Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: llSerenityll

Hey, everyday is my birthday. Let's be honest here πŸ˜†  πŸ˜› Yes indeed. I missed talking to you all 😭  Doing sickly, you? πŸ˜†

If we get hotties just on our B'days then its our B'days everyday!! πŸ˜† Get Well Soon, well before your sweet sixteen or it will turn into a Sick Sixteen! πŸ˜† And we dont want that!! Im good! too many assignments and all! 🀒
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi guys! Sorry I'm late. Have an ear infection ..it's fine now though. Dad worked his old fashioned remedies and put olive oil in my ear ..So now I'm just sick with a cold and cough πŸ˜† My birthday isn't today haha..It's on the 14th. Sorry for the misunderstanding!! 

I read all the previous posts ..Thank you sooo much for your wishes guys. You're all fantastic (and so were the hotties πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) I love you all πŸ€— You had me laughing til I had tears πŸ˜†

I can't copy and paste my post properly on the iPad.  Glad we met up today. As I said I may not have time next week.  
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ichangedit

So I have to come up with a new post for your actually birthday? and since this was only a trial (because hey I am not so stupid to wish you a week to early) it will have to be even better than this one

LMAO 🀣 Nah, don't worry about it. You can use the same post Kristin. I don't want you to go through all that again and there is NO WAY IN HELL that could top THAT post 😊THANKS Kristin Love you!  πŸ€—
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

I can't copy and paste my post properly on the iPad.  Glad we met up today. As I said I may not have time next week.  

Don't worry about it, Xarina. Thank you for your post!  πŸ€—Yes, I read. So we can celebrate it early since you won't be here on the 14th πŸ˜ƒ
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

If we get hotties just on our B'days then its our B'days everyday!! πŸ˜† Get Well Soon, well before your sweet sixteen or it will turn into a Sick Sixteen! πŸ˜† And we dont want that!! Im good! too many assignments and all! 🀒

πŸ˜† Thank You! πŸ€— Haha I hope I'm not sick on my bday. That'd be horrible 🀒  I know right, I have to do answer a packet of questions. Oh btw, no school tomorrow for me. Columbus Day πŸ˜ƒ
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LMAO 🀣 Nah, don't worry about it. You can use the same post Kristin. I don't want you to go through all that again and there is NO WAY IN HELL that could top THAT post 😊THANKS Kristin Love you!  πŸ€—

πŸ˜† Okay Challange accpeted 🀣

Love you too πŸ€—
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜† Thank You! πŸ€— Haha I hope I'm not sick on my bday. That'd be horrible 🀒  I know right, I have to do answer a packet of questions. Oh btw, no school tomorrow for me. Columbus Day πŸ˜ƒ

Year 11 is too much work! No school!?!? i wish that was for us! mondays suck!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ichangedit

πŸ˜† Okay Challange accpeted 🀣

Love you too πŸ€—

I shoulda known you, Kristin πŸ˜†

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

You think year 11 is tough.  Imagine needing to rewire a light fixture and not knowing how to do that?  That is scary.
llSerenityll thumbnail

I knowww 😭 Haha I have been waiting for a holiday for so long πŸ˜†