Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #18 [Invites Only] - Page 92

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ichangedit

Love your silence is screaming so there is no silence. You cannot not communicate hun you should remember that πŸ˜‰ so the truly wise know this and act accordingly. Also we do have to educate the younger brainless once πŸ˜›

Well these younger brainless individuals grow up eventually and are no longer young and brainless. We are the future. You old people will be gone pretty soon so say whatever you wish to as they will be your last words. . πŸ˜› 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

love in this club that is something which calls for respect as well 🀣

πŸ˜† Hilarious Xarina. Kristin, we know your profession, so its better we give you that title not only during your job but also through your other times.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: llSerenityll

Well these younger brainless individuals grow up eventually and are no longer young and brainless. We are the future. You old people will be gone pretty soon so say whatever you wish to as they will be your last words. . πŸ˜› 

Yeah yeah keep on talking but I am only turning 25 this year so I will be elder to you for a very very long time πŸ˜›
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

@Xarina Sorry I don't get it but that has properly only to do with my language barriers 

Aw that is alright. πŸ˜Š  With you guys gone from the forum and some of the others gone, laughter is in short supply  Sometimes, just sometimes it peeps through but not the same.  Let me see if I can translate.  Hope it does not get lost in translation. 
Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: famzii05

πŸ˜† Hilarious Xarina. Kristin, we know your profession, so its better we give you that title not only during your job but also through your other times.

And what exacltly is my profession?
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And what exacltly is my profession?

A lady who indulges! πŸ˜‰
Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

Aw that is alright. πŸ˜Š  With you guys gone from the forum and some of the others gone, laughter is in short supply  Sometimes, just sometimes it peeps through but not the same.  Let me see if I can translate.  Hope it does not get lost in translation. 

I know. I looked into it a few times in the last few weeks but it isn't the same so I didn't really feel like stepping back into it again

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: famzii05

A lady who indulges! πŸ˜‰

In what? I want detailed information here girl!!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Munni I have thunked and thunked about this and have come up with the following:

Shyly remembering the SR/SD = WD=. Woh Din β˜ΊοΈ (that day)
Totally out of it the first time round  bhangofied,  KH=  πŸ˜² kab hua?!(When did that happen?)  *wails*
No one home, just you and him πŸ˜ˆ no words πŸ˜†
Baby fast asleep=A?=  abhi? πŸ˜ƒ (Now?)
Baby wakes and cries all the time KN  =  Kabhi  Nahi πŸ˜­ (Never!)
And finally for the oldies JTHJ  = Jab Tak Hai Jaan. πŸ€£ (As Long As There is Life)

🀣 πŸ€£
Feel free to add. πŸ˜†

Kristin we were talking about Gohem's first time β˜ΊοΈ and whether it should still be called their first night/day/meeting/doing the horizontal dance etc and I came up with some alternatives. 
Ichangedit thumbnail

Kristin we were talking about Gohem's first time β˜ΊοΈ and whether it should still be called their first night/day/meeting/doing the horizontal dance etc and I came up with some alternatives. 

πŸ˜† That much I got the first time around but I didn't understand any of the new names apart from Kabhi Nahi. But now I do 🀣