Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mione thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lakshmi_3004

@mione Thanks my dear๐Ÿค—!! am ever greedy for facts and trivias..specially if its HP๐Ÿ˜†

just one problem...
some pics are broken..in the sense its not visible๐Ÿ˜”
i never feel am new here!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
how the hell i missed HP forum? i had no idea it existed until recently๐Ÿ˜ก

Yes I know...sorry but there was some problem with certain pics. probably something wrong with the links. They disappeared the next day, after I had posted them. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haha...now you know it exists. so hopefully, you will be very active here. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i will dear!! you have no idea about my activity...lol in 3-4 months i became a dazzler going to be rocker from a newbie๐Ÿ˜†

well what are the source of these trivias dear? may be i can get the lost pics from there๐Ÿ˜•
am hopelessly addicted to trivias and nitbits about HP world
Mione thumbnail
Woah...that's real quick! 
I don't really remember, but will check when I get the time and let you know! 
Edited by Mione - 11 years ago
Ephemera thumbnail
thanks dear
waiting for that eagerly!!
and yeah HC makes me type a lot!!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Omg, I'm in the middle of a teaching session and burst out laughing reading this! Trust Fred and George to manage something no else would even dream of doing :p thanks so much for posting this :)

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loved reading these facts...honestly don't want to get out of this HP world ๐Ÿ˜ณ
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Though I havent been able to see most of the picture facts, The ones I was able to read was amazing..

Its a shame that I discovered about this forum only now..I have been a part of other HP forums but I didnt know our own IF had one too... I love HP and I am awed at Rowling's ability to even think about all the characters and how they get connected in almost a perfect picture - book! writing seven books with so much forethought about book seven even in book 1 is very very difficult and thats why she is great!

Would love to read more facts about HP.. its like everytime we think we know all about HP, we are proved wrong and humbled...isnt it?
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
Ephemera thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

Though I havent been able to see most of the picture facts, The ones I was able to read was amazing..

Its a shame that I discovered about this forum only now..I have been a part of other forums but I didnt know our own IF had one too... I love HP and I am awed at Rowling's ability to even think about all the characters and how they get connected in almost a perfect picture - book! writing seven books with so much forethought about book seven even in book 1 is very very difficult and thats why she is great!

Would love to read more facts about HP.. its like everytime we think we know all about HP, we are proved wrong and humbled...isnt it?

i second you...
i feel exact same
Nupsdips thumbnail
Originally posted by: -doe-eyes-

Omg, I'm in the middle of a teaching session and burst out laughing reading this! Trust Fred and George to manage something no else would even dream of doing :p thanks so much for posting this :)

Heyy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ glad you  have liked it soo much..my pleasure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..fred and george are my fav characters..they are the cooolest ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Š
Amanda.Lim thumbnail
OMG awesome facts we have here..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ