Hongey Judaa Na Hum

~HJNH Daily Disscussion Thread~

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This is a Daily Disscussion Thread..here u can disscuss about the episodes n about the show..please follow the Forum rules..

Thanks,
Deboleena

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys,

so who is gonna give us the first live update today huh?

I'm Angel n all the best with this show.
.Angel thumbnail
Hi Roshani,
I love ur DP by the way :)
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HI Angel 
thanks 
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
live stream ing isn't working  Edited by roshani45 - 11 years ago
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg romantic title song seq lub ittt
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely episode...Since the promos were so good, I really kept my expectations low for it. But they did an awesome job.

The first scene where they faught was very cutee and funny. Aamna and Raqesh compliment each other quite well. Acting wise, really good. And the whole surprise he did for her, the painting, the bedroom decor...adorable, romantic and sooo sweeet! Rohan is such an adorable husband...Muskaan is a lil touchy! tsk tsk

I really hate interfering relatives...esp the parents..The strain between rohan and muskaan's mom is pretty clear. *sigh* Well its good as long as focus is on Rohan and Muskaan.

The fights were realistic to some ends. Every married couple have some issues. Theirs were shown in a practical manner.

I felt bad for them abt the whole not having kid. I missed the scene there. What exactly was it about? The past that was being referred to? Please fill me in about it.

I dint think the accident will be so soon! I would have liked atleast 3 episodes of them and the people around them. Hoping for the best.

For now, Very well done HJNH's team! Hope U keep up with this and make a wonderful show.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Nandini for the update.
Will have to wait for the video to be uploaded but looks like quite a lot happened in the first episode.
As RaQesh said in one of the interviews, the show is fast paced.

Edited by FIZK6 - 11 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
awww thank u so much for the update hun.

wow look like a gr8 start and I can't wait to watch it.

naa I don't think the accident is going to happen any time soon, I think they will fall in love first then had a fight and then come the accident.
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ur welcome! I would have made it in an update format if you had wanted.I'll give a very short update below!

Rohan and Muskaan argueing walking along a footpath about inviting friends. Muskaan holding a small knife and going after Rohan. At some point he grabs the knife from her. Police comes and thinks he is some bully. Its a funny scene. But after the police leave they fight again where in Muskaan mentions her mom and it gets heated. They get home upset and not talking with each other. I dunno who the relatives are, but they called the lady there as "bhabhi". Dunno if its Muskaan's side or Rohans. They make a scene in front of them. Muskaan again argues with Rohan and gets in the room. Its filled with flowers, baloons, pillows with their picture as covers. They have some nok jhok. He shows her the painting he made of her. It took him 6 months. Some pillow fights and den a romantic title song of Honge Judaa Na Hum!

Next morning muskaan's mom comes with loads of gifts. She doesnt like Rohan and vice versa. They talk but there is a lot of tension. He tells, he has plans for muskaan against what his MIL thinks. He takes her out. They talk, have some sweet. He wants to have road side junk food like pani puri etc...She sees some kids in the beach and feels sad. She helps a small kid. He tells her why she should make herself so sad about it. Sorry guys, i missed it after that. My frnd updated me on chat. Acc to what she said, I think muskaan had a miscarriage?! he says, even he feels sad. Its not like he doesnt care. But there's no use sulking over d past. She keeps holding on to the past and not moving on with him. One thing leads to another and muskaan takes her mom's name. It pisses him off. They argue again and he tells her to choose between him and her mother.

Precap: They both have a car accident!