Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ichangedit

I am sure it will. I read about a guy giving in an essay for his college application with should be about daring. And he only wrote. "This is daring." and got in 😉 so the A* is very well possible. but to be artistic you could use different colours 😛

One of my enligh teachers was asked in an Exam what brave was and she wrote "this is brave" and she did pass. I can try to do that but shes warned me that if i dont get it done for monday she is going to send a letter home to my parents! :(
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

One of my enligh teachers was asked in an Exam what brave was and she wrote "this is brave" and she did pass. I can try to do that but shes warned me that if i dont get it done for monday she is going to send a letter home to my parents! :(

What do you have to write about? Gosh such mean teachers you have. It is not like you have been asked to do this paper for months now, have you? 😉
famzii05 thumbnail

What do you have to write about? Gosh such mean teachers you have. It is not like you have been asked to do this paper for months now, have you? 😉

I have to do a collage of images which is for my project.
I have to do 2 artist studies on two double pages! 😡
And take a page of photos for my exam!!

Too much for the weekend. I had to give the collage in for two thursdays ago! 😆
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh yeah, I went to Model Arab League..Lots of cute white guys.😉 In fact, everyone was mostly white! So surprising ðŸ˜²
famzii05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: llSerenityll

Oh yeah, I went to Model Arab League..Lots of cute white guys.😉 In fact, everyone was mostly white! So surprising ðŸ˜²

Was it just for Arabs? You must have had a good time! 😉
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Just switching machines, guys.  Be back soon.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Was it just for Arabs? You must have had a good time! 😉

Haha noo, if it was, I wouldn't have been able to go ðŸ˜† It's when high schoolers get together and discuss issues about Middle East. Its VERY business formal-y . We were under dressed first day. Second day though, we got our act together lol. Everyone kept looking at us still. Guess they've never seen diversity like what we have at our school 😛 

Ichangedit thumbnail

I have to do a collage of images which is for my project.
I have to do 2 artist studies on two double pages! 😡
And take a page of photos for my exam!!

Too much for the weekend. I had to give the collage in for two thursdays ago! 😆

Well for the collage: Type in the name/topic of your project into google pictures and print out every third pic which is shown. And then say you wanted to show how the modern technology and media influnce our perception of things

first artist study: This is Van Gogh

He was a little crazy not very well received through his life time but very talented. Also he cut of one of his ears. And this are some of his pics

Second artist:

This is banksy. His art is not seen in museums and such but on the street. Here are his pics

Edited by Ichangedit - 11 years ago
famzii05 thumbnail

Well for the collage: Type in the name/topic of your project into google pictures and print out every third pic which is shown. And then say you wanted to show how the modern technology and media influnce our perception of things

first artist study: This is Van Gogh

He was a little crazy not very well received through his life time but very talented. Also he cut of one of his ears. And this are some of his pics

Second artist:

This is banksy. His art is not seen in museums and such but on the street. Here are his pics

Thankyou but it's really alright. It's all realted to close up images. Thankyou though Kristin! :)
Ichangedit thumbnail

Thankyou but it's really alright. It's all realted to close up images. Thankyou though Kristin! :)

😆 nothing to thanks me for. I was just messing around. But banksy' pics are real great