Bollywoodlife-Is Hongey based on the Notebook?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Is Hongey Judaa Na Hum another page from Nicholas Sparks' novel The Notebook?

LATIKA PAYAK9.00 AM IST 09.07.2012
Tags:
Aamir Ali, Aamna Sharif, Ajay Devgn, Bade Acche Lagte Hain, Deepshikha Nagpal, Hongey Judaa Na Hum, Kajol, Kya Hua Tera Vaada, Me Aur Hum, Nicholas Sparks, Raqesh Vashisht, Sony Entertainment Television, The Notebook, U Me Aur Hum
Is Hongey Judaa Na Hum another page from Nicholas Sparks' novel The Notebook?
Yogen Shah
comments 0

The newest show on Sony Entertainment Television is all set to begin on September 10. As it is set to join the prime time slot, we wonder how much of it is actually 'inspired'

Thanks to the oh-so-many promos of that Hongey Judaa Na Hum it's no secret that it's the story of two lovers – Muskaan (played by Aamna Sharif) and Rohan (played by Raqesh Vashisht) who get a chance to begin their mushy love story all over again. Now didn't something similar happen in Nicholas Sparks' novel The Notebook and Hollywood movie 50 First Dates which also inspired Ajay Devgn-Kajol-starrerU Me Aur Hum?

But hold on, the makers might have something 'original' here – the accident that leads to Muskaan losing her memory. Hmmm, so no Alzheimer's here, folks. What's more, the show also seems to have oodles of masala to suit the Indian palate. Why, heard about Aamir Ali, who plays the role of a rich and flamboyant neurosurgeon, being the other man in Deepshikha Nagpal's life? Deepshikha plays Mukaan's mother!

Well, after seeing Bade Acche Lagte Hain and Kya Hua Tera Vaada head into predictable territories, we refrain from setting our hopes high. But tell us readers – do you think Hongey Judaa Na Hum will take the television world by storm?

See pics from the launch of Hongey Judaa Na Hum!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/is-hongey-judaa-na-hum-another-page-from-nicholas-sparks-novel-the-notebook/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I thought both of them lose their memories?πŸ˜•

I have stopped keeping expectations high from Indian shows long back so I don't know how this one will turn out. But I'm definitely going to give it a chance with a hope that it will be the unusual love story it is promised to be. Not many people get a second chance in love and Rohan-Muskaan have. Will be interesting to see how they fall in love with each other all over again. That's what soulmates are made of, aren't they?πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks, TanuπŸ€—
arri-spy06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.