OS: Hum Saath Saath Hain - Part III - Pg 5 - 09/16 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi everyone. I know this is pretty long due. I have been totally exhausted at work this weekend but wanted to finish the update before the track endedπŸ˜† So this is all I could manage in a hurry. Here is the last and final part. I am not satisfied with the way it has turned up but I plead work. Hope you guys find it ok.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Part III~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean I have to pay 3 lakhs? Your guy failed to take the delivery." Kharodiya looked at Mr. Lal and waved the court notice around.
"Well Mr. Kharodiya, My man did come for the delivery. You were supposed to deliver by 3:00 PM yesterday. He waited till 3:10 PM. You were busy with your own issues. No delivery was made. The unsigned receipt is the proof. You owe us 3 lakhs for that." 

"But.. But, I have the pickles ready. You can take the delivery."  
"I do not need it anymore. Which part of my sentence do you not understand. I do not like unprofessional people. Now get out."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened to Ramjibhai?" Gopi came and stood near Ahem as he cut the tomatoes in RBK's kitchen and stirred the contents in the frying pan. 
Why ? What happened?" Ahem asked taking his eyes off the vessel and tuning it on his beloved wife.

"I do not know Ahemji. I saw him in the hall and he was muttering to himself. Something about cheaters and snobs." Ahem grinned and kissed Gopi quickly. "Don't worry Gopi. Ramjibhai is having a taste of his own medicine and is not liking it." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It is time Rashi. Call Kakaji here." "Ok Jigarji. Give me a second." Rashi took the phone hidden in her sari and dialled Parag's number.

"Its ringing..." Rashi turned and tapped her foot impatiently for the call to be picked.

"What are you two doing? Kishen what are you asking her?" Jigar and Rashi jumped and Rashi hid her phone again under the paper she had on the table while Jigar stalled RBG.

"Ramjibhai, I was asking her if the new set of Achaar bottles were ready. We were supposed to get a new order for Khatta achaar right?" 

Rashi smiled and turned around. "It is READY... YOU HEAR KISHEN JI. IT IS READY. WE CAN TAKE THE NEXT STEP." Rashi shouted loud enough to echo around the house.

"Why the heck are you shouting so much and what step?" "Nothing Ramjibhai. Just that we can start packing the meetha  Achaar." Rashi winked at Jigar and went on working and Jigar took Ramjibhai away.

Parag heard Rashi cutting the call and nodded. "Mehtaji, Shahji, we would need you two to help us now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ramjibhai, this box on the left side of the  is the Khatta achaar and the ones are the meetha ones. We need to deliver this to shah and that to Lalji Bhai." 
"Hey Kishen, why are you telling me.."

CRASH.. The breaking of vessel was heard followed by a squeal from Rashi and then a shout from Ahem. "What did you do?" Both Jigar and RBG turned around and ran indoors.

RBG saw a full blown war of words between his new cook Damodhar and Rashi as he walked towards the kitchen. There was a huge amount achaar on the floor and glass around.

"It is all your fault." "NO it is yours who are you to question me." SHUT UP, you snob." "Who snob.. YOu are an idiot." Ahem's face grew red. 

"What happened her and who did this?" RBG shouted and in return got the a bigger noise of Rashi and his cook trying to explain on top on one other. Gopi Modi was standing a few feet away silently looking at the mess and worried at the fight.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SAYING?" RBG's voice was drowned by another burst of accusations.

"Ramjibhai Ji..." The doorbell rang followed by someone calling his name. 

Jigar went forward. "Ramjibhai, it looks like Lalji is at the door. RAMJIBHAI.. IT IS MEHTAJI AT THE DOOR." Jigar ended up shouting too. RBG held his eyes at the onsault.

"Now you want me to go deaf too? It is not enough that I have two fighting idiots here, I have another one tearing my eardrums off.. I heard you. What do you want me to do about it?" 

Jigar sheepfaced answered back near RBG's ears. "Ramjibhai, Methaji has ordered our Khatta Achar. It is kept on the right side of the storeroom. The order is worth 8 lakhs. Can I go and..." 

RBG started. It was his largest contract. He looked at the fighting duo. "You take care of them. I will go and attend to that. Right you say." "Yes Sir.. the right." 

RBG rushed off to the storeroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Devarji, stop them." "They seem to be enjoying each other so much Bhabhi and by the way, do you think that they will stop if I tell them." Gopi looked horrified at her Devar and nodded yes.
"Devarji they are just pretending.. ri..ght...?" She asked now unsure herself. "Oh.. Of course Bhabhi.. They are just pre..tending.." Jigar smiled and walked up to Ahem and Rashi who were busy hurling insults at each other.

"RASHI.. BHAI.." Both did not even turn. "GOPI BHABHI..." The fighting stopped immediately as Ahem and Rashi turned surprised and worried at Gopi.  "Gopi what is it?" Ahem ran forward to Gopi and held her shoulders. "Nothing Ahemji" Gopi smiled and looked at Jigar. Her smile widened.

"You guys did a more than good job. Now will you stop fighting?" Jigar asked as he took Rashi's hands and walked towards Ahem and Gopi. "Fight us? What are you talking about Jigarji?" Rashi innocently asked, a smile trying to break through her lips.

"Yeah Jigar. What are you asking?" Ahem demanded. All four looked at each other and broke into a laughter..

"Oh. that was serious fun, wasn't it?" Ahem asked as all three agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you Ramjibhai. I am sure we will have more deals after this. See you soon." Laalji took his leave of Ramjibhai.

RBG looked at the empty space at the right corner and smiled. He had done well. 8 lakhs for one order. 

"Ramjibhai Garoadiya?" RBG looked up to see a man dressed in suit enter. "I am from Mr.Shah." "Ah the meetha achaar. Please ask your man to take the boxes in that left corner away. That is your delivery."

"Thank you sir. Now please sign here and here is your check for 5 lakhs." RBG greedily pulled the check from his hand. 
"That is two lakhs profit after I return the 3 lakhs for non delivery to Laalji. I will give it to him a couple of days later. Let him suffer." RBG thought as he waved both checks and walked inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It is time for the last part of the plan Jigar." Ahem and Jigar paced the Modi terrace at night. "Yes Ahem bhai. I am waiting to see that cheat of a man brought to justice and I am going to love it." "Me too Jigar. Me too." Ahem's voice held anticipation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tomorrow is going to be so fun." Rashi huddled into Jigar as she excitedly proclaimed. Jigar smiled. "Oh yes Rashi. Tit for tat.." "And that GoamjiBhai's face will be worth watching. I just cannot wait"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Take this milk Gopi and lie down" Ahem gave Gopi some milk as she sat on the bed and lifted them up. She stretched them and involuntarily a sigh escaped her.

"That feels so good." Gopi lay back on the head rest and closed her eyes. "Tired, my dear?" She heard her Ahemji's soothing voice and felt his hands on her stomach. "No no Ahemji." She  hurried. 
"Ah Gopi. You never complain. I promise this will be over tomorrow and all you need to do is rest after that." Ahem smiled into her eyes and nodded while she nodded back and placed her head on his shoulders.

"I know Ahemji and I am alright." Ahem hugged her and ran his hands over her shoulders giving them a gentle squeeze. 

"So now for the massage.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How dare you do this?" RBG looked at Mehtaji who stood fuming with a bottle of achaar in his hands.
"Mehtaji, what are you saying. I cannot understand." "You cannot understand huh? What was my order?" "Ji, 3 loads of Khatta mango achaar to be delivered by yesterday and I did." 

"Oh really?" The sarcasm oozed of Mehtaji's words. "You call this Khatta Achaar. THIS?" He thrusted the bottle of achaar in  RBG's face. RBG tentatively took the bottle from his hand and opened it.

His face went as white as snow as his taste buds told him what had happened. Jigar went forward and took the bottle from his hand and tasted it.
"Hmm.. It tasted heavenly and sweet.." He finished. RBG turned around and he went red. "What did you say? Sweet? It is all your mistake. You told me to deliver the cartons on the right to Mehtaji."
Jigar looked square in Ramjibhai's eyes, "No Ramjibhai, I said left." "You idiot. Are you saying that I am lying? You said right." "No Ramjibhai, left." "Don't say anything, you said right." "Left" 

"I do not care." Came Mehtaji's voice. "You made me look like a fool. You are going to pay for that. I am serving you with a notice for 15 lakhs in compensation. Here.." Mehta thrust the notice in Ramjibhai's hands and walked off..

"But Mehtaji.." RBG ran after him. He came to a halt when he saw a constable enter his gates followed by 5 policemen and a man who looked sick and was holding his stomach with them. The inspector looked grave and frightening.

"Who is Ramjibhai Garoadiya here, the man who owns this achaar?" The inpector thundered. Ramjibhai hesitantly went forward. "Ji, I am. What happened?" The inspector collared him. "So you are the owner." 

The man who looked sick became animated and he started talking one to a dozen. "Sir, do not let this man go. He should be hanged. It is all because of his achaar. Oh sir, you saw my wife too. I ate only that achaar thinking it was good and tasty and he almost killed me. This man should be hanged."

RBG could not understand anything but the words "hang" kept repeating in his ears. The constable standing beside him was nodding yes gravely. "Sir, what did I do?" He almost tearfully asked holding his hands.

Ahem, Gopi, Rashi and Jigar walked to the door and stood a few feet away from all this. "What did you do?" The inspector thundered. You almost killed 4 people in a family with your achaar, that is what you did. This is your achaar delivered to one mr. Laalji right?" The inspector showed a bottle of the very achaar Laalji had picked up the previous day.

"This man bought this achaar from Mr. Laalji's store and his entire family is now in hostipal fighting for their lives." The man gave a wail while Ahem made empathizing sounds in the background. "As the owner of this business, I am arresting you Mr. Garoadiya." The inspector let go of RBG and took out the cuffs.

RBG almost fainted. "No saab.. Please do not. I did not do anything." He pleaded and then suddenly turned towards Gopi. He ran towards her and pulled at her hand. "She is resposible... She made the..." RBG started dragging Gopi when he found his hand being pulled with force by his other cook Damodhar.

"Leave her hand, NOW." Damodhar shouted and RBG dropped Gopi's hand in shock. As RBG watched his cook walked up to him and collared him. "If you take your filthy hands near her one more time, you are dead." RBG stood bewildered and nodded automatically at the fuming figure in front of him. His instinct told him that anything but an yes now would make him lose things precious to him like his life.

"Bhai, calm down. You will ruin it." JIgar hissed into Ahem's ear and pulled him away from RBG. RBG shook his head.

"Now Mr. Garoadiya, you are under.." RBG ran to the inspector and held his hand. "Saab you saw yourself right? That woman there is Gopi Modi and she works for me but she is vindictive. She is trying to ruin me and SHE mixed poison in that achaar. She is the cook sir." He beseeched.
The inspector looked up and Gopi teary eyes shook her head. "I did nothing of that sort inspector." "Yes she did not." Rashi stepped forward and stood with her hands on her hips.
"Inspector this man is lying. My sister will never do anything like that."

Rashi stepped forward and took her cell phone out. "If you want any proof.." She turned to see her Parag Kaka who was enacting the sick man's role shaking his head no.. He was mouthing something else.

Parag mouthed "wrong dialogue" to Rashi and kept shaking his head. He then winced as RBG turned to him and then turned around.

"What did you say?" RBG turned to Rashi and she bit her tongue. She had spoken her piece before her cue. Her Papaji as inspector should have first demanded proof. "oops.. ", she thought.

"Hey, what are doing? I am the only person who can question here." Chirag's voice thundered and RBG turned quickly around. Rashi sighed and gave Chirag a thumbs up.

"But saab.." RBG's pleaded again. "Shut up. and you madam, what is the proof that your sister did not mix that chilli masala coloring in the achaar?" Chirag asked strictly containing his smile at his DIL. 
"Pa.. I mean, Sir, here is the proof. Gopi said she will not add the coloring mixture and this man took the vessel from her hands and dropped it in. See here.." 

All crowded around the inspector as they watched the scene on the phone. RBG rudely took the  vessel from Gopi's hands and dropped into the achaar mixture and told her to mix. Gopi, "I won't" was clearly audible.

RBG turned and started slipping away. "Where do you think you are going?" A hand stopped him . RBG turned to see Dhawal standing and holding his hand. "You want to own our business, do you. Serves you right." RBG tried to pry himself away only to be surrounded by the constables.

"Ji, saab, They are all plotting against me.. Please sir.." He pleaded the inspector. "Chup.. Ek dum chup." Chirag thundered again. "You liar and cheat. You are going to go to jail for a long time for this." "He will hang for sure" Parag added in wantedly.

RBG quivered. "NO no saab.. Please.. Hear me out.." He pleaded and fell to his feet. "Please saab.. I will not come.. Please.." 

Chirag sighed while Ahem looked ready to kill RBG. Sensing Ahem's mood Parag upped the ante. "You vile man. It is your business. Why are you crying now? You enjoyed owning it. Now enjoy in jail" He said and waited.

"It is not my business" Came a low voice from RBG. "What? I did not hear.." Chirag said and leaned closer.

RBG looked up triumphantly and stood up. An evil smile broke from his face. "It is not my business. You cannot arrest me. I do not own the business." "Don't lie" 

RBG shook his head. "No saab. I am telling the truth. I do not own this business. You ask this Gopi Modi. I fooled her to sign the papers and took the business away from her. She never read the contract. The contract is not valid because I added clauses after her signature. Here.. I can prove it. My friend is a forgerer and he helped me. Really sir. You have to believe me." Chirag nodded slowly and RBG started grinnig.

"I do not own this business. You cannot arrest me. Ah.. Take this Gopi Modi. You can have your business back. It is nothing but trouble for me." RBG threw the papers at Gopi's feet and stood clapping his hands in glee.

Ahem bent and took the papers from the ground and looked at them. Then slowly he lit them as all watched. The contract burned to cinders. 
"Well done Damodhar.. Now no one can prove I own this business." RBG exclaimed. "Oh yes, Ramjibhai Garoadiya. But we can now prove that you are a fraud and chear. You are under arrest."

RBG turned to see the inspector pull his moustache away and the sick man straighten up and look at him grimly. His cook, his supervisor and Dhawal surrounded him.

"YOu try to fool the Modis, do you?" His cooks menancing voice reached him and a shudder went through him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All's well that ends well" Baa said as everyone sat in the hall discussing the news on television. News had broken out about the well known fraud Ramjibhai getting arrested in Rajkot. The news reader had hinted at the involvement of one of Rajkots rich families in trapping the fraudster. The Modi name was not mentioned.

"Was it not fun?" Rashi exclaimed as the others nodded. Koki looked stern. "Rashi, it was not a game. It was our sister and brother's hard earned business" Kokila chided and Rashi's face fell.

"But I heard you did really well. Well done Rashi." Kokila's concluding words brought a smile to Rashi's face. "Thank you Kakiji." 

Ahem sat near Gopi and he held her hand. "Yes Mom. Everyone did well. I never knew Kakaji and Dad could act so well" He said and smiled while Koki looked pleased. 
"Oh Parag taught me. Remember Parag when we did school plays?" Chirag said and Baa went on to explain how her two sons used to take part in plays.

The others listened and smiled at the story. "Baa, I want to say something." Gopi spoke up as Baa concluded and everyone turned towards her. She got up slowly holding her baby bump and Ahem helped her up.

"What is it Gopi vahu?" "Maaji" Gopi turned towards Gopi and then all the others. "I just want to say.. I want to say thank you." Gopi's voice rang out softly and clearly. "I am blessed to have a family like this. I will always thank Kanhaji for this gift. I cannot thank you all enough" Gopi's eyes filled with tears and Ahem squeezed her hand gently as she turned towards him and hid her face in his chest, overwhelmed.

"We love you Bhabhi. Each one of us and you know we will be there for each other." Jigar walked towards Gopi. Rashi went on to join him. " Yes Gopi. You remember what I said? We are sisters. We will all be there for each other." 

Koki and Hetal nodded at the next generation of Modi's and their face reflected pride and satisfaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I apologize for the grammatical and spelling mistakes. No time to proof read either. Sorry.. Please feel free to comment. Bye..
Whoope am first:) Wow such a khatta meeta ending. Rashi has turned the modi to kalakari family:-) rahem fighting brought memories of shaina s ff sπŸ˜•. Fantastic :) Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago

Woohoo what a dramatic climax Harini.. to me it was as if reading a WU .. the scenes and screenplay played out beautifully πŸ‘

so the Modis are at their best - Ahem , Jigar, CHirag Parag dhawal.. everyone played their role so well ...in baajaofying RGB's band πŸ˜†
awesome and RaHem argument .. takes me back to Shaina's milan.. 

and Rashi forgot her dialogue that was hilarious πŸ€£ and Chirag inspector, parag sick man  πŸ€£ 

too good harini .. i loved it .. thanks for updating and thanks for the PM πŸ˜³
Awesome ending. The modis at thier best aww Rashi love her she forgot her lines lol.

its was good thanks 😊
Wow superb ending... Hirani πŸ‘

very well written... πŸ˜ƒ
awesome ending harini... enjoyed reading ur OS...
A superb end to an enjoyable OS Harini.

As Parag and Chirag are being held back in the show too perhaps their role could turn out to be similar to the one portrayed in the OS.
Fantastic OS Harini😊 awesome ending.  Enjoyed reading it interesting very well written.