DailyBhaskar-Can go on my knees for love-Amna

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I can go on my knees and propose to person I love: Aamna Sharif

Tina Krishnan | Sep 08, 2012, 01:20AM IST

Tweet
EmailPrintComment

?

Aamna Sharif is back in Indian television with Sony's Honge Juda Na Hum. The actress is back after four years and feels it's a new start for her. She will be seen opposite Raqesh Vashisth. The show is touted to be filled with romance and never seen madness for love.

Commenting on the show, Aamna says, "The people will love this show. Apart from being a love story, the chemistry between Muskaan and Rohan (Aamna and Raqesh) will be a big USP of the show."

Romance is the core of the show, when asked how romantic is she in real life, Aamna spills the beans, "I;m a very romantic person at heart. I can do anything for a person whom I love. I can go on the extent of going on my knees and proposing him."

Today leaps are a prominent part of Indian daily soaps and actress are expected to play mothers of young boys and girls. But Aamna doesn't believe in it. She says, "There is still a lot of time in the show to take a leap. But in future I would never want to play a mother, even if the script demands."

Talking about her four years gap, Aamna said, "I missed shooting everyday. Here the outcome comes in a week or so but for films we have to wait for months. Films are more relaxed." She concludes, "I don't regret my decision of opting for films and now coming back in television."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bia_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
THANKS..
MISSED AAMNA ALOT