Frequent Posters

Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Gr8 facts

Thx fir sharing
..Ankita.. thumbnail
Hey! I wanna know where you get these facts from..I've seen them on the FB fan pages of Potter too..
Mione thumbnail
@Ankita: Mostly on Tumblr... and there are some on Wiki facts too. I do a normal google search as well but not all the facts that come up are interesting so I choose only those that ppl would read and feel like - 'oh my how did I not realize that' or 'oh wow is that really true, good to know!' πŸ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Mione...This is AMAZINGLY Stupendous Stuff...The effort and mind she has put into these books that even after they are over...there are so many things worth KNOWING!!!!

On a side note...i just realized when you put that Voldy was 71 when he died...Ironically Harry was 17 when he killed Voldy...Another link between them😊
Mione thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Mione...This is AMAZINGLY Stupendous Stuff...The effort and mind she has put into these books that even after they are over...there are so many things worth KNOWING!!!!

On a side note...i just realized when you put that Voldy was 71 when he died...Ironically Harry was 17 when he killed Voldy...Another link between them😊

Oh wow...didn't realize that before. Gr8 observation Srushti πŸ‘
Deepzy1991 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its awesome!!! i just lvd it...if u updte any mre...plz pm me.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and J.K. Rowlinh is awesome...she is a genius...i now read the facts...the meaning behind the simple sentences she wrote...oh my god!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Jailbait- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi 
i found some harry potter facts and this so i thought i would post some 
sry if it had a thread like this before.

this is also molly weasley birthday 

Mione thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepzy1991

its awesome!!! i just lvd it...if u updte any mre...plz pm me.πŸ‘πŸ‘

and J.K. Rowlinh is awesome...she is a genius...i now read the facts...the meaning behind the simple sentences she wrote...oh my god!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Surely I will πŸ˜Š...and I love that quote by Sirius in your signature πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nupsdips thumbnail
Awesome fab,fantastic :) :)
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@mione Thanks my dearπŸ€—!! am ever greedy for facts and trivias..specially if its HPπŸ˜†

just one problem...
some pics are broken..in the sense its not visibleπŸ˜”
i never feel am new here!!πŸ˜ƒ
how the hell i missed HP forum? i had no idea it existed until recently😑