~ RSSI F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d ~

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

R S S I  F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d

Holaaa Isshqians

Are you fed up over the treatment of the show & characters ????

Then this is the the place to vent out your frustration with regards to the Show/Actors/Characters/CV's/Storyline and anything related ...

* R U L E S *

No bashing of other shows or actors-This thread is just for Isshqians who are frustrated because of the Show/Actors/Characters/CV's/Storyline and anything related ...so better talk about that only instead of bashing or bringing other show or actor in ur comments 

No pangebaazi with members-If u dont agree with someone or somebody better ignore comment of that person or report comment of that person but no need to show you are Rani Laxmi bai or Mangal Pandey.Yeh sab history mai acha lagta hai not here.

No spamming & faaltu ki chatting-Hello. Hi.How r u? We all have Chit Chat Corner for these bakwass so use them if you want to talk this only.Here just take out your anger & frustration

No forcing your opinion-We all are democratic people hence have right to express our views & opinion so don't hamper your decision on other using blocked letter which is consider as shouting in IF

A T T A C
Edited by -NaGs_BaBy- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm just fed with Sahiba's lie
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice thread...i d't feel sahiba is heroine of show..what type of heroine this..
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sahiba story z very  frustrated ...wanna to see jazz more.
rechus thumbnail
Sahiba going wrong way...she giving hope to daljeet day by day n she ready to go with ranveer..making a person fool...its not suitable for a heroine
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want Ranveer Jazz scenes!!!!!!!! How long will we have to wait!!!!!!!!!!!!😡 I thought after Ranveer comes to know about Sahiba's marriage, he'll be depressed but at least he'll accept that he has lost her and Jazz and Ranveer's friendship can start. It really frustrating
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am fed up with sahiba & daljeet track,want to see ranbeer & jazz,only they can bring freshness in the show...you mark my words...ranbeer & jazz  are going  to dominate the show very soon..
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
a lot of expenditure by shooting in London continuously but what results do these yield?
a 1.4 trp at 8:00 slot
though the show is good,concept is fresh,immature treatment of the subject and irrelevant sajeet track is lowering the standard of the show.
they need to show an improved sajeet track and utilise the high potential jazzbeer track
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Plz...plz...snd ur feedbacks at d given link abt RSSI:-

rechus thumbnail
I dislike sahiba today..poor ranveer n daljeet