Ramayan

~* Ramayan Written Update 9th Sep *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the beautiful update 😊
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. I haven't been able to watch the previous weeks and now Zee TV is not available in my package. Every single time I start watching Ramayan, the channel disappears from the list 😡

I'll have to rely on updates but thanks to you all who give them that I am able to enjoy them.
dharma22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanksss dear for nice update
todays epi was fevlous . i love todays epi a lottt
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx arathi. Beautiful wu.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the written update, dear! Here's my take on today's episode.

1. I don't like the characterization of Vishvamitra. It may not be even the actor's fault, but the way he's shown to be kind of cynical, harsh, and always frowning doesn't sit well with me. I think of Vishvamitra (at least during the Bal Kand of Ramayan) as a jolly, affectionate, and smiling fellow who does not get angry unless provoked. This Vishvamitra seems like he's doing Ram and Lakshman a favor by taking them with him, instead of being overwhelmed that he has God in his presence.🤔

2. The killing of tataka was cool in terms of effects and technology, but I honestly could not see much because of the darkness. Everything was black and dark blue and I could occasionally make out Ram or Lakshman firing an arrow, but other than that it was a very blurry, fuzzy scene that was made difficult to make out due to the darkness. I did like the lady who was chosen to play the apsara cursed to become tataka. She was very sweet and had an angelic face.😊 I wish she had been given more of a role in the show, perhaps as one of Sita's sisters.

3. The killing of Subahu and defeat of Mareech was short and to the point, which I liked. The song that came when Ram threw Mareech yojanas away was nice, my favorite tune by RJ!

4. The entrance of Sita was nice and again, I loved the song that they used for the promo and here, but why so much darkness?! The atmosphere in this show is so dark and gloomy all the time inside the palaces, and while Neha looked very beautiful and sweet as Sita, I could not make out her features that well because everything around her was so dim.

5. The precap was Ram and Sita's milan in the pushp vatika...which I am looking forward to because I'm liking Neha as Sita much much more than Gagan as Ram.😳 She puts across Sita's innocence and sweetness well, and her expression of pure love when looking at Ram looked genuine.

All in all, this episode was okay...the best part in my opinion was the end when Sita made her entrance, as the beginning bored me.😳 I knew Neha would be a good choice for this role and so far, she's proving it.👍🏼 I just wish Gagan would improve too in my eyes. I don't know if others think differently or not, but to me he seems very one-dimensional. He smiles and delivers his dialogues, but there is no energy or life in them. He seems to be trying hard and I appreciate him for that, but I cannot get the feel of Shri Ram from him.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Next episode will be a delight to watch Ram and Sita meeting each another 😳
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update! 
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the written update.

Episode was ok. I loved Lakshma the most... his act of protecting RAM and Viswamitra was really impressive...and i loved the lightening effect there...but other than that i dint like the appearance of Tadka...  the scenes were way too dark..and i am not liking the music being used at all..

since i watched online..i skipped dashrath and manthara scenes..i just cant tolerate them...

I must say Gagan is one good looking RAM..he has good screen presence and i love the way he points arrow ...only prob is sometime he acts stiff..which he needs to improvise.

But show makers needs to improvise a lot in terms of visual graphics. 
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wating For Next Episode. Ram&Sita's Meeting.