Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mione thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you everyone. As requested, here are some more...

That's it for now. Will be back with more asap! πŸ˜Š
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww..

I loved the Anagram of TM.Riddle..Fitting, don't ya think??
Mione thumbnail
Originally posted by: SallyAmanda

awww..

I loved the Anagram of TM.Riddle..Fitting, don't ya think??

Hahaha...totally 
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Omg...307 sent a chill down my spine- and I still have goosebumps :o

Amazing thread...I just discovered this forum, which is a bit shameful since I'm supposed to be a Potter die-hard- off to make up for lost time now :p
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
It's just amazing how, even though the series may be over, there's still so much to know about the Harry Potter world...the magic will never die, and I bow to Rowling's genius for creating it!
Mione thumbnail
Originally posted by: -doe-eyes-

Omg...307 sent a chill down my spine- and I still have goosebumps :o

Amazing thread...I just discovered this forum, which is a bit shameful since I'm supposed to be a Potter die-hard- off to make up for lost time now :p

Welcome welcome πŸ€—...You have a lot to make up, so do participate in as many threads as possible! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mione

Welcome welcome πŸ€—...You have a lot to make up, so do participate in as many threads as possible!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh I intend to :p I feel like a kid in a candystore
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Wow...my brother, in fourth grade, is doing Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone as a literature book, and I must have been around that age when i started this series too...and it's so weird to think now that there was so much symbolism and hidden meaning under the most ordinary things Rowling wrote...she's just brilliant. I mean, she made me hate Shape with a passion, only to feel horribly sorry for him in the end. What. A. Twist. And she was giving us hints all the time ...mah, now I'm rambling
Mione thumbnail
Originally posted by: -doe-eyes-

Wow...my brother, in fourth grade, is doing Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone as a literature book, and I must have been around that age when i started this series too...and it's so weird to think now that there was so much symbolism and hidden meaning under the most ordinary things Rowling wrote...she's just brilliant. I mean, she made me hate Shape with a passion, only to feel horribly sorry for him in the end. What. A. Twist. And she was giving us hints all the time ...mah, now I'm rambling

PS as a literature book😲...That's just awesome!!! I feel so jealous😳.
Rowling isπŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘. There are no apt enough words to describe her talents.
LOL...Don't worry about the rambling. I do it all the time when talking about anything that's HP related and my parents just pretend to be listening πŸ˜†
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did you guys notice that the names and sir names of Hogwarts's founders start with the same letters.
     Godric Griffindor
     Helga Hufflepuff
     Rowena Revenclaw
      Salazar Slytherin

Interesting...πŸ˜‰