Aaj hai saagai os (megha singh)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
here is the os megha had requested hope u like it dear

Aaj hai saagai

How can you be so stupid and careless that guy almost got away yells arjun

Sir main kuch nahi kiya sachi…he just but before riya could finish she was cut off

Tum kabhi kuch kar thi hi nahi ho kuch laken phir  bhi galati ho ja thi hai tumse yells arjun

Raute enough we caught the guy ab bas bhi karo kis se bhi ho sak tha yeh and  cant you se riya is also hurt  she hurt her ankle ab stop the yelling  says Rathore

Exactly yeh hi ek kaam theek se nahi kar thi yeh larki ek tho he almost got away and in the process super woman hurt her delicate ankle by her kung fu antics and kis ki baat sun thi bhi nahi says arjun

Mmain apna job kar re thi sir aur please main ek ETF officer ima part of this team I  went through the exact training you all did to get here and this kung fu is just to teach those criminals a lesson  says riya

Yaar there they go again says chotu

I know kuch tho kar hai yaar kab tahk they will act this way and hide there feelings says shree

We have do something to make them realize there feelings for each other says shree

Par kya whispers chotu

Idea par I need your help says shree

Haan bol yaar kya says chotu

Shree whispers something is ear

Solid idea hai aur kaam tho 100% hoga  says chotu

Riiya is limping since her ankle is in pain  she is about fall when

Arjun is about grab her when shree comes in the middle and catches her

Thank shree smiles riya

No problem ri im always here for you I don't mind doing this all my life even says shree

Arjun looks up at shree giving his classic what the look

Shree tum bhi  na smiles riya

No ri sachi dehko ri sit down here (he plls a chair for her ) we known a year were best friends   but pata nahi yeh dost  si kab I fell for you  says shree

Kya? Says riya

Shree bends down ona knee and says Riya I love you …..I been wanting to tell you this for a long time but I was to sacred to lose you as a friend but I don't aaj kyun  Riya kyat um muhje se shaadi karoge

Arjun felt as if the floor beneath his feet was taken from him  after hearing shrees words he was fuming inside he felt like clobbering shree and samjaofying  him to stay away from riya  but with what right and why thought arjun

Riya looked up at arjun trying to see if atleast now he  would confess his feelings for her but it was no use   riya closed her eyes for a minute and they smiled and said

Yes shree I will kyun nahi you are a gem of a guy  you respect me  always make me smile and never once  has a tear come in my eyes because of you  she hugs shree

Her words pierced his heart deeply its true  he has only give her tearsin those beautiful eyes of hers he only caused her pain  she should get a guy who makes her smile and  shree well atleast he knew she was in good hands  he thought

Congratulations both of you  says rathore

Wow yaar  kya baat hai Mubarak says chotu

Tho riya main aap ko bhabi bhula sak tha hoon asks chotu

Riya nods and smiles

Um sir main soch ra tha if main aur riya can have this weekend off actually ri yeh saterday ko why don't we get engaged sir aap sab ko anna hai   says shree

Riya still kept on stairing at arjun

That's perfect riya  par itne jaldi itna shopping kaise  says riya

We will all come and agar koi bhi help is needed just ask says rathore

Agar yeh love story  ka drama is done can we get back to work after all hum kaam pe hai  personal and professional baatein mix nahin kar the samhje ya samjaaon

Raute  kabhi tho kuch acha bola karo  never mind jaane do guys back to work riya shree tum dono take the day off wiase bhi nothing is much needed  you both go out to dinner or something says Rathore

Not bad idea sir thank you says shree

Arjun is upset he just leaves

3 days later

All the guest have arrived  arjun is damn upset rathore forced him to come he said thik of it as a case if not 3 days he will be stuck doing paper work

Riya is getting ready  while shree is greeting everyone

Arjun eyes are looking everywhere for her

Riya is her room trying to tie the knot in the back of her choli

Riya hears foot   shree please can you help me with this  suddenly the lights go out  arjun slowly walks in  the room he ties the knot on her choli he slowly slides his fingers down her bare back

Riya freezes  and whispers arjun sir

Arjun on his ligther and looks at her in the mirror

Kasie pata tha ki main tha aur shree nahi asks arjun

She looks at him through the mirror and looks away she goes to grab her dupatta  when arjun pulls her toward himself and snakes his arms around her bare waist answer me damn it  samhje ya samjao

She is taken back by his strong arms around her and that intense look that could make her go weak in the knees

But she wasn't gonna let him win

Sir kya kare ho choro muhje please leave me agar koi dehke tho says riya

Answer me  aur dehke ne do tho kya says arjun in a very demanding yet annoyed tone

I don't need answer you kis haak se your asking me this  and what do you mean dehkne do  aaj meri engagement hai pagal hoge ho kya says riya

Still having his arms wrpaed around her

Aaj engagement hai par phir kyun tum meri bahon main ho ? kyun tum pata tha ki woh main tha that too in the dark kaise …kyunki riya tumhare dil muhje jaantha hai …you can sense my presense before anyone else tum haan bole shree ho par your eyes were wanting me to stop you to object but I didn't ..why haven't you pushed me away or slaped me for holding you like this kyun? Kyunki mere bahon main tum rahat hote hai aur tum says arjun when riya cuts him off

Bas karo yeh  haan haan you are right I was want you to say something par you didn't aur ab on my engagement your doing all this . just stop it sir enough you clearly don't even realize tum kya kare ho , or what you even want your just upset ki shree muhje se shaadi kar cha ra hai bas  please let go sab wait kare hai  says riya

Chup ek dum chup he pins her to the door I know exactly what I want and its you . haan I was upset at shree  for taking want is my and ki haak se huh tumhare pyaar ki haak se samhje ya samjaao?

Riya is in tears  she hugs him  she hits his chest if you loved me why didn't you say it before

He garbs her hands which were hiting him  and he slides a ring on her finger iss haak se  says arjun ab koi shree cant come in between us samhje ya samhjao? Smiles arjun suddenly chotu shree see this from the window

Yes our plan worked

Arjun pulls riya downstairs infront of everyone he says

Engagement is over sab ghar jaao

Rathore comes to him

Raute kay kare ho pagal hoge ho kay

Tum sab sunlo engagement hoge hai riya ki who bhi mere saath samhje ya samjaao says arjun

He wraps his arm around riya and pull her close to him and stairs  at her lovingly

It was damn cute...so funny, lovely.
wow aisi engagement is just awesome yaar...

👏

chotu aur shree ka plan kam kar gaya 🤣
it was soopper dooper cool😃plz write more after their engagement like some nokjoks bet them
sshooo swwweeettt...loved it
Finally Shree & Chotu's plan wrked..😊
ha ha ha... its just tooo cute yaar.. 😃 totally samjhe ya samjhaoon style..
Fantabulous just luvd it plz keep writing this type of cute stories of ariya😃
wow what an awesome engagement

ayse OS hammare IF ko kitni refresh karte hain