Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing:)
I loved it!
Especially the ones concerning Patroni and Snape.

Gawd!
I love that man!
Mione thumbnail
Thanks to all!!! I'm glad you guys liked them 😃. I love posting them too .

I'm looking for more 😉.
Mione thumbnail
Here they are...

Mione thumbnail

Facts continued...No images this time 😳

- The Death Eaters used to be called the Knights of Walpurgis.

- Voldemort was born on December 31st. (Do you guys remember when in one of Harry's Divination lessons, Professor Trelawney says 'I think I am quite right in saying, my dear, that you were born mid-winter?'

Everyone laughed, because as we know Harry was born in July. But, upon going back and reading it for the I-don't-know-how-many-the time, I realized something. Though she is basically an old fraud, we know she actually is a Seer. I think she must have been detecting the part of Voldemort soul in Harry, possibly. Voldemort was born on the 31st of December, approximately mid-winter. Keep in mind this was way before we even knew anything about the Horcruxes.

J.K ROWLING YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN. ~Tumblr

Amazing!!! is it 👏 )

- The names of the balls in the Quidditch form the word Quidditch. Quaffle, Bludger and Snitch.

- Hogwarts currently has about 1000 students in it.

- Nicholas Flamel and his wife, Pernelle, DID exist. They were actually alchemists in the 12th century and were thought to be the creators of the Philosopher's Stone whcih was able to turn things into gold. It is also believed that Flamel created the Elixer of Life just like in the first Harry Potter book. (It's true. I have a book 'The Last Mysteries of the World' and he was indeed a famous alchemist in the middle-ages 😃)

- "Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi" means on the Mirror of Erised, "I show not your face but your hearts desire." (Read it backwards to see!!! ⭐️)

Edited by Mione - 11 years ago
Mione thumbnail
Contd...

😳
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh gr8 work mione!
Found dobby's poster very very touchy! 😭
Mione thumbnail

Originally posted by: -varun-

Oh gr8 work mione!
Found dobby's poster very very touchy! 😭

Thank you Varun 😊

Yes...it makes me cry too 😭
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mione

Facts continued...No images this time 😳

- The Death Eaters used to be called the Knights of Walpurgis.

- Voldemort was born on December 31st. (Do you guys remember when in one of Harry's Divination lessons, Professor Trelawney says 'I think I am quite right in saying, my dear, that you were born mid-winter?'

Everyone laughed, because as we know Harry was born in July. But, upon going back and reading it for the I-don't-know-how-many-the time, I realized something. Though she is basically an old fraud, we know she actually is a Seer. I think she must have been detecting the part of Voldemort soul in Harry, possibly. Voldemort was born on the 31st of December, approximately mid-winter. Keep in mind this was way before we even knew anything about the Horcruxes.

J.K ROWLING YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN. ~Tumblr

Amazing!!! is it 👏 )

- The names of the balls in the Quidditch form the word Quidditch. Quaffle, Bludger and Snitch.

- Hogwarts currently has about 1000 students in it.

- Nicholas Flamel and his wife, Pernelle, DID exist. They were actually alchemists in the 12th century and were thought to be the creators of the Philosopher's Stone whcih was able to turn things into gold. It is also believed that Flamel created the Elixer of Life just like in the first Harry Potter book. (It's true. I have a book 'The Last Mysteries of the World' and he was indeed a famous alchemist in the middle-ages 😃)

- "Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi" means on the Mirror of Erised, "I show not your face but your hearts desire." (Read it backwards to see!!! ⭐️)

Amazing 👏👏👏👏👏👏
samrutha thumbnail
wow.wow..wow... i so loved this post...👏

pls post come more if you find too.. who can say to no for readin info abt Harry potter
Mione thumbnail

Originally posted by: samrutha

wow.wow..wow... i so loved this post...👏

pls post come more if you find too.. who can say to no for readin info abt Harry potter

Thanks Samrutha...surely I will 😃