Friday Update (7th September 2012)

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Gisel for the superb Update with the pics!πŸ‘πŸ€— Looks colourful πŸ˜Š

Actually Bhuv was right about Lax. How he swaps his wife all the time. And if she should get punishment na Lax has to get too, but ellarum praising him as he is some maahan πŸ€’ Srsly there is no logic. Lady thappu panna athu maha kuttram, but men panna okeva? πŸ˜‘ Crapp... I dont understand why TPS lives now with him..Grr ennavo pannungaa πŸ˜‘ Vaasanam ellam pesa theriyuthu, but follow panna thaan none told pola πŸ€’

Felt sad for Thuls.. But why is MM this much adamant. He acts as he was caring for her all her 20 years. First he tortured her thaane? Cant he listen to her few minutes?  Okie he is not well, but athukaaga..Sighh πŸ˜” Btw Shruti was looking fresh today. Pretty 

Hahaha super convo between Sr GW and Jr GW πŸ˜† GW onnu onna what she did telling, i think Lav gonna ask so for good name she cared for her va nu πŸ˜† Ennavo both seperate aana im happy πŸ˜‰

No promo for this week. Lets see, maybe some Charuuu?? πŸ€£
Thanks for the lovely update with super comments GiselπŸ€—

Buwana's point of view about Lakshman the great is so true...a man with out a steady mind...If  no B he got TPS...if no TPS he got B...shameless guy he is😑

This MM is a step above everyone...i bet Padma is going to tell him that she arranged the moneyπŸ˜•

GW is a great mother🀒...pointing out and listing what she did to her kids

Gisel thanks so much for the wonderful update

Bhuvana saying all the man are bad then why did she run away with a man she should have told mm i want a divorce and move out and started to earn money herself - she wants sugar daddy and she is talking about men - no right to advice others - how come she didn't have any love for her children - no humanity there no guilty conscience that she ruined Thulasi's life - mmm Praba and Th turned good personn
Originally posted by kalki2007

Gisel thanks so much for the wonderful update

Bhuvana saying all the man are bad then why did she run away with a man she should have told mm i want a divorce and move out and started to earn money herself - she wants sugar daddy and she is talking about men - no right to advice others - how come she didn't have any love for her children - no humanity there no guilty conscience that she ruined Thulasi's life - mmm Praba and Th turned good personn

What Bhuvana is saying is out of her experience. One mistake she did is not getting a divorce. Her advice is partially correct. "To be careful with men" but entirely blaming them is wrong!
Thanks for the wonderful update Gisel and all wonderful updates all this week. Welcome back Subba.

The story line is just ridiculous and irritating.

Bhu and Lax did the same thing, left their spouses and kids and wanted to start a new life. After 20 yrs, Bhu is now in streets has no money, fly (even the son she really really cared for is not with her). But Lax now gets his wife, athai, sons (yeah in plural). Kudo's Bhu for expressing our minds. How come everbody justifies Lax for jumping between Sun and Bhu. He realized and he is back with his family. Ok let us assume Bhu realizes her mistake and want to reconcile back with MM. So what is the judgement here. Will T get into a mission to make Bhu live with MM. Won't Padma kill Bhu.

T keeps her mouth shut before all GWs. Let it be GW, GW-P any one for that matter and only cry or have that self pity face. But when it comes to Bhu she voluntarily goes fights, slaps. Why such a change in character. That is correct Bhu has made her life bitter. But in what way did GW and GW-P made her life less miserable. She talks so less of Bhu but not Lax on the contrary respects him.

And this 2 Lakhs for hospital expenses. What crap is that! Per Padma still she believes that T and TA got 5 Lakhs from Bhu and Lax. Now GW-P asks them to give 2 Lakhs. If that 2 Lakhs they give is from the 5 Lakhs they got from Bhu won't her manasthan husband die again after recovery. God athukumela T and TA. Won't get help from Prabha because if MM comes to know abt it will affect him. So they are ready to pay any amount as interest. Is this a good decision? All they end up is giving importance for emotions and not using their brain. Why should MM even know about this if at all Prabha helps?

I wanted to slap T and TA running around the bed and asking for mannipu. Is that the time to ask or atleast she should tell why she did that? Nothing. By the time she was running around crying, "appa please konjam kelungappa" she could have told why she went. Does he have to look at her for her to tell it. If she is asking for sorry doesn't it mean that she made a mistake. All she should have done is tell why she did that in a quite way and walked out of that room. And above all that moron as if he brought her up all her life with care and affection turns his face he was even calling T as asingam. I seriously do not see any thing wrong on Bhu's comments about MM. Did not even use his brain to think even after all that he did to T she stood for his words that many years. Now will she go other way when she has his affection. All he gave importance was for his emotions.

After seeing this weeks episode I can only wonder, What is in CT's mind to have such a story line, scenes, dialogs.
Thanks for the updates and pics Gisel.

Bhuvana predicts Tulasi's life ahead.
Tulasi's mobile forgiveness.
Padma's affection.
Lavanya's worries.
GW's screw you attitude.

(Wrote my comments in a little different way today...lol)
Totally agree with the comments. Actually TPS, her son and Prabha's character has been reduced. How can TPS live with L.. is this what she always wanted. Now she is living happily with L and all the property that B and L had earned. She has also said Prabha is like her son. So, she was only blaming B all along. How come Prabha does not have a bit of concern for his mother who they drove out without a cent on her.  T is even worse. While B did leave her  it was MM who tortured her all the time. While MM i is now mahan to her B alone is evil. Liked the fact that B confronted T and I never thought I would actually want to applaud B at any point but yesterday I wanted to. 

So, only women have to be blamed. BTW if B has not got divorce from MM is she still his wife? In that case what is Padma's status
Thanks for the beautiful update, Gisel. You did a very nice job doing the update.

Whatever Bhuvana said about Laxman are true. He has been switching between Bhu and Sundari and showing himself as a good samaritan. Yet why couldn't Bhuvana fight for her truth? What was the need for her to fake cancer? What was the need for her to deal with rowdies? Will Laxman find it safe to live with a wife who deals with rowdies? On that day, when Laxman beat Bhuvana in presence of many persons, Bhuvana could have taken loving action on behalf of herself. If she hadn't faked cancer, Prabhakar could have supported her and could have gone against his father. She could have very well taken legal help. The law favors her. Based on the law, she could not be thrown out of the house and Laxman could have been jailed.  Of course Bhuvana's 'anthasthu' won't be there. But then where is the 'anthasthu' for her if she grabs the husband of another woman?

I wish you all a nice weekend,
Edited by maha2us - 11 years ago
Thanks gisel for that great update...well-written, colored and emoted!

well bhu's advice ..what to say? what she was partially right about was reg Laxman- but when did bhu ever care about the kind of people men are? she just switched plates for a better serve! she never was truly in love with either MM or laxman...just that one offered her promise of a better future..and now she is not heart-broken ..she just has her never-say-die attitude and carry on no matter what..her advice shud not be worth a penny!

TT running around-wanted to just get up and say it to MM on their behalf..all they had to do was blurt out that they did it to expose bhu's fraud...but guess since tps's mom spoilt it she has to repair the same..

lav's turnaround is probably the best thing...is she going to be TT's savior once xxx returns and maybe like someone mentioned bhu and xxx cud be pairing up...lets see...