Rajeev Khandelwal Fan Club~#2

Posted: 17 years ago

Receiving a constant stream of gushing calls has become de rigour of his life and female adulation has become a part of his life now.Rajeev Khandelwal is certainly ruling the television and has become the new teenage sensation of the small screen.Rajeev Khandelwal seems to be born to play the character of Sujal in Kahin To Hoga! At least his fans think so.Then came Varun in Time Bomb. After building Varun's character in his just finished serial Time Bomb, this good-looker from Delhi, has proved that he is here to stay for sure.With feet firmly planted on the ground, Rajeev treads the path of stardom knowing he has to constantly prove himself.

Rajeev Khandelwal is an actor of immeasurable talent.He sweeps you off your feet with his million-dollar smile, innocent eyes and 'ready to take home to mummy' image. He is the current heartthrob on the small screen with a swooning female fan following spanning all age groups. Known to viewers as Sujal of Star Plus' late night opus Kahiin To Hoga, Rajeev Khandelwal has managed to win millions of hearts with the intense character he played in the serial. And now his fans can see him in a new avatar in a music Album "Jhoom Jhoom", has just completed hosting DYND as an anchor and is now rocking in LEFT RIGHT LEFT as Captain RajveerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Taken from Rajeev's official Web site

This fan club is for the fans of televisions hottest hunk, Rajeev Khandelwal. You are welcome to join this fan club and discuss about Rajeev and issues related to him. However, pliz be mindful of the rules of this fan club section, no chatting...

Lets enjoy by discussing about our favourite television super star, Rajeev Khandelwal.

Edited by nram - 17 years ago
Hi guys, we have already completes 150 pages in the previous fanclub so have started this new one πŸ˜‰. Anywayz, just to introduce myself to those who do not know me, Im Nigelene (ng) and a very crazy fan of the hottest hunk of television, Rajeev Khandelwal πŸ‘
Rajeev is the most awesome superstar on television πŸ‘
Pliz do comment. Did you people like Rajeev in DYND and the reason behind your your opinion... πŸ˜‰
For me, Rajeev was just awesome in DYND and i thoroughly enjoyed DYND with Rajeev as the anchor of the show πŸ‘
and for me rajeev is awsome in everywhere in every thing he rules man he is just great

i don't know whats wrong with all rajeevians please people where are u
Count me in plzz,i m a crazy lover of raj
I like Rajeev in whatever he does.He is not only a great actor but also a great human being.