Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

OS: Hum Saath Saath Hain - Part III - Pg 5 - 09/16 - Page 2

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I wish The story would really move this way.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Devna_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely start... pls continue...
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Part I is great Harini... Looking forward to part II...😃
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you guys for the comments. I promise to reply them tonight individually. A little bit stressed at work right now. But here is a part of the second part. Te final part will follow soon. Again, I apologize. This was written in a hurry. 😳
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Part II~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Gopi Modi, are the pickles ready?" His sneaky voice cackled over the phone as Gopi listened with disgust. She looked up and met her husband nodding at her giving her silent strength. "Nahi Karoadiya Bhai. Unfortunately I never got the raw materials to make the pickles from you. So how can I prepare the pickles?"

RamjiBhai's face went bright red as he listened to Gopi. "Hey, Don't think you can play with me. What do you mean I did not send any raw materials?" Gopi looked up to see Ahem smiling and nodding his head at her. "Woh RamjiBhai, you being the owner of the business for the next year, I expected that the mangoes and all the ingredients for the masala will be sent by you. I have waited for the past  days and I never got any." Gopi clearly stated in a low voice.

Silence reigned for a couple of seconds before the speaker burst for the a tirade of words from RamjiBhai. He was livid and wanted his feelings known.

Gopi stepped back a bit hearing the rant and Ahem stepped in. "Mr.Kharoadiya, You better watch your words. Gopi may be under contract to work for you but she is not your servant. Remember hat. If you need to discuss anything then call us when you are in a better mood. Goodbye."

With a firm smile Ahem cut the call and switched off Gopi's mobile.

"Now we will have him in our territory. Time to show him what it means when he takes on the Modi's" Ahem smiled reassuringly at Gopi and held her shoulders as they walked into their room from the terrace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rashi you remember what you have to do right?" "Mummy, I remember and please.. Don't keep telling me that I need to do as you say. You realize that your plans always fail. By the way, don't forget to inform Dhawal Bhai about what he has to do. Now please cut the call. Jigarji is coming and he is tired."

Rashi placed her cell on the dressing table and turned to smile at Jigar. Jigar gave a grin. "All ready for tomorrow Rashi?" "Yes Jigarji.. Oh.. I am so excited." Rashi's feverish enthusiam caught Jigar and he swirled her around. "It is exciting, isn't it? I just hope things are sorted out as expected."
"Jigarji, you do not worry. We will get this man, by hook or by crook. Jigar hugged Rashi to himself as the night fell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So it will be you Mr. Kharodiya, as the owner of the business who will be providing the raw materials for Mrs. Modi to make the pickles. Mrs. Modi is your employee and she will defer to you on these matters. Plus as Mrs. Kokila Parag Modi  brought it up rightly, Mrs. Gopi Modi needs a place to work. The Modi Kitchen is not part of the contract document."

Ramjibhai Kharoadiya steamed as the lawyer read out the clarifications one by one. They were all sitting at Kharoadiya's den. The Modi's had come with the lawyer in reply to his notice.

"Alright. I will get these done." Ramjibhai stood up in anger. "You Gopi, remember this. You are still a bonded labor under me. You want to play tough, you will see tough."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are YOU doing here?" Ramjibhai asked Rashi as she walked in to the temporary "pickle factory" with Gopi. Rashi walked across to meet RBK while Gopi went ahead to the stove.

"It is all due to you. Now my inlaws want me to help Gopi in the preparation of the order. I was a worker before and now again a worker.  All because of you. Uff" RBK grinned at Rashi's words. 

"Serves you and your mother right. Now get to work. I get 2 people in the place of one from the Modi's"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gopi we need to add this." "No Rashi ben, not this ingredient" "Gopi.. Listen to me. Add it." 
RBK walked to the arguing sisters and demanded to know why his pickles were not being prepared. "Keep your fights at home. Now work."

"But RamjiBhai, Rashi ben wants to add this in the pickle container." "Yeah, Gopi is missing one ingredient." "No Rashi ben, we should not add this." "Gopi.. I am telling you."

RBK watched on and stepped inbetween. "Now what do you know about pickles Rashi? Gopi is the expert. Do as she says or get out." Rashi turned and made a face at him and sulked. 

"Well, will serve you right. The pickle is going to taste all crooked. Uff.." Rashi's murmuring caught RamjiBhai's ears as he turned to walk away.

"Now wait. Gopi, is this an needed ingredient for pickles?" Gopi looked up guilty and stayed silent. 

"Now tell me. You are my worker and you are fooling me. Is this a needed ingredient for pickle?" Gopi slowly nodded yes and RBK fumed. "Then add this in." "But Ramjibhai..." "Now you hear me Mrs. Modi. Do as I say. Add this in." Gopi stood her ground and placed the vessel of masala on the table.
"I won't" Ramji Bhai advanced and Rashi started to come in front of Gopi. "You won't huh? Now see what I do." RBK walked forward to empty the masala in the pickle container. 
"Ah.. Now mix all this and get the pickles ready for delivery. NOW.." He marched off. Gopi and Rashi grinned at each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are doing?" Rashi questioned the new man standing and stirring the Chaasni in the pot. She came to a stop as the man turned towards her. "Jij... Ji, you here?" Rashi changed tones as she saw RBK walk towards them. With him walked a man she found familiar.

"So Rashi Modi, this is the new cook Damodhar and this is your new supervisor, Kishen. I hired them to keep track of the pickle making and delivery. Now toe the line or face the consequences. If I hear one complinat against you woman, I will make you pay. Now go back to work."

Rashi made a face at the retreating figure just as Gopi came in. "Ahemji? Devarji?"

The two men grinned and winked. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Arey Ramjibhai, how can you be so cruel? Just because of you not only can I not show my face in my Dikri's sasural but now my Phool si dikri is also working night and day on the order. Listen to me.." Urmila pulled Kharoadiya around trying to get her views across.

"Bhabhi, I have no time for you, especially a crook like you." RBK's silky reply made Urmila go mad. "What did you say?"

"Saab, are you going to give me the delivery receipt or should I leave?" The man standing with the auto cribbed. "I am coming. Wait till I read this." "Come on Saab, it is getting late." 

"Arrey Ramjibhai, you do not know who you are talking to. I am Urmila ben Shah. Dhawal get this man. He has fooled you." Dhawal and Kinjal joined the group as Ramjibhai tried getting the document read for correctness.

"You are Mr.Karoadiya are you?" Kinjal stepped forward. "You dare to fool my husband out of his business? How dare you?" "Kinjal ji, be patient..  Kharodiya Bhai, it is not fair." "Arey, I will get back to you. I am Urmila ben Shah." "Saab, my receipt.." 

RBK shut his ears with both hands. "Stop it.." The noise continued though with none relenting on their part. "Saab, I am gone. I will tell Jamna laal ji that you did not make the delivery. Good day." 

The auto driver pulled the papers from Kharodiya's hands and walked away in a huff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for doing this Chikku." Chirag held the man who had enacted as the auto driver."Mr.Chirag, what is this? I did my duty. You are Jamuna ji's close friend and when we heard about how Gopiji was cheated, we wanted our best to help. Now we can fine him for breach of contract. Gopiji delivered her side but he did not." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey you. Work properly." Rashi made a face at Jigar and placed the cut mangoes on the table. "Ji.. I am. " She dropped the mangoes into the vessel of water and stuck her tongue out. "Go do your job. Both cooks are absent and it looks like something is brewing" 

Jigar closed in near Rashi and grabbed her hand. "Yeah. The cooks are out on a break. How about you and me going our huh? What do you say?" He winked as Rashi blushed red.
"Jigarji, Ramjibhai.." " "Where?" Jigar turned only to see Rashi running away laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now Gopi. Sit and relax and let me do the job. You have trained me well." Ahem grinned as Gopi smiled back with shyness. "There is so much to do." She started as Ahem sat down next to her.
"Yes there is and we are all here to finish it. Now you relax. Look at those legs of yours. They are swollen. We will have to take care when we go home."

Gopi placed her hands on his and assured him. "It happens during pregnancy Ahemji. Maaji told me that she will ask Meethi to massage my feet when I am home. NOw let us get the chilli powder grinded. Gopi tried to stand holding Ahem for support with one hand on her baby.

"Now Mrs. MOdi. I will do both the things." Gopi looked uncomprehending at Ahem as he smiled down at her. He made her sit and whispered. "Both the chilli and the massage."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean I have to pay 3 lakhs? Your guy failed to take the delivery." Kharodiya looked at Mr. Lal and waved the court notice around.
"Well Mr. Kharodiya, My man did come for the delivery. You were supposed to deliver by 3:00 PM yesterday. He waited till 3:10 PM. You were busy with your own issues. No delivery was made. The unsigned receipt is the proof. You owe us 3 lakhs for that." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Part III to follow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the comments on the first part and I hold my ears for the delay. Will finish this tonight. Till then !!!
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update Harini!!!

I love that both Modi brothers were undercover!!
And romance is all around us!!!

All the characters were superb and Karodiya is getting exactly what he deserves!!!!

I can't wait to read the next part!!!!
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So glad i have a smart phone,the only place to get access to the net while at work, tuesday mornings go slowly glad i got a break and got to read this, love the gohem and raji bits, can't wait for the nxt updateEdited by TMK_lover - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
nice part... loved gohem nd raji scenes... waiting for nxt part...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh this os is so much fun with all the plotting and scheming i wish it was a ss. Update soon:-)
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great update !! Loved it.. do continue soon..!!👏
_Devna_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice Os... intresting... waiting for next part...