. Other one women kidnap her.
at deshmukh house savita upset & talk with sachin. She tell ovi is wrng why she want to bring back archu in her house? Sachin refuse he tells her that archana never wrng. We r wrng. He tell u gave those money she made FD's. Savita shock. She tells i signed archu signature on divorce papers. She says archu always thoughts money. Again sachin stop her & says we had did always wrng with archana. He says i before knw archu never wrng but i can't said this her. Frm inside teju listen savita & sachin conversation.

Part 3:
At deshmukh house manav & DK sit in hall. Savita come & she tell we will ready for party. Manav tell that this party we arrange for arvi wedding. He refuse for nthing any party. But Dk & Manav agree for arjun-ovi reception party.

at railway station zaara rescuse indu frm kidnappers.

At deshmukh house teju shouts savita name. Savita scolds archana. Teju ask savita that i want to see divorce papers. Savita tries to mockery. She give divorce papers. Teju knw truth.

at outside vishnu, varsha balan there he tell give me 30,000 RS. Gulbiya comes & ask vishnu that arjun address. She tell arjun-ovi marriage happen. Varsha knw that ovi-arjun marriage happened.
at karanjkar house arjun come to meet purvi he says u r really loves me? He tells that u told me marry to ovi. He says u said half truth to me he knwn ovi-purvi deal. He says purvi that he should nt keep ovi happy never. He says u broken our promised. He behave with purvi is very rudely. Purvi crying. She shut the door & she turn back sees archana.

Part 4:
archu blast purvi she says her that i knw ovi told u. She says i would talk to ovi. Purvi stop her. She says i did this deal for u. She tell i come in between ovi & arjun. She say nw i really need u. Sulochana come & says dk sir called nw they want to we come in arjun-ovi reception. Purvi insits her to go in reception.

at swati house teju there. She tell i want to talk about divorce case. Swati tell archu give this divorce for her daughters. & teju says swati that i want to stop this divorce.

guests r comes. Archu & sulochana also comes dk welcomes both them. Damm archana wearing white saree.❤️❤️ Ovi & arjun standing on stage. Ovi sees archu & call her aai. She takes blessing frm her. After sometimes Deshmukh family comes & go on stage. They give blesses arjun-purvi. Archana stand in corner & say to sulochana that her family is so happy. Gulabiya comes & meet archu. She apologies her.

at road side teju walking. She says herself she feels guilty. She says nw i will give all rights her mother. She says herself she did insult her but her mother never thought bad things for her family. She is crying. Savita calls her she ask teju that where r u? She tell i will come soon.

Remaining wu below the post.

sorry for mistakes do hit the like button.
😳

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you so much in Advance.

Thanks in advance Naresh. You do an awesome job.👏

naresh today its very tough but i know u will do ur job fantastic👍🏼
you're the man Naresh. We're counting on you.
dheere dheere raaz khol rahe hai lekin adoore kyun like Soham wala, jab Manav ne kaha ke yeh sach nahin hai toh phir pure baat kyun nahin ki Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
Thank you Naresh - waiting with bated breath - hopeing for a lot of positives today
thank u so much for update
Thanks Naresh for doing the update😛