Dharmayudham 10 - 14 Sep

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Roja thanks for the suda suda update

Gayathiri - should help the lady - she is right ask divorce for 30 yrs what kind of person he is no morality and no guilty why telling her now that part i don't understand

Mani going to court for the first time mmm have to see that secene

Thanks for the update Roja..🤗

A good episode with so many twists..👍🏼

First I completely agree with that lady Navaneetham, she must have been hurt a lot with her husband's cheat.. Will wait to see what Gayathri and Navaneetham husband speaks ..

WOW Arjun got some strong clue in Mohan's case.. I somewhat have a doubt on Mohan's dad too.. But not sure ..Isn't  bad for Kannan to fall in love with a married woman..😒

Mani 's first case , can't wait to watch him argue in the court..😆
Habba, finally a serial with some semblance of intelligence -  also closer to reality. Liked the way Mrs.N stood her ground - way to go guys, please do not succumb to the "Tamizh serial norms" - pleaassee
Originally posted by rojapooo

Habba, finally a serial with some semblance of intelligence -  also closer to reality. Liked the way Mrs.N stood her ground - way to go guys, please do not succumb to the "Tamizh serial norms" - pleaassee

I agree 100% with you there Roja
cheat for 30 years - now what he wants from her forgiveness oh please
i think Mohan wife planned the whole thing killed Mohan with Kannan pen then one is dead other partner is in jail she will get the company to herself
her face no sadness there that means she really didn't love Mohan at all
she is encouraging Kannan to fall for her

A good episode with superbbb acting from Arjun..

As we guessed Malini is the culprit and she had a partner in crime too..

Mani was good in court ,though he was not easy like Arjun but for the first time in court he was very good..

Thanks for the update Roja...🤗

Edited by krithikas - 11 years ago
Roja thanks for the detailed update

Arjun is really great

Mani is fabulous with the sunglass and the look - the landlord came to see his first court appearnce - the relationship between them is really great to watch

Gayathiri gave good advice about the divorce - he looks pavam but what he did to his wife really bad so he needs to know the pain

What paavam Kalki? That guy cheats his wife for 30 years and at the fag end of his life apologizes? And i fully understand Mrs.N 's agony.  A two timer should never be forgiven. If he had the audacity to do such a thing , he should have been man enough to come in the open !!