Nobody liked what they had heard

Manvi asks Beeji to make Jeevika change her decision

Breathless she becomes and is provided with artificial oxygen

Then comes the final straw

When VirMan decide to go to court with the help of Inder chachu

Next week there'll be lots of court room drama

Lets wait to see which side the law turns

This week this was it

When the rift between the sisters was a first!

After a whole week of tensions nd drama, i really dont know how to select RS but still picked one between VirMan

VirMan
One of the best VirMan scene was Virat was spending his whole time looking after Mannu in her room. He's not a bodyguard but a true life partner of Manvi, nd Manvi will always be his Kareena. Loved it when he inspired her by saying that he'll let nothing will happen to her nd will always be with her!!

VirIka
This week was not a romance week for Virika but it was the time to take bold decision for both. So eventhough its not a RS but i loved the scene where Viren accepted Jeevika's decision nd stood by her when the whole family was against her!! Take a bow Kryan, keep rocking.

Forget about sad scene of the week...iss baar toh puri week hi sad tha...how am i supposed to choose only one sad scene when nearly every scene was sad...do i choose Jeevika coming to the painful decision that the only way to save her sister is to abort her first child...do i choose the look of pain/shock on Viren's face when Jeevika proposes the solution to Maanvi's health problem...do i choose the sequence of Viren at the mandir then at home with Maanvi as he finally comes to the heart wrenching decision that to save the girl who has become a little sister to him, he has to loose the most precious dream...do i choose Maanvi's struggle to stop her sister from committing such an incomprehensible thought as she is loosing the battle of her life...do i choose the heart breaking scene when Virat decides that though the abortion would save his lady love and almost guarantee her life and her health, it is not the path to go because he knows Maanvi would never be happy with the consequences...whose tears do i choose and whose do i ignore? its difficult...i will say this much though...as sad as the scenes were...only one brought tears to my eyes...and it was the scene when Viren is watching Maanvi's recording on the camcorder...the things Maanvi said...the emotion/feeling behind it all...KILLER!! my eyes got teary and a huge lump formed in my throat...painful...so so so painful...

Not much funny happenings on the show this week...even our ever crazy/funny Dabbu was very subdued...and rightly so...however there was one scene and definitely brought a funny smile to my face...its the scene when the Vadera clan ke buzurg are all gathered in the living room having chai when Viriki walk in and announce how they plan on saving Maanvi...then... suddenly... everyone puts their chai ka cups down and stands up...SIMULTANEOUSLY!! that was too funny... how is it that everyone had the same reaction and exactly the same time...it was a little too well choreographed vs. an actual reaction...im just saying..
Edited by -Predator- - 11 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Any guesses? Jeevika? Mannu? Nope. This week is swayed away by Mr. Perfect Lawyer aka Viren Singh Vadhera! It's really difficult for Jeevika to give away her baby to save her own sister. But have we pondered how hard it would be for Viren? The baby which is equally his, is being aborted to save another person's life. Viren has always wanted to become a father which we've already seen previously when Jeevika's pregnancy was negative. At this point I feel so sorry for Viren! He is fighting the case in defence of his own wife for ABORTING their OWN baby. Kudos to you. Really.

Lots and lots of beautiful dialogues so i couldnt choose just one...so what ive decided to do is simply list them because they are so powerful...i really dont think i need to explain why i choose these dialogues...so here it goes:

1) "...Viren Jiju...aap se zyada toh aaj kaal mein bhagwan ko unke liyeh thank you bolti hoon...kyun ke aapka haath unke haath mein thamakar main..main befikar hoke jaa sakti hoon...bina yeh sooch ke mere baad mere darling Di ka kya hoga..." - Maanvi

2) "...iss baache ke khone ke baad bhagwan hume zaroor dusra mauka denge...lekin aagar humne Maanvi ko kho diya toh phir..." - Viren

3) "...aap Maa hone ka kartivya naa nibha paao...lekin main...main massi hone ka kartivya zaroor nibhaungi..." - Maanvi

4) "...Maa ki tarha hi sooch rahi hoon Maa...farak sirf itna hai ki maine Maanvi ko sirf aapni behen nahin mana...usse aapna baacha bhi samjha...aaj yeh Maan, aapne dono bachoo ke beech ek bohot hi badi kashmakash mein phaschuki hai...meri godh phirse bhar sakti hai, lekin aagar Mannu mujhse door chali gayi toh woh khabi vapas nahin aayegi..." - Jeevika.

Love the sister. Jeevika has proven to be there for Manvi under any cost.

So as far as bloopers go...im sure there were some but there was one that particularly caught my attention...though i consider it a blooper im not sure everyone else does...it comes at the end of the week when Inder Chachu comes with a court order halting Jeevika's abortion...umm...first of all...really? a court order on the basis of mental torture to stop an abortion...come one...if Maanvi doesnt want to take Jeevika's bone marrow...fine...dont...i mean...i know why she's doing what she's doing but legally...there is no logic there...

I mean...Viren himself said that according to Indian law a woman has 20 weeks to decide on an abortion...thats roughly 4 months...so if thats what she chooses...she is well w/in the 20 week time frame to make her decision...maybe this is the feminist in me coming out but im very pro-choice vs. pro-life...a womans body...a womans decision (depending on the circumstances of course)...here Jeevika wants to abort her baby to save her sister...thats her right...her prerogative...Maanvi doesnt want her life to be saved at the loss of her Chutki...thats her right...her prerogative...but can Maanvi stop Jeevika (by law) simply because of it...i mean...if what Viren said is true about Indian law...the whole case Inder and Maanvi are putting forward is a blooper on its own...

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail

(Animated)

by ssaba
Here's your gift ðŸ˜›

(Non-Animated)

by -Yamz-
Here's your winning sig! ðŸ˜³

(Animated)

by sameelasanraj
Your winning sig! ðŸ˜›

(Non-Animated)

by SaraPari

Here's a sig you get to use for the week! ðŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-muD5n3vatY&feature=player_embedded#t=0s[/YOUTUBE]

by petrova-fire

Here's your winning sig!😛

Edited by -Predator- - 11 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail

by arri-spy06
Here's your gift! ðŸ˜›

by BrunoMars

Here's your winning sig that you can use for the week! ðŸ˜³

by Preeti_Shadia
Your gift ðŸ˜³

by munnihyderabad

Thanks for keeping the forum alive with great topics! Keep it up ðŸ˜›

Bobbi. thumbnail
This week didn't give us much of spicy news for our show's star cast, however we got a nice interview from Nia regarding how she sported the bald look in the show- Sporting bald look wasn't easy: Nia Sharma

Hmph. This has been quiet predictable, and so will the upcoming. We already know that Manvi is on the verge of dying and there is literally NO other way of saving her other than Jeevika aborting her baby. Creatives have done a well and fine job by inviting the court restraining order. But it seems like Viren, being the best lawyer around Chandigarh, will surely win the case. I know it's Inder Chachu we're talking about, but alas, Inder Chachu will give up against Virika and allow them to save their sweet Manvi from falling into death. Viewers should be ready to watch out for some good drama next week especially between two lawyers and two sisters. Make sure you don't forget to pack some popcorn before the show begins! ðŸ˜‰

[CENTER]Low TRPs, sad scenes, perhaps a little stretching of the cancer track you think? With all this in mins, for this we are up for a good 3 stars. The story hasn't been progressing much and we have noticed too many fillers. Creatives, need to buck up and pack up the cancer track to bring the old flavor of the show back. The fun filled moments are awaiting! 3 stars are only given for the strength Jeevika had in herself of saving her own sister, even if that meant aborting her unborn baby. Somewhat, perhaps a good one star was given to a father and a brother's plight for both Viren and Virat who were stuck at such a point of choosing between two special personalities in their lives. The hardest one was perhaps for Manvi, who again decided to give herself to destiny so that her Chutki remains secure.

We only hope the upcoming brings more interesting booms for us to restore our 5 stars back!

Well well well. What should say to our creatives this time? Indeed they always stand up to our expectations. We have longed for this track for quiet a while and finally a closure to it is coming with such a serious effect. It's either do or die for both the behnas. Creatives, we want you to show us the emotions that Jeevika goes through after losing her baby, the happiness she gets of being able to save her sister. Plus as a bonus treat, you know what we crave ðŸ˜‰ Some nice old Virika and Virman moments; for after the bone marrow transplant they will all need each other's support and courage to move on in life! Keep it up. We love you.

Bobbi. thumbnail
E N J O Y     T H E     N E W S L E T T E R !    : )
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow gr8 Nl even though last week's episodes were emotional!!
the funny scene of  the week! so true loved each nd everything!
_Sara_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another epic newsletter !

love reading through it..

Well done to all the winners and people who contributed to this !

Especially Sonia !

Keep 'em coming!

xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for VM of the week <33 And beautifully compiled post!