Neha Sargam/Sita appriciation thread

smitasirsikar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Biography Of Neha Sargam

About Neha Sargam :

Neha Sargam (born March 4, 1988; Patna) is an Indian actress who appears in the television show Chand Chupa Badal Mein.[ She plays the character Nivedita who is hesitant and introverted. She is paired with Kinshuk Mahajan, who plays Viren in the show. She aspires to be a singer and has already auditioned twice for the Indian Idol. She also has a degree in Advertisement and sales promotion and marketing from Patna University. She was spotted by Sonali Bendre for her beautiful smile in the Indian Idol auditions from where her acting career took off. Currently she is also playing a role in Haar Jeet as Ishika on NDTV Imagine.

Personal Life:
Neha Sargam is girl from Patna. She completed her graduation from PatnaCollege in advertisement and sales promostion and marketing.

Early Career:
Neha was aspiring to do an MBA but faith had something else in store for her. Neha auditioned for Indian Idol 4. Then Neha was not able make it to the second audition because of a road accident and throat infection.

Television:
After seeing Neha in one of the Indian Idol audition video, Rajan Sahi called her for the screen test for the role of Nivedita in his upcoming show, Chand Chupa Badal Mein. Neha passed the screen test but it was her first ever brush with acting. Thankfully Rajan Sir organised a one-week acting workshop, by veteran actress Amardeep Jha, for Neha. Neha is now playingthe lead role of Nivedita in the show Chand Chupa Badal Mein.

Personal Profile :

Name: Neha Sargam
Birthday: 4th March,1988
Place Of Birth: Patna,Bihar, India
Height: 5 feet 5 inch
Current residence: Mumbai
Religion: Hindu
Qualification: Graduation from Patna college in advertisement and salespromotion and marketing.

Her Filmography :

Debut : Chand Chupa Badal Mein
Haar Jeet
Current : Ramayan Zee Tv

Edited by smitasirsikar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She is beautiful as Sita. I am certain she will be great as Sita!
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for this post. She is my favorite. Edited by vids08 - 11 years ago
sammy_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Neha is looking so beautiful as Sitaji. I had seen all her shows. I know she will definitely rock this show..

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Neha was so amazing as Sitaji.finally after long wait she is back onsceen again n that too with awesome character..n thanx for the lovely post!!
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Neha looked amazing in today's episode. Hearing her sing the Shiv aarti was beautiful. She really does sing like an angel!
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel Neha is perfect as Sita.  She is so beautiful and such a talented actor.  And to top it all, she is singing in her own voice!  What a talented all-rounder! 

I am certain Neha will give her all to this role.  I was so struck by how she spoke today -- with gentleness yet with firmness.  Sita's inner strength is starting to shine through the way Neha is portraying her!  I also like that her dialogues were very interesting and well developed.  They already have depth, even in the first episode -- e.g., the way she answers her sisters when they ask her who's the one in her heart, and she says one and only one...Vishnu! and then goes on to describe Vishnu's qualities and how it is those qualities that she will look for her in her partner.  What a wonderful response.  Similarly, the way she speaks with her mother, so loving, and so thoughtful. and then later the way she responds to her friend who is eager that she meet this new Prince!  Her response was just wonderful! She is so young, innocent, yet so deep and mature beyond her years (as we would expect Lakshmi's avatar to be!)

I am so delighted they are showing a deep and intelligent Sita, and not shying away from giving her a clear voice.  Neha will do full justice to this rich role I am sure!

Wishing her all success!!  😊

p.s. I have not seen all the past episodes, but today's (Sept 16th) episode really touched me in a deep way. 

Edited by minu2011 - 11 years ago
vids08 thumbnail

First of all, I am besides myself with joy after seeing Neha's performance both in acting and singing.

I liked this episode the best of the whole series so far and I hope each forthcoming episode outdoes each other as the main story begins now

Sita's Shiva Arti

Sita – must say Neha's voice modulation is fantastic. She has toned down her voice to be more softer ( she anyways is soft spoken naturally, but the bubbliness is controlled). 😊

Her doubts when her Guruji says about the impending Swayamvara. I liked the Guruji's logic. If HE has given your father the idea of this challenge, then HE must have already thought  of the challenger as well.
Shiv – Aarti begins, Loved Neha's rendition and really thankful to Jain ji and Sagar Pictures to give this opportunity to Neha and her fans. Taras gaye the, pichle 2 saal se... finally... got to hear her singing professionally!!!!

Sita's expectation/ dream of her husband

Ofcourse it is Goddess Laxmi in her sub-conscience speaking. She wants Lord Vishnu in her husband.

Mother's worries:

So happy to see Nikita Anand playing her mom. Another of our wish granted and of course she did a fantastic job of it. Queen Sunaina is worried to fulfil Sita's expectation, to part from her, and then later in the episode, King Janaka also expresses his fears of losing out Ram as an ideal husband for Sita if he misses or loses the challenge.

Sita allays her fears and promises to find joy and happiness in the chosen husband. The scenes between the mother and daughter, is very touching and has the same warmth of Nivi and Chachi in CCBM, except the roles are reversed. Here Sita is the comforter and Maharani Sunaina is the comforted one.😊

Maharishi Gautam – Ahilya – The story was told in a short and sensitive way. It was very touching and Ram's look of regret at Ahilya's story was palpable. I want to say no more as have already read the debate on this.πŸ˜•

Sita's friend's encounter – I loved the way Priyamwada tried to trick Sita to come and have a look at the handsome princes. Urmila catches her lies and Sita firmly yet gently explains her friend why she can't look at other men and increase her expectation. She will go with the decision of Swayamwar.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ram and Sita Meet❀️

Speechless and beyond description. Neha was lovely in this depiction and needless to say she has gorgeous eyes and a divine smile. Her gazing at Ram unwaveringly was superb. They spoke volumes without uttering a word. Gagan as Ram looked awesome and his smile was so cute and charming.😳😊

Gods looking down from heaven made it more awesome and special, especially their smiling with joy at Lord Vishnu and Mata Laxmi's reunion. The best scene and best episode for me. Sorry for the long rant. I am just too happy !πŸ˜ƒ

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
very well said Minu n VidsπŸ‘
vids08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

Neha looked amazing in today's episode. Hearing her sing the Shiv aarti was beautiful. She really does sing like an angel!

I agree Namz she looked elegant and graceful and her singing was the icin on the cake