Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
the epi was cute..the phone convo of rohan and muskaan was really funny..
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Todays epic was really funny the coffee scene and the phone scene was funny and aswell as cute. Does anyone know anuskha real name
aditypriya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rohan an muskaan s pestry wala love an bichme anuska s flaty rohan...
lovely now rohan s flat  is so lovely i like so mach...
khanrocks thumbnail
another cute epi he likes annoying her but i wnat msukaan and anirudh as freinds
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
new name of rohan by muskan "lafunga"

Edited by momorockz - 11 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
looks like he proposed to her for real but love how supportive his bhabi is she really wants rm to reunite and it was a cqartoon afterall, looks like the precap both will be arrested😆 Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
aditypriya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rohan and Muskaan are a young couple who have been married for six years. They love each other deeply but continuously bicker and fight, much to the annoyance of both their families. One day, the two of them meet with a tragic car accident. Rohan and Muskaan lose their memory and forget their old lives as well as each other, starting life afresh with their families. A year passes, and life gives Rohan and Muskaan another chance, letting them fall in love once again.
aquariun26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
everything is going good especially the precap looks quite interesting but i think that the CV's have not shown the bonding which a person shares with his/her family.they should show how muskaan is attached to her parents and brother.i am not seeing that kind of bonding there.same is the case with rohan.rohan is attached with his bhabi but not with his brother and father.firstly these things are important for a character to be examined,then they should show how the two leads fall for each other.after all these things come in introduction.

but i am really liking the role of amir ali malik in the show.his character is the most clearly defined character in the serial.he is a fun loving guy and a doctor too.but the two leads' characters need some clarification.

Edited by aquariun26 - 11 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
their fight was cute loved muskaans face when he threatned to call the police
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice episode , RoMu's scene was nice , they are adorable ! 
Tara protective but dangerous !
Muskan's dad 👏