Balika Vadhu

BV 7th September 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update
It's really nice to see changed dadisa...actually a matured dadisa in true senseEdited by vrinda9183 - 11 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oho.. Ek bandar aspatal ke ander ๐Ÿ˜†
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loved AnSh scenes today and also Anandi's answer to Choti Ma! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Thankfully today they did not rush up with the A and S scenes. Liked the interaction between the family. I felt like slapping CM today. How can a person be so rude and nasty. The only thing that she could say is a taunt. She should be ashamed of herself, after being in A's shoes this is what she comes up with . Loved what A had to reply. She was not rude but so very politely and respectfully put her in her place. CM needs to learn a lot from A, may be it will do her some good in the long run. I am only glad she taunted her in front of every one and not in private. Let everyone know how petty her thinking is ๐Ÿคข

I found it very funny when the villagers found J and said "yeh hil dul raha bhi nahi hein".๐Ÿ˜† I was like what really 'hil duls' are his eyeballs and his desires ๐Ÿคข. that's difficult to see with his eyes closed and him unconscious.

A new Lal Singh. All though I liked the old actor this guy also seems to be a decent actor. The hospital scene was very nice and Sidharth acted very well in that.

Its strange how the village folk did not recognize Jagya ๐Ÿ˜•. Lal Singh recognized him that's good. Now DS gets to know about his state. I don't blame her for feeling sorry for him and secretly going to see him. Its good that Lal Singh did not inform A or call her back. That was smart thinking on his part.
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š

What an eye lock between AnSh...loved it๐Ÿฅณ

Cv's changed Lal Singh...I like the new one...he looks cool๐Ÿ˜Ž
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ok whats up to nandu's track now!!..๐Ÿ˜†y all jag thing again..y this complexity!!

N cm..still stuck into naye naveli dulhan thing..even passed comment on anandi in front of everyone..all stunned..n she is smiling looking down as if nothing happenedโ€ฆthings wont be that good for anando due to CM..i am sure she is grey!!..y she is so bitter towards anandi!!

Thanks for the update.

Edited by -Perseus- - 11 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

So ultimately Jagdish Singh lands up in the hospital. May be what tears could not achieve, hospitalization will do that.  With the help of Lal Singh,he will again try to make a comeback.  Usually people show sympathy to sick people and with Lal Singh informing Dadisa about it, it is only natural that she would at least like to see her grandson and may try to make amends. Bhairon ,however, is made of sterner stuff and will not budge and I will not blame him.

First of all, Jagdish Singh has to gather his own life himself. No one else can do it for him. Secondly, it is about time he understands  that forgiveness needs to be earned and not asked for. 

And to earn forgiveness you have to regain the lost confidence of your people. And that can only be achieved by making sincere effort to change yourself. All these need to be done by you,and you alone. I think, if he listens, Lal Singh will tell him this much. 

But, if he gets the attention of people,especially Dadisa without working towards it, he will not change. Through out his life,he has lived off people,used and abused them. It has got under his skin. So it will be a herculean task for him to shake this attitude off and make him worthy of any forgiveness.

Anandi's reply to Choti Maa's jibe was very correct. It did not have any offence,but, clearly underlined that she is not a person to be brushed aside. 

I found today's episode's dialogues very apt and had deeper meanings attached to it. Shiv's question" Is there any thing else left behind?" just when Jagya was being taken inside and Anandi's denial was touching and indicated the past is ultimately getting buried. I only hope, it is not dug up by any melodrama.

smeenakshi76 thumbnail
May b in late episodes, if shekhars comes to know that Anandi's first husband is bk, then it'll b opportunity for CM . She will tell Shiv, look her husband is bk now nd she will go bk to her husband. It's high time, u rethink on ur decsion to marry Anandi. Aaj ka episode to sirf trailor tha