~ RSSI F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d ~ - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
this is crazy!!!!!! omg i actually am at the point where i hate all of the characters...none of them have any type of brain whatsoever and they need brain surgery type help!!!! ahhh...saibaha is like the everyday drama rona dhona type at this point and ranveer is the clear bad villian with dalijeet just staring up into the sky like some quack i mean come on...they all need some major character development that is for sure
sahiba & daljeet are the worst thing of the show...sahiba's character becoming more & more irritating day by day...i hate when they say daljeetji & sahibaji to each other...fed up of it

Eeks,I hate Sahiba,why she's doing all this?😕I could understand that she's happy after having water from Daljeet's hands,but why she's teasing Ranveer😭,Sahiba should not do all this😡 

sahiba is becoming a big nautanki...i can;t stand her...if her love for daljeet is really great.she should leave ranbeer.she is making mockery of marriage,karva chauth & every ritual related to marriage...i hate sahiba & daljeet.

it is becoming more & more frustrating to see sahiba's nataunki...she is such a big lier...very confused character always pretending to be symbol of sacrifice...
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

Aur kya chahiye tum logoko . She is a one man girl . Married to save him . Injuring herself whenever ranver touches , removing mehandi and and and karva chauth 4 daljit . Wat else u want that can prove dat she is a sati savitri , an ideal wife ? Lol , rofl just that u r d fans of ashish and sukirti doesnt give u freedom 2 say dat d sahiba daljit track is boring . Exclude the feeling that u have of being a pankha and than u will certainly love it . Sahiba daljit rockz . I dont feel bored a sec . How i hope that crappy ranveer goes leaving them alone 4 dey r so adrbl tgtr . Main tere nal la laiya akhiya ve chori chori .

oh dear everybody has his or her own choices...we can't force anyone to like or dislike...
now sahiba start saying ranbeerji...plz...sahiba stop this notanki...we already fed up of daljeetjiii & sahibajiii..
there should be a triangle lovestory of ranbeer,jazz & malika...three are very stylish & goodlooking ppls in the show & deserve best treatment from cv...
it is hightime that sahiba should stop notaunki...sahiba & daljeet are the most negative aspect of the show...i hope with jazz comming back cv will not disappoint jazzbeer'sfans this time...
current track is very boring...hope to see jazzbeer track.