Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys! There I am again. The creative juices, if they can be called that are flowing and I wrote this piece for the upcoming track. I had to split it into two for convenience. Part II will follow tonight or tomorrow morning. But here goes.

Vibz, Rashi will be positive in this. All I needed was for a think line from the CVs. πŸ˜‰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hum Saath Saath Hain~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part I

"By the way Gopi, these accounts have to be finally tallied.." Ahem turned sideways to look at his wife from his laptop  only to find her sound asleep leaning on his shoulders. A wide smile broke on his face as he watched her hold his hand tighter in her sleep. Ahem slowly loosened himself from her hold and laid her head gently on the pillows while he made her comfortable on the bed. She grabbed his left hand as he .

"Ah..em..ji" Ahem leaned over and ran his hands soothingly over her forehead hushing her to sleep again. His wife turned, held his left hand in hers and went back to sleep. Even her turning was getting difficult. "Being 8 months pregnant could be a reason you idiot" He chided himself playfully as he watched her sleep. His Gopi had come a long way in these 3 months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FB~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gopi, What are you saying? You will NOT work for that man. You hear me?" Ahem shocked to the hilt tried his best to reason with his wife who had just told the family that she was going to work for Kharodiya bhai.

"But Gopi vahu, you work for a fraud of this man and in this condition? I will not permit it." Ahem nodded acknowledging and grateful that his mom was backing him up. "But Maaji, if I do not do this we will have to pay him 15 lakhs.." Gopi tearfully replied.

"Gopi beta, 15 Lakhs for getting you out of that mans clutches is nothing. Kokila is right. You should not.." Gopi nodded no at her Kakiji as all the other family members entreated her to rethink. Jigar coaxed her while Rashi chided her for being foolish.

"Gopi Bhabhi, we can catch him by legal means. Let us just get you out of this mess first." "Haan Gopi and what is this foolishness? That man sounds dangerous."

Gopi listened to all her family members and her resolve grew stronger. She had so many people rooting for her now and her one stupid action had ruined their hopes and expectations for her. They were all still rooting to get her out of the mess and were not blaming her for her mistakes.

She took a deep breath and decided to make her point and set the situation right.

"Ahemji, Maaji, I know you are all worried." Everyone stopped talking as Gopi stood in front of her husband and Maaji. "But this man not just fooled me but also betrayed Mr.Mehta who has been very kind to me. If we give him 15 Lakhs now, what is to say that he will stop? He will demand more and more until the 1 year stated in the contract ends. I am not going to let you do that." "But Gopi that man.."

Gopi looked at Ahem, her eyes pleading him to listen to her fully.

"Ahemji, I know what I am doing. I made a mistake. But I will rectify it myself. I assure you that I will be ok. I will let nothing happen to our child or me." Ahem moved forward and held her hand. Gopi could see him moved but there was also a look of trust in his eyes that was hard to miss.

"What are you planning Gopi vahu?" Kokila looked at the determined face of her DIL and knew that her son had been right. Whatever the issues Gopi had gone through making Achaar and however much Kokila had misgivings, she had seen her vahu's confidence grow slowly day by day.

"Maaji, I am going to follow my Kanhaji's way." Gopi continued as all looked confused. "You see Maaji, even Bhagwan had to take the roop of Mohini and fool the Demons by working with them but also against them in order to get the pot of elixer for the Devas. I have decided that to do the same with Kharodiya Bhai. I will work with him and work against him."

Kokila nodded understanding her vahu's point as Ahem still looked worried. "I will support you in whatever you do Gopi vahu." Kokila saw Ahem look at her sharply and she nodded at him. "And me too." The entire family turned around to see Urmila walk in, her face set.

"Gopi Dikra, I will help you get this man. How dare he take over your business by fraud?" Urmila professed indignation. "Ah Urmila ben.. this sudden support for Gopi vahu? You never fail to surprise me. But yeah, I accept we will need your help. Only like can know the like." Kokila's veiled accusation went over Urmila's head as she started giving her thanks in a flow to Kokila.

"I will help too Kakiji" "And me too." Rashi and Jigar stepped forward. "I am always with you Gopi." Ahem placed his hands on Gopi's shoulders and gave it a squeeze. Gopi looked around at the loving faces of her family members.

"Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part II to follow soon😊 Your criticisms and comments are most welcome

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
What criticisims???!!!!   Another good OS from you.  I like the way you are narrating this.  Can't wait for part two to see what is going to happen.  Thanks Harini.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You make me feel good and bad Harini!!

Good because your writing is amazing and I love reading anything you write!! I can't wait for part two!!

I love Gopi's strength and the support of all her loved ones - surely this is the way the CVs will take the current storyline!!

Now I feel bad because I am just so bad at updating my work!!!! I have three stories around here and they all need updates!! 

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice part...v could watch sumthn similar to this on mondays episode...
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great start Harini.

Love the confident Gopi and the family support once the persuading was done. How apt to quote a case from the scriptures too. 

Looking forward to the resolve.

@ Nazma, looking forward to the next update of Bandhan.
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely os looking forward to the second part :)
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why such a small part 😑 πŸ˜†?? This one was lovely:-) a positive rashi is something only in ff s now, onscreen its only blaming jigar about being impotent. Hmmm cant wait to read about gopi s mohini avatar.   Do update soon
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it the OS.
Please continue soon
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My "Like" button is on vacation again 😑
but i loved your OS and eagerly waiting for the next part Harini! πŸ‘...special thanks for the beautiful gohem moment in the beginning and arent we all waiting to see the strong and self assured Gopi...you portrayed that beautifully!
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very very good start, Harini πŸ‘  I just hope That vacant head cvs get some ideas from this!!!!... Do continue plzzz.. waiting for the next part!!!