~ RSSI F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d ~ - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
me too!

this gal is just..ugh! she's paining herself n also giving pain to others!
i am fed up with sahiba,dummy girl...poor rabeer.want ranbeer jazz track..
Do take note of some rules while posting or expressing views in this thread : 

• No CAPS - Posting in all Capital Letters is not permitted. This represents "shouting" on the internet and can be viewed as offensive. In order to stress a word or a couple of words that can be written in Capitals or in Bold, but please DO NOT write the whole post in Capitals or Bold or large font size. 
  • No Personal Attacks/No Bashing - Bashing is NOT allowed here!!! That goes for members, actors, characters and Dev. Team members. Please keep in mind that when you bash a character or an actor it may hurt the feelings of other members of the forum and can cause conflict on the forum. Some members have the habit of taking pot shots at fellow members including the Dev. Team, especially if they make any post criticizing something regarding the show or a jodi. Please DO NOT take personal digs at members including the Dev. Team nor make fun of them or their posts. Be prepared to hear criticisms as well, to get more participation discussions are needed and not just praises. If you feel the criticism is wrong, reply to it properly within the limits of IF COC. What some of you are doing is breaking the COC. Bashing Dev. Team Members is strictly against IF Rules. 
  • No Chatting/Spamming - DO NOT chat or spam, try to stick to the topic when replying. Do not go off topic.
  • No Comparing Shows - Comparisons btw shows / actors is not allowed on IF. Each show has its viewers and each actor have their fans. Many a times such comparisons lead to fights. Its a humble request to all members that Please DO NOT post topics comparing shows/actors/characters with one another as they hurt the feelings of fans who watch that certain Show.
IF Dev Team
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago
hope to see ranbeer & jazzs love story after bigben heartbreak...i love to see ranbeer jazz romancing..fed up with daljeet & sahiba.
waiting to see ranbeer jazz story...no more sahiba daljeet,plz...i love ranbeer & jazz...
slow & irrelevant track of sahiba & daljeet alredy lowered the standard of the show...only bigben heartbreak give some hope to see something interesting...that episode was good,ashish really done exellent job in this...now i hope the story will move forward & we will be able to see ranbeer & jazz track very soon...only ranbeer jazz track can increase the trp...
fed up with daljeet sahiba track...bigben heart break was wonderful,i hope the show will improve now...waiting to see ranbeer & jazz lovestory,...only ranbeer & jazz  can bring freshness in the show...
Producers of the show shoud use ashish & sukriti in a proper way...becoz they both are popular actor of the show...but makers focus more on ekta & kanan,which resulted in low trp...so it is my request to the producers plz..focus more & more on ranbeer & jazz ...
hope Jazzveer's track starts.. Ranveer needs to move on! N hope Sahiba wont tell any lies to Daljeet..
yes,even i am expecting ranbeer jazz track very soon,high time,jazzbeers love story  should start...waiting for this..