OS: Hum Saath Saath Hain - Part III - Pg 5 - 09/16 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Xarina

What criticisims???!!!!   Another good OS from you.  I like the way you are narrating this.  Can't wait for part two to see what is going to happen.  Thanks Harini.

Thanks Xarina😃 Will try to complete this soon😛

Originally posted by NazmaJ

You make me feel good and bad Harini!!

Good because your writing is amazing and I love reading anything you write!! I can't wait for part two!!

I love Gopi's strength and the support of all her loved ones - surely this is the way the CVs will take the current storyline!!

Now I feel bad because I am just so bad at updating my work!!!! I have three stories around here and they all need updates!! 

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Fantastic update Harini!!!

I love that both Modi brothers were undercover!!
And romance is all around us!!!

All the characters were superb and Karodiya is getting exactly what he deserves!!!!

I can't wait to read the next part!!!!

Thank you so much Nazma😛  
I am remiss myself. I so wanted to finish this over the weekend and it is almost Wednesday.. Part III is not even ready😳 

You are updating Bandhan🤗 I will look forward to that😃
Originally posted by Lekisira

Nice part...v could watch sumthn similar to this on mondays episode...

Originally posted by Lekisira

nice part... loved gohem nd raji scenes... waiting for nxt part...

Thank you so much😛
I took the scenes out of the E24 segment and added a little of my own imagination😊
I am trying to redeem Rashi somehow or the other and anyway, she is not part of this KK at all. So she gets to go scott free😉

Originally posted by swasthi

Great start Harini.

Love the confident Gopi and the family support once the persuading was done. How apt to quote a case from the scriptures too. 

Looking forward to the resolve.

@ Nazma, looking forward to the next update of Bandhan.

Thanks Swasthi😛
I am loving Gopi, Ahem, Koki, Baa and even Rashi this time.. Aww.. I am loving SNS😃
The quote was a lift from the episode. 😳 Thanks again.
Originally posted by Deepikz

Lovely os looking forward to the second part :)

Originally posted by Deepikz

So glad i have a smart phone,the only place to get access to the net while at work, tuesday mornings go slowly glad i got a break and got to read this, love the gohem and raji bits, can't wait for the nxt update

Thank you Deepika😃
I am glad that you liked it. Will do the update soon.😊

Originally posted by vibz88

Why such a small part 😡 😆?? This one was lovely:-) a positive rashi is something only in ff s now, onscreen its only blaming jigar about being impotent. Hmmm cant wait to read about gopi s mohini avatar.   Do update soon

Originally posted by vibz88

Oh this os is so much fun with all the plotting and scheming i wish it was a ss. Update soon:-)

Thank you Vibz🤗
You see, if I can make Rashi positive, the CVs can make her positive quicker😛 So do not worry.. Rashi shows signs of changing..😛

BTW, I had this all planned out.. It is just taking time writing it and as I write, I change the plan and I have a loose end to tie. So you may just have to wait a bit more to read the end.. Sorry😳

It is going to be JiAhem's avatars rather than Gopi's😉
Originally posted by nilani19

😊Very Nice OS Harini😊

Thank you Nilani😊

Originally posted by sinak

Loved it the OS.
Please continue soon

Thank you. Will try to update the last part by tomorrow night😊

Originally posted by dipsy80

My "Like" button is on vacation again 😡
but i loved your OS and eagerly waiting for the next part Harini! 👏...special thanks for the beautiful gohem moment in the beginning and arent we all waiting to see the strong and self assured Gopi...you portrayed that beautifully!

Thanks Dipsy😃
This is the Gopi I wanted to see. The confident yet innocent child who will stand for her rights in her own way with her husband and family around. The CVs have done justice😛

Originally posted by ilike_tv

Very very good start, Harini 👏  I just hope That vacant head cvs get some ideas from this!!!!... Do continue plzzz.. waiting for the next part!!!

Thanks Ponny😛 
The CVs though are doing this better.. They are giving us Ahemji in disguise Hmm.. I cannot wait for the story to unfold😛
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

I wish The story would really move this way.. 

Aww.. The story is even better now😃
SNS CVs always take a unique route and that is what keeps me hooked to the serial😛

Originally posted by gohem_fan1

lovely start... pls continue...

Thank you. Will finish the last part soon..

Originally posted by ani_gr

Part I is great Harini... Looking forward to part II...😃

Thank you Gayathri😛 Last part to be updated tomorrow😃
Originally posted by kafa

Beautiful please continue

thank you. Will update tomorrow night.😛

Originally posted by nilani19

LOved This Part:)

Thanks Nilani😃

Originally posted by RaJiforever

Great update !! Loved it.. do continue soon..!!👏

Thank you so much Tuhina😃
Will update tomorrow.😊

Originally posted by gohem_fan1

nice Os... intresting... waiting for next part...

Thank you😛

Finally caught up Harini 😃

It's been ages since I have read an SNS OS ...

It was fantastic.. wish i read it only after you have updated the ;last part.. now I cannot wait for the remaining plot to unveil

Loved Ahem and Jigar as undercover agents .. Rashi is good .. and so Kinjal had a plot in this as well,,,
i loved it harini👏⭐️

can u please update the part 3 by tomorrow night.. if u update on Monday - i will read only during the next weekend,...

phease phease ..jaldi update chahiye 😳
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Finally caught up Harini 😃

It's been ages since I have read an SNS OS ...

It was fantastic.. wish i read it only after you have updated the ;last part.. now I cannot wait for the remaining plot to unveil

Loved Ahem and Jigar as undercover agents .. Rashi is good .. and so Kinjal had a plot in this as well,,,
i loved it harini👏⭐️

can u please update the part 3 by tomorrow night.. if u update on Monday - i will read only during the next weekend,...

phease phease ..jaldi update chahiye 😳

Thanks Munni😛

Just returned from work.. Had a long day. Will surely update tomorrow. Sorry for the delay😳
thanks Harini...we are waiting😃
Superb second update.

You have put the cat amongst the pigeons. Looking forward to the next update and Ahem massaging Gopi's feet.