The Insanity Club #18 [Invites Only] - Page 93

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ichangedit

I know. I looked into it a few times in the last few weeks but it isn't the same so I didn't really feel like stepping back into it again

thanks dear 😃
I know  but strangely I feel some empathy to the forum where I found my writing feet, so to speak.  Would not have gone as far as I have without it.  Come on sometime if you see me on.  I like to cause some mayhem.  Have you seen what they did to your Koki's character?
Originally posted by Xarina

I know  but strangely I feel some empathy to the forum where I found my writing feet, so to speak.  Would not have gone as far as I have without it.  Come on sometime if you see me on.  I like to cause some mayhem.  Have you seen what they did to your Koki's character?

No but I am dreading to hear about it The serial seems to have picked up again after its little low however

No but I am dreading to hear about it The serial seems to have picked up again after its little low however
They put her in a coma during the kidnapping and birth track ðŸ˜­ and now they have made her  a bit dim but I am hoping with Urmila back to being stupid that Koki will get back to normal.  Yeah, it's doing better.  Still has some stupid tracks though. 

They put her in a coma during the kidnapping and birth track ðŸ˜­ and now they have made her  a bit dim but I am hoping with Urmila back to being stupid that Koki will get back to normal.  Yeah, it's doing better.  Still has some stupid tracks though. 

Putting my Koki into a coma? Making her a bit dim?!!! 😲😡 How dare they?!! Get is the forks and the fire I am going to war!!!
Ok, guys.  I got to go now.  Sleep is beckoning. Keep dropping off 😳 Hopefully we can meet again soon.  Take care ðŸ¤— and goodnight. X xx

Ok, guys.  I got to go now.  Sleep is beckoning. Keep dropping off 😳 Hopefully we can meet again soon.  Take care ðŸ¤— and goodnight. X xx

Goodnight! Take care ðŸ¤—

Good night  dear 🤗 sleep tight and dream about something nice 😳

I think I will go now too. Am tired since we started chatting and can't sleep in for to long tomorrow 😆 So Ahlam and Fahima good night to you too 😃 hope to see you soon again
update up in a bit. my parents are sitting here! :( 
Good Night Xarina and Kristin!! xx

Good night  dear 🤗 sleep tight and dream about something nice 😳

I think I will go now too. Am tired since we started chatting and can't sleep in for to long tomorrow 😆 So Ahlam and Fahima good night to you too 😃 hope to see you soon again

Goodnight Kristin! Take care. ðŸ¤—