~ RSSI F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d ~ - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
 What the ****...this Ranveer is stoop so low🤬

He is just disgusting ðŸ¤¬
If ranveer marry sahiba, it pakka nonsense..i wish jazz find out the truth n stop the marriage..
Its already nonsense, Ranveer deserve nothing nor Sahiba or Jazz

He should get punished for his deed

I thnk it just like ymggk...sanskar killed saniya's father..no1 knw it...later he turned good n married saniya..same way later ranveer wil turn good n wil marry jazz..
i hate dat ranveer guy...the story is so rediculous...ranveer is so really getting on my nerves hate him😡
Originally posted by rechus

can't say ranveer is hero..he is just like villain..

so ture hero????🤪i dint see any hero in my whole life...wat kind of hero he is...villain who doesnt love anyone although love only wid money he is so senles yr...i wonder wat kind of love he does wid sahiba...he think dat sahiba his personal properity n wat will b the jazz...
she will b super heartbroken after all things reveals n counld b able to trust on anyone in this world ever i guess🤢

so disgusting story😡
Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 11 years ago
i just want suku to leave .. i dont care about others!!!!!!!!😡
Well the policeman never told Daljeet about the cd only gave him the divorce papers and now Daljeet wil think that Sahiba left him with Ranveer because he was in jail for the crime and on the other hand Jazz will want revenge after finding out she is homeless upon returning from her trip.  Than while wandering the street, she meets Daljeet and he will probably bring her to his house and they will talk about everything and than they will decide to get revenge on both Sabiha and Ranveer. Each will want their own revenge for leaving them.

In the meantime Sahiba will change to the point where Ranveer will get angry and abuse her because all Sahiba talks about is Daljeet and she will become pregnant with Daljeets child and the child will meet Daljeet on the street and Daljeet and once Daljeet finds out who the child is, he will assume it is Ranveers child and so the story goes on.  ðŸ˜†

Well Sahiba got what she wanted all along from day one: Ranveer
ahhh... why the hell cvs of all the shows promote negativity . just hate and love them .
Aur kya chahiye tum logoko . She is a one man girl . Married to save him . Injuring herself whenever ranver touches , removing mehandi and and and karva chauth 4 daljit . Wat else u want that can prove dat she is a sati savitri , an ideal wife ? Lol , rofl just that u r d fans of ashish and sukirti doesnt give u freedom 2 say dat d sahiba daljit track is boring . Exclude the feeling that u have of being a pankha and than u will certainly love it . Sahiba daljit rockz . I dont feel bored a sec . How i hope that crappy ranveer goes leaving them alone 4 dey r so adrbl tgtr . Main tere nal la laiya akhiya ve chori chori .