FF- Destiny kismat updtd chap 5 pg4

sweetsang thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys sorry for the delay...but here is the FF...well honestly i just instantly wrote this ...i will write further if fans like it ..please do comment

dont mind its a short one

CHAP 1

A house is seen ...a lady wearing a churidar ...her name is Mona ..she is in the kitchen...chopping tomatoes and potatoes ..with tears in her eyes...she wasn't what she is today..she was full of life...cheerful girl...who hated cooking ..she was her parents pet...spoilt ...

she looks behind her at the hallway...emptiness was inside her..in her life...

Flashback- 
Mona comes home smiling at her cellphone..
she enters her house
mum asks her to shower ...as soon as she freshens up dinner is on the table...

she comes back to her present...

to be cont'd
Edited by sweetsang - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! First FF ever on this forum 😃

do continue 😳

Even i thought of starting an FF with same title but i didn't get time to think of further 🤔, though have plot in mind roaming since long. 😕
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow nice.👏continue👍🏼.this is the first FF in this forum.will wait for ur update.
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yupiii first FF on this forum...I like to read it further so do continue soon...
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next chapter 😊
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! This looks interesting from the start.
Hope to read more soon! :)
sweetsang thumbnail
CHAP 2

Mona didn't live alone in the house….she wouldn't it her home..it was a house…her grandmothers house…her mom and she lived in the house with dadi and kaki…well…so called dadi and kaki..

Dad had bought the house years ago and had moved abroad to work with Mona and Mona's mum…and now after so many  years Mona was back in India with her Mum…running from her past….from the pain.
  She had visited India before but only for a month to attend functions ……but once when she was 13 her dad had decided to stay back in India..…and they did but only for an year..they didn't sem to adjust so they went back abroad.   Even India was not good to her..

why do I have to suffer so much she said to herself…..when I was young I went through a pain I shouldn't have and now I have to suffer again…Mere sath aisa q ho raha hai… 

she sits on the dinner table …having her dinner….everyone had gone to a wedding ..she didn't want to attend weddings..he hated weddings..

As she takes a bite ..she goes to flashback..when she was 13...her visit to India…What had happened.. that haunted her  through her teenage life….

flashback

Mona is waving bye to her parents..she is 13 ..her parents  left her to stay with her cousins familywho lived in a small town … to celebrate Holy..her parents wated her to learn about indian culture and festivals..…she had never celebrated Holy…and She regretted to ever celebrate Holy…

This family was big…4 cousins..3 sisters and 1 brother.
she was close to one partiular cousin..her name was Pammi..Pammi was very cheeky but smart girl..they got along very well ..less that she knew that she was going to regret it for the rest of her life

=================

sorry guys for short updates…hope you like it;….im just on giving proper details first ..so that you guys know the background of the character

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow very nice 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 please continue soon
Interesting! Please continue :)