Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Aamna Shariff At Barbie Finally

Edited by Bia_Ansari - 11 years ago
Bia_Ansari thumbnail

Aamna Sharif: I'm too young to play a mother

Aamna Sharif, who made her small screen debut in 2003 with Ekta Kapoor's popular show Kahiin To Hoga, is back in another romantic television serial, Honge Juda Na Hum.

She made the return to TV as her movie career did not shape up well after films Aloo Chaat and Aao Wish Karein flopped.

Here, Aamna talks to Rajul Hegde about her second innings in television.

What brings you back to television after four years?

I have been listening to scripts for quite some time but nothing interested me. I didn't want to do what they are showing on TV right now.

When I heard the script of this show, I fell in love with it. But I wasn't keen on doing TV then and it took me a while to decide.

The best part of this character (Muskaan) is that she is very contemporary and a workaholic. Yet, she is very rooted in her culture.

Today you can act in films and television both. In fact, filmmakers want TV actors because of the fame and popularity they carry forward into their projects.

Bia_Ansari thumbnail
Aamna Sharif: I won't do something that I am not comfortable with . . .

Mumbai: Aamna Sharif, well known Television actress who marked her presence across the industry with audience's favorite role as Kashish and this time she expressed her feelings in public that actress would go on her knees to propose the one she loves.

About Aamna Sharif:
Television actress Aamna entered the industry in 2003 with well known and remembered serial Kahiin To Hoga and this time she has again been noticed under discussion in reference to her latest serial Honge Juda Na Hum. The new upcoming serial will be broadcasted on Sony
Entertainment Channel from tomorrow i.e. 10th August, 2012 at 9 pm.

In reference to this actress said, "In real life I must say that I am very romantic. I would do anything for the one I love. Well, right now I am waiting for my Mr right to come. When he comes in my life I could go on my knees and even propose to him if I am in love with him."

She added, "I am a die-hard romantic person by heart. I think I would be more romantic than the guy."

Aamna Sharif is attached with the respected television industry from a long interval of time and when she was questioned regarding the attention of industry towards boldness then she said, I am not very comfortable. I draw line somewhere, it is like what is required for the show I may do it but as long as I am comfortable with it. Then it is ok. But I won't do something that I am not comfortable with as it would show on screen."