HJNH Help Desk - Post Your Queries Here - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Please could i have the female singer name of the title track
could someone please tell me who this rajeev character is and what the purpose behind is short appearance was...i dont get it...thnx

need original pic of rohan n muskann used here
Edited by sajan_kash01 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by luckygrewal

could someone please tell me who this rajeev character is and what the purpose behind is short appearance was...i dont get it...thnx
He came to promote his movie Table no 21
When the show began, it had hinted on something of Rohan's and Muskaan's past which had caused a rift between them. Something tragic and in all probabilities related to children since Muskaan became restless after seeing kids playing at the beach. I didn't watch the show after December but now that it's ended, was something ever shown in that regard?
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

When the show began, it had hinted on something of Rohan's and Muskaan's past which had caused a rift between them. Something tragic and in all probabilities related to children since Muskaan became restless after seeing kids playing at the beach. I didn't watch the show after December but now that it's ended, was something ever shown in that regard?

I havent been a regular watcher too but i dont think that topic was ever cleared. In one episode when Rohan and Muskaan were out she went to give some food to some children. When they got home Rohan expressed his concern to his bhai and bhabhi about what will happen when Muskaan finds out the truth. But after that i'm sure nothing was mentioned again.