Posted: 11 years ago

NautankiTimes#11
Journey continues again...

Shivu: 11th...!
Dimple: abey!!! aage kaam kar!!😲
Shivu: I can't believe NT is 11 weeks old now!😊
Dimple: karle believe... ya...main karvau??πŸ˜‰
Shivu: nahi nahi! kar liya believe!! but... 11th!!!πŸ€“
Dimple: aise karegi toh NT humesha 10th pe hi atka rahega...
Shivu: nahi ji!! it'll soon be 50 weeks old!⭐️
Dimple: woh toh tab...jab tu 10th se 11th mein le ke jayega!πŸ˜‰
Shivu: arey yaar!! main kar rahi hoon na!!😑
Dimple: toh kar na!!!πŸ˜†
Shivu: AREY!!!πŸ€”

Welcome amigos!! to the 11th Edition of NT!!

Wow...it just seems like yesterday that I PM'd Shifs regarding NT..
and then sign-ups... naming... and finally... NT #1 was staged!!!

Last week... Dimpy thanked everyone...!! But...me wanna thanks many many people as well!!

@Shifs: she is actually...one of the BEST Mods across IF!!! and fortunately...we have her for MB Forum...!!πŸ€—

@Dimpy: OMG...!!! I still remember the first edition...what confusion we had!!! Hope its never repeated again!πŸ˜†

@Tanu di: ohh... what could we do without her!! She christened our Newsletter!!... and I would mention on this ocassion... that she always helps me out with sections which remain unvolunteered...even at the last minute!πŸ€—

@Stutz: okay... she's been with me... since like a year and half...now... and she helps me out in every of my works on IF... my siggy teacher... to my friend!! Love you bestie!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Aanchal: for the banner siggies of Nautanki Times!!! I really miss you re!😭

@Nautanki Times Team: well well well!!! you guys are the BEST team in the world!! love you all!!!

Ho gaye... ji thanking shanking!!!

abb aage meri team ki mehnat bhi dekh liyo!!

Main Banner- --Shivu--
Section Headers- -Stutz-
NL Heads- Dimple and Shivu
Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

by princess163

I am sure this week's scene of the week is no surprise to anyone!!

Its the scene where RK watched Madhu coughing and sneezing as she struggles to lseep. It was sooo sweet of him to get that home-made remedy for her😳

And then, Madhu's foola hua mooh, as she was angryπŸ˜‰
AN, how he fed her(thoda forceful tha, but its still sweet)

Awwesome scene!!

by lovelygeet24X7

Well this week was very fast & furious (literally!).The scene where R.K sees his childhood photos in the newspaper could be tagged as the worst scene.The photos were extremely close to his heart showing his beautiful relationship he shared with his dad.R.K blamed Madhubala for letting out his most precious & personal moments in public & inturn he let Malik know the truth behind getting those '40 lacs'.Malik was consumed in shock which ultimately led Madhu to break-down.😭

Regards 
Rashmita

byprincess163

The Character of the week, is RK AGAIn!!

Ab kya karen, he is the best these days!πŸ˜‰
He was hurt, his trust in Madhu shattered and then he made Madhu pay for her mistake(according to him)

But, what bowled me over was the BIWI ko dawai pilao scene!

Hayeee

continued further...

bairaagix thumbnail

by Phoenix.Xeelan

This week Bakra are the Bhatias. the combined effort of Kuku and Sikandar Bhatia created another huge misunderstand between Risabh and Madhu which lead both of their heartbreaks and giving each other more pain and punishment. Risabh felt betrayed because according to him Madhu broke the promise by publishing his private childhood photos with his father which is extremely important to him and getting betrayed from the last person you imagine can shatter you into pieces. and as the payback Risabh almost send Shamsher back to coma!! By revealing it to Shamsher that Madhu is now Mrs. Risabh Kundra. Madhu couldn't take the pain anymore and she broke down as well. Well done the Bhatias... team work was fabulous and I hope Risabh and Madhu gives it back to both of you EQUALLY some day !!!

by lovelygeet24X7

The episodes of this week being very emotional left no room for any golmaal to take place! 

Regards

Rashmita

by Armu4eva

😑 Whad da... RK  ... 'Dil ke armaan ansuon mein beh gaye' πŸ˜­ .. u left ur WET & DRIPPING Biwi.. in the rains for the world to drool on n drove off...πŸ₯Ί ! Hath pakadne se kya hota hai.. kamar pakdo.. god mein uthao.. BIWI ko gadi mein bithao  [Tanu sulks] πŸ˜’..*sigh*!

PS: Waise.. the medication scene was fab too . .but RK carrying Madhu in his arms wuld have been phantastic scene.. 
by -DamnedDrooler-

RK it is again this week ... he was looking great in the purple jacket in the scenes with madhu in the rain but it got more appealing with him in the rain and pour out as it was pouring ... It's rare a guy looking good in all most all colors ... 

by Phoenix.Xeelan

Except of RishBala there's another soulmates in the show. Wondering why Im talking about these HERE? Well its Bandar and Trishna πŸ˜† They are both fashion disasters and complete soulmates in this department. While Sikandar aka Bandar wore a vivid yellow vest with geometry printed border with it  trishna wore a vivid orange top with printed scarf with mixture of white, black, red... both need new wardrobe period !!

continued further...

bairaagix thumbnail
by Armu4eva

Well ... sowwie.. hai ji... Ek pic of the week se.. hamara kya hoga janab πŸ˜‰ So well presenting three pics of the week.. to highlight.. three rocking moments πŸ˜³ of our Beauty and the Beast! πŸ˜³

#1 - Aake teri bahon mein.. har shaam lage sinduri 

😲  Hai raam... a tumble..a slide n boy-o-boy ... Madhu on top of RK .. wah wah..mere bhai πŸ˜³! Drunk beyond his senses.. RK returned pulling Madhu with him n lost his balance n tripped on the sofa with Madhu leaning on top of him n thereafter followed.. some major.. Nain Matakka! 

#2 - Woh pehli baar jab hum mile.. hathon mein hath. .jab hum chale 

*sigh* .. just cant let go of u baby ..!! Love me or Hate me.. i m urs BIWI! - RK

Well furious with RK revealing the whole truth before Shammo ... Madhu took to the road in the rains.. n RK tried his best to take her with him ... only to be spurned! πŸ˜†

#3 - Pee loon.. tere hoton se shabnam

πŸ˜› hai allah ... RK .. tune to marr dala..! Dawa bhi di.. woh bhi zabardasti..! Loved the moment..when RK came to give Madhu the medicated fluid and thusofied it in her mouth! πŸ˜†

by --Rashu--

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3120796&TPN=145
by seher 22 likes

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3120796TPN=141

by madhubala 22 likes

by --Rashu--

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3120796&TPN=137

by kinma 22 likes

bairaagix thumbnail
by 

Sticky: Show & Cast RANKING/TRP - Discussion Thread

Replies: 240
Views: 11571
by -NaGs_BaBy-

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush
By Arnav90 with 596 replies 5012 views

by bubblygal1711

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxhoiNpTVfI&feature=channel&list=UL

BY sonu2ever
by Jyo_Ksg

In this Tellybuzz article we come to know about some of the amazing romantic turns to be witnessed in the upcoming episodes.
Madhu's illness due to getting wet in the rain will somehow make RK force her to have medicines, but Madhu's denial will make him concerned for her or shall I say will it be a challenge for him to make her have those medicines? πŸ˜‰
Interesting..!! Isn't it??  Hoping to see some electric intense RishBala chemistry in the upcoming week..☺️ stay tuned to Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon for it.
This article got about 698+ Votes with 33318+ Views & 1017+ comments

bairaagix thumbnail
Hope you had an awesome time reading...

Congrats to all the winners!!

Drop in your views people!!

~Dimple and Shivu~
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks, me liked you post firstπŸ˜†

chalo now back to some words,

its a wonderful post, loved all part of it

and congo shongo to arnav once again, i live this arnav so very much, that post of his on childhoon memories was so great, i thnk it has been along time since i laughed so much reading about everyone, i even shared it with my better half to be and he was happy that i have my kin here at the forum, he was worried that i was the only crazy one but now i know i am not alone

thanks to arnav

and congo to everyone

tanu loved the pics you chose

P.s. me love dimpu shivu chat also, next time do some baal noching also🀣

Edited by kirti_fiji - 11 years ago
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
for winners ;) Congo shngo GuysssπŸ€—

But where is Other of d week means glycerine etc etc

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5